Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20460 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
otusnora:
nothing is opening. Pls send me d link u used.

http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2018
npowerng:

How long have you been seeing this error on your profile?

I also have the same. Issue
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2018
npowerng:

am having the same issue here -
full name- Sodipe( surname) Adedamola( first name) Samson (middle name)
phone number 07069606372
email- sodipeadedamola@gmail.com
Errors( Surname ( samson) first name( Sodipe) middle name ( blank) month of birth December not October account details blank
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by kob4real(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2018
npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard for u to upload ur ID and passport
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 7:02am On May 15, 2018
otusnora:
After uploading my passport n Id card, d column for selected device is showing no device selected.

how could I load an ID card because it wasn't showing after refreshing the system
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by oteikwu16(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2018
good morning N-power, my name is john and i have been successfully on boarded. During my registration the system, maybe it was as a result of network, selected a local government I don't reside in which is Birnin Gwari local government area of Kaduna state as against my local government of residence which is Kaduna North local government area of Kaduna state. when I called your help desk before the verification exercise to complain, a lady told me that I should go to the local government for my verification (Birnin Gwari). on getting there I found out that we're were about 250 people on the list who had the same issue, and we tabled the complain before the focal person in Birnin Gwari local government who promised to relay the message to u guys in abuja. please Npower, for those of us who have this issue, let there be an option to change our local government, and secondly, Birnin Gwari local government area of Kaduna state is very unstable and insecure at the moment.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mattin(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2018
npowerng:

I have the same issue. There is no Npower ID, surname was wrongly placed,no bank name and account number, wrong date of birth etc.
I cannot edit my page. I need to edit it so that I can change the errors.
I am 2016 waiting list.
My email: bolumattew@rocketmail.com
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kinsedes: 4:03pm On May 16, 2018
...@ npowerng, I and many of my pals are still not able to onboard after the change of password stage for over a month now. it seems the npvn site comes up once a while and a few get access. please d site should be properly upgraded so that ALL can onboard. I got a notification that I am yet to onboard, I believe things are getting critical. npower should get their technical team to do the needful if this this is not intended to stop some from accessing the
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 12:02am On May 23, 2018
npowerng:

Your complaint has been received. You would receive a notification when it has been rectified.

my complaint is yet to be resolved, please attend to it
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:07am On May 23, 2018
iHart01:
my complaint is yet to be resolved, please attend to it

Noted, sir.
We are working on all complaints, It might take a while.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
Kinsedes:
...@ npowerng, I and many of my pals are still not able to onboard after the change of password stage for over a month now. it seems the npvn site comes up once a while and a few get access. please d site should be properly upgraded so that ALL can onboard. I got a notification that I am yet to onboard, I believe things are getting critical. npower should get their technical team to do the needful if this this is not intended to stop some from accessing the

We have no intension to make you and your friends go through any of this challenges.

Give it time and try again using the default site.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:11am On May 23, 2018
Mattin:

I have the same issue. There is no Npower ID, surname was wrongly placed,no bank name and account number, wrong date of birth etc.
I cannot edit my page. I need to edit it so that I can change the errors.
I am 2016 waiting list.
My email: bolumattew@rocketmail.com

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:13am On May 23, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
am having the same issue here -
full name- Sodipe( surname) Adedamola( first name) Samson (middle name)
phone number 07069606372
email- sodipeadedamola@gmail.com
Errors( Surname ( samson) first name( Sodipe) middle name ( blank) month of birth December not October account details blank

Kindly make your complaint via the help and support option on your NPVN Platform.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 12:15am On May 23, 2018
oteikwu16:
good morning N-power, my name is john and i have been successfully on boarded. During my registration the system, maybe it was as a result of network, selected a local government I don't reside in which is Birnin Gwari local government area of Kaduna state as against my local government of residence which is Kaduna North local government area of Kaduna state. when I called your help desk before the verification exercise to complain, a lady told me that I should go to the local government for my verification (Birnin Gwari). on getting there I found out that we're were about 250 people on the list who had the same issue, and we tabled the complain before the focal person in Birnin Gwari local government who promised to relay the message to u guys in abuja. please Npower, for those of us who have this issue, let there be an option to change our local government, and secondly, Birnin Gwari local government area of Kaduna state is very unstable and insecure at the moment.

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 23, 2018
npowerng:

Okay, Noted sir.

npowerng

please after the registration what is the next step?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2018
npowerng:

Noted, sir.
We are working on all complaints, It might take a while.

Thanks for your patience.

NPOWER ng e jor egbami (please save me). Now I just logged in on my profile and I saw option to edit my interchanged name (surname for first name) and edit option for bank details. Toh now the bank details after editing keeps telling me my phone number isn't correct and IT IS 1MILLION PERCENT CORRECT! And the names I couldn't edit too... Dakun� you are trying here and God bless you
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
I respect this handler.... Thanks for always attending to us here
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly make your complaint via the help and support option on your NPVN Platform.

On my portal now it's showing resign from program! Resign bawo? Resign ke
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Manfranco: 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
please sir, i can nolonger see my profile after logging into my dashboard, i have been clicking on the icon but all to no avail. what could be the cause sir?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by michealewela: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
Manfranco:
please sir, i can nolonger see my profile after logging into my dashboard, i have been clicking on the icon but all to no avail. what could be the cause sir?
Use chrome browser...
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
npowerng

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 29, 2018
hello house

@npowerng

please i need answer
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
npowerng:

Your complaint has been received. You would receive a notification when it has been rectified.

till today, my compliant about name swap have not been resolved. I used the support email on the website twice, yet it has not been resolved. I have also used the edit option on the website for more than three times, yet nothing has been done. well, I don't want to complain again but please, can you kindly edit the previous quote and remove my email, I am getting unsolicited emails and I am suspecting it has been since I put up my email here. Kindly remove it please. Thank you.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
iHart01:
till today, my compliant about name swap have not been resolved. I used the support email on the website twice, yet it has not been resolved. I have also used the edit option on the website for more than three times, yet nothing has been done. well, I don't want to complain again but please, can you kindly edit the previous quote and remove my email, I am getting unsolicited emails and I am suspecting it has been since I put up my email here. Kindly remove it please. Thank you.

Kindly try using the help and support option on your NPVN portal
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
please npower Nigeria as i was trying to edit my name it was telling me error first name is invalid and the account number was telling me account unknown and bank unknown please kindly assist me to rectify this issue my email address is marvisemmanuel@gmail. com
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Eldinot4(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oma307:

have you been allocated to a primary place of assignment
no. A lady here have resumed how about you
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Peculiarni(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2018
pls npower reply me I am unable to edit on my dashboard it keep on telling me npvn. npower. gov. ng says error : First name invalid. please I need your assistance God will bless you this is my email address (marvisemmanuel@gmail. com)08066171860
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
mayorrex:
I'm in Nasarawa State, Karu Local Government precisely. My device is showing delivered and the Location is Ijebu Ode. My batch is 2017....
Happy Birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Customer Service Agents: Port-Harcourt And Abuja / 5 Questions Job Seekers Can Ask At An Interview / Debate Of The Day: Self Employed Jobs Or White Collar Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.