Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20450 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
donmelinga:
I was having the same issues but this morning, i tried it and it went through. Just keep trying, it will work out

What did you try? Is it the editing or what?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:15pm On May 12, 2018
boogie2:
I have been able to rectify my sister's problem with the OTP.

I have proceeded to upload her passport and ID Card.

npowerng

Okay. That’s excellent.

Take your time to read through the options and instructions.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
Dammie199:

What did you try? Is it the editing or what?

Kindly ask your own question sir
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 5:59am On May 13, 2018
I'm still having issues generating otp. Even to open d page has been futile. What do I do? Before they ll say time is up.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 6:07am On May 13, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
visit www.valentine202. com on ways to get ur OTP and update ur status on the npvn
pls how do I go abt it?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 6:45am On May 13, 2018
Dammie199:

There is no how I can edit

Even me too.... I read you can edit from account settings but no account settings icon on this one.... Maybe if you use laptop or desktop
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2018
otusnora:
I'm still having issues generating otp. Even to open d page has been futile. What do I do? Before they ll say time is up.

Keep trying (use the alternative option that's through your bvn and birth year) but I guess it's working now... I tried mine around 4am yesterday and I was able to generate OTP and change password....
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2018
otusnora:
pls how do I go abt it?
use the last 4 digit of ur bvn
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 10:06am On May 13, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

nothing is opening. Pls send me a link.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 10:07am On May 13, 2018
arowz56:

Keep trying (use the alternative option that's through your bvn and birth year) but I guess it's working now... I tried mine around 4am yesterday and I was able to generate OTP and change password....
nothing is opening. Pls send me d link u used.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
andergirl:
N power cry ,I know u guys would remain at this stage for the next 3 months kiss cry

angry
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 4:54pm On May 13, 2018
arowz56:

Are you part of the Npower 2016 beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 4:56pm On May 13, 2018
otusnora:
nothing is opening. Pls send me a link.

Kindly refresh again.Give it time and try using your chrome browser or another device.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by herquine(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2018
herquine:
Pls npower, ow do I quit my application?
I was pre-selelected and verified late last year, also got a message of successful verification..bt d issue nw is that I got a FG job last month and it's like Npower already have my data which can present my salary from bn paid..pls kindly assist ..Thank you

Dear npower, I sent d message above a couple of days ago and u asked for my email address of which I did but got no response again.
my email address: femakbite@gmail.com
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2018
npowerng, during registration we were asked to enter our name as it appears in bvn. I did so even though the arrangement of my name in bvn was not correct. Few weeks later my bank account was frozen and I was asked to come and correct the bvn number so as to tally with my bank account name and my correct name arrangement(first name, second name and surname). I did so and now the name in my npower profile no longer tallies with what I have in bvn and bank account. I have sent request to the npower via the email and the portal but the changes have not been effected. Can you kindly help me do the correction. My first name was swapped with my second, can you kindly help me interchange them. This is my email: ........ Thank you.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 2:18am On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly refresh again.Give it time and try using your chrome browser or another device.
yeah, thanks, I just did it.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by otusnora(f): 2:20am On May 14, 2018
After uploading my passport n Id card, d column for selected device is showing no device selected.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:06am On May 14, 2018
otusnora:
yeah, thanks, I just did it.

Your welcome.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
otusnora:
After uploading my passport n Id card, d column for selected device is showing no device selected.

You would be able to select device later.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:59am On May 14, 2018
iHart01:
npowerng, during registration we were asked to enter our name as it appears in bvn. I did so even though the arrangement of my name in bvn was not correct. Few weeks later my bank account was frozen and I was asked to come and correct the bvn number so as to tally with my bank account name and my correct name arrangement(first name, second name and surname). I did so and now the name in my npower profile no longer tallies with what I have in bvn and bank account. I have sent request to the npower via the email and the portal but the changes have not been effected. Can you kindly help me do the correction. My first name was swapped with my second, can you kindly help me interchange them. This is my email: emeruwa_******@yahoo.com Thank you.

Your complaint has been received. You would receive a notification when it has been rectified.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 9:59am On May 14, 2018
arowz56:

That's great.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 10:01am On May 14, 2018
arowz56:

Even me too.... I read you can edit from account settings but no account settings icon on this one.... Maybe if you use laptop or desktop

Try using chrome or a desktop for full function of the web page.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 10:05am On May 14, 2018
otusnora:

Give it time and try again later.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 10:06am On May 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

To do what exactly sir?

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

That's great.
I have successfully generated the OTP but on viewing my profile I noticed that my surname was interchanged as my first name while middle name was blank ..... Also Npower ID,bank name and account number was blank... And I've sent message to help and support on my portal but still no changes..... Npower please do something to it... I'm 2016 waiting list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

To do what exactly sir?
use the last 4 digits as ur password to access the portal.. .
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

use the last 4 digits as ur password to access the portal.. .

Okay.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 3:51pm On May 14, 2018
Dammie199:

I have successfully generated the OTP but on viewing my profile I noticed that my surname was interchanged as my first name while middle name was blank ..... Also Npower ID,bank name and account number was blank... And I've sent message to help and support on my portal but still no changes..... Npower please do something to it... I'm 2016 waiting list

How long have you been seeing this error on your profile?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Dammie199(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

How long have you been seeing this error on your profile?

Since Friday
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2018
dear npower
I have successfully generated the OTP but on viewing my profile I noticed that my surname was interchanged as my first name while middle name was blank ..... Also Npower ID,bank name and account number was blank.The arrangement of my name is Ilekura Bayo Emmanuel. my account number is 3039406243.my bank name is first bank . Npower please help me to do something to it... I'm 2016 waiting list. Email address marvisemmanuel@gmail.com.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

Try using chrome or a desktop for full function of the web page.

That's what am using I see no option to edit and my account details is blank with middle name and NPOWER ID number
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

Are you part of the Npower 2016 beneficiaries?

Yes�.... Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / British Council Nigeria Latest Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.