Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20447 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:11am On May 07, 2018
arowz56:

You respond to almost all queries here the handler on twitter behaves like a celeb...the handler just post irrelavant things not peculiar to what ever most people ask ... Some end up insulting the handler...

We would work on it.
Thanks for your observation.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:13am On May 07, 2018
kinglahrin7G:
@npowerng please kindly help a brother. Is there a way I can login to my profile to edit details like my email and phone number? reason for this is that I have been pre selected but the number I used in registering got stolen with my phone and I'm unable to retrieve the sim. also, why rushing to complete my application I mistyped my email address. Now I can't input my email to generate OTP and why if I should input the number I used in registering I'm directed to the OTP generation page but can't enter OTP cos the sim is lost. kindly suggest a way out sir ��

Kindly visit your service provider's office to retrieve your line.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:14am On May 07, 2018
Adetunjane2:

I have done this a number of times, its still not going through. Is there any other solution to this OTP Problem?

Give it time, And try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:15am On May 07, 2018
johnbuck81:
dear npower.... what are you people doing about the otp verification problem people are facing..mostly the ones from the 2016 waiting list

Give it time, And try again later we are working on it.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:16am On May 07, 2018
Mattin:

npowerng do something about 2016 awaiting list....

Okay, Noted.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:17am On May 07, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
npower please help us find an alternative to this otp issue since last week Monday we av not been able to move pass this stay ...note we have try d retrieve otp, use chromes, uc browser, opera, personally have try 4 different cafés, including note browsing but still smd same error otp validation failed... it not generating d otp DAT is d issue but validating it... please find an alternative to this issue may b we should kuku do it manually

Give it time, And try again later we are working to resolve this issue.
Thanks for your patience.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
npowerng:

We would work on it.
Thanks for your observation.

Any news yet on OTP validation error? It's two weeks now
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Tiamosy: 10:54pm On May 07, 2018
This OTP invalidation is really causing problem. What's happening?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2018
npowerng do something concerning ID card upload. I can not see the one I successfully uploaded.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by wallexy(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2018
@npower...i dont seems to understand y this is happening...i didnt havr issues tryimg to lon on during upload, i was just trying to log on yesterday when i was told sonrthing went wrong.then i requested to change my password...now i cant login again as otp issues keeps generating
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
MyFlair:
npowerng do something concerning ID card upload. I can not see the one I successfully uploaded.

Kindly refresh the page Or Log out totally and re-log in later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:05pm On May 08, 2018
wallexy:
@npower...i dont seems to understand y this is happening...i didnt havr issues tryimg to lon on during upload, i was just trying to log on yesterday when i was told sonrthing went wrong.then i requested to change my password...now i cant login again as otp issues keeps generating

Have you tried the Old password and Are you sure the change of password process was successful.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
Tiamosy:
This OTP invalidation is really causing problem. What's happening?

Give it time and try again later.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:07pm On May 08, 2018
arowz56:

Any news yet on OTP validation error? It's two weeks now

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mattin(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted.

The 2016 awaiting list beneficiaries are still waiting earnestly for your technical team to find a solution for us to get past the OTP stage.
Thanks
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Alarib(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2018
@npower I have same issues. Any solution?

wallexy:
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
npower please do something about this 2016 waiting list I have generated more than 100 otp but yet the result it was is otp error validation fail I think the fault is from the technical department. my phone number is 08066171860
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by herquine(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly drop your email address.

this is my email address femakbite@gmail.com...Thanks
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2018
my email : marvisemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Eldinot4(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2018
Dear npower, my profile has been set since 2weeks. How do i know my PPA and when do i resume work? I heard some people have started work already.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2018
dear npower you requested for my email address this is the email marvisemmanuel@gmail.com my phone number is 08066171860.2016 waiting List still having problems with the OTP validation. I will be grateful if you can assist me.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by wallexy(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2018
Alarib:
@npower I have same issues. Any solution?

Just this morning, i think the system is back. I hav been able to change my password with new otp...had to reset password
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2018
npowerng:

thanks npower av succeeded in validating the otp,change password, nd upload d necessary things but am having issues with my names
(1) my surname is inputed as my first name , my middle name as my first name and my first name is missing
(2)my month of birth is dec but I saw Oct
(3) my account details ( number nd bank ) is blank
please how can I edit it...
tankz for d good wrk
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by boogie2: 11:38am On May 11, 2018
I have been able to rectify my sister's problem with the OTP.

I have proceeded to upload her passport and ID Card.

npowerng

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Janetade86(f): 12:06pm On May 11, 2018
please, I received a congratulatory message after physical verification and after loging my email, it's showing me my selection was unsuccessful and can't progress beyond that level because I was not successful at physical verification. I don't understand o, pls help me.

Are they for real?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 6:03pm On May 11, 2018
npowerng:

I have successfully generated the OTP but on viewing my profile I noticed that my surname was interchanged as my first name while middle name was blank ..... Also Npower ID,bank name and account number was blank... And I've sent message to help and support on my portal but still no changes..... Npower please do something to it... I'm 2016 waiting list
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2018
N power cry ,I know u guys would remain at this stage for the next 3 months kiss cry
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 4:50am On May 12, 2018
Anybody online having issue with OTP should log in now... I just did mine and changed my password but I couldn't edit my profile....
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 4:51am On May 12, 2018
Dammie199:

I have successfully generated the OTP but on viewing my profile I noticed that my surname was interchanged as my first name while middle name was blank ..... Also Npower ID,bank name and account number was blank... And I've sent message to help and support on my portal but still no changes..... Npower please do something to it... I'm 2016 waiting list

I am facing the same issh too. I think you can edit it... I don't know how to but I have read some posts on editing...
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2018
arowz56:

I am facing the same issh too. I think you can edit it... I don't know how to but I have read some posts on editing...
pleas let no wen u find a solution to it cuz am also experiencing diz
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 7:16am On May 12, 2018
arowz56:

There is no how I can edit
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by donmelinga(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2018
I was having the same issues but this morning, i tried it and it went through. Just keep trying, it will work out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Channels TV 2019 Job Recruitment / Job Scam: Woman Arrested For Selling Fake ECOWAS Employment Worth Over N47m / Just Got A Job.. Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.