Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. (20462 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

If you have tried using the retrieve OTP option and the issue persist. Give it some time and try again later.

I gave it time.... I left it since yesterday and just now I tried again its not working. Please this is an opportunity one should not miss... Please kindly do something about the site...
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mattin(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

Give it some time and try again later.

Everyone on "Awaiting list of 2016" have not been able to go past the OTP validation.
It can be frustrating really.
I confirmed it on Npower page on Facebook too.
We have waited this long to be kept on hold like this.
npowerng we are waiting endlessly for this to be solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

how can I update/edit my personal information?
can't select device
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
valentineuwakwe:

update ur personal information....especially ur bank account status and BVN
then select ur prefered device....that's all
then wait for ur posting
thanks but can't select preferred device. Pls what do i Do?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by uniqUN(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

Give it some time and try again later.
please is it possible i edit my profile, especially my DoB? The default date on my profile is displaying 5th of december instead of 6th.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
uniqUN:

please is it possible i edit my profile, especially my DoB? The default date on my profile is displaying 5th of december instead of 6th.

You would be able to edit soon, Information would be made available on that in due time.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pretty002:
thanks but can't select preferred device. Pls what do i Do?

You would be able to select device later.
You can always try again later. We are working on it.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pretty002:
can't select device

Kindly try again later, we are working on it.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mattin:

Everyone on "Awaiting list of 2016" have not been able to go past the OTP validation.
It can be frustrating really.
I confirmed it on Npower page on Facebook too.
We have waited this long to be kept on hold like this.
npowerng we are waiting endlessly for this to be solved.

If you are experiencing challenges with generating an OTP.

Kindly follow this steps below in retrieving your OTP.

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
arowz56:

I gave it time.... I left it since yesterday and just now I tried again its not working. Please this is an opportunity one should not miss... Please kindly do something about the site...

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pretty002:
please what Id card will I upload?

Voter’s card, International passport,
Drivers license, National ID card.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by nopretense: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants,

Having issues with generating a One Time Password to log in to the NPVN portal?

Please use the short code in the image below.

#NPowerNG
Good day, npower team. Having done verification last year December with ALL the required documents, I got a text to come for another verification some weeks ago. On sounding the alarm, we were reliably informed by the npower team to disregard the text, if we have been verified last December. I obeyed, only for me to find out my verification was not successful. Please, what could be done? Stated below, are my details. Thanks. 
Name: Ojerinde Gbenga Adewole 
Reference number: N-Health-2017-0000010720-94 

Phone number: 08037891605 

E-mail: gbengaojerinde100@gmail.com
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by arowz56(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

Ni kini? Have generated close to 50 OTP numbers or code on my mail through all the three means; by phone number (that's not even working at all) through email yes and through Bvn and date of birth page yes...... Yet all is still OTP validation failed.. I guess almost all 2016 beneficiaries are facing this problem and don't let this opportunity pass us by cause of the poor maitance of the site... The ict company managing the site is olodo... You should consider changing them

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Pretty002: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:

You would be able to select device later.
You can always try again later. We are working on it.
thank thank you
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by crystal138: 2:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Hi, good morning!! I've been trying to login since on Tuesday !! Pls what is the issue?! Y isn't d site opening
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2018
npowerng:

npower it not about generating otp I have over 100 otps in my mail it about validating d otp am also from 2016 waiting list nd most pple wit diz problem are from 2016 waiting list plz tell ur technical deptment to b quick abt it
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Mattin(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2018
npowerng:

I have followed this steps countless times but no way out still. The awaiting list of 2016 are the only one experiencing this.
Check into it for us
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Uniquemallam(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good pm, I was sent a message on monday but I have misplaced the only Valid I.D card I have last month, what can I do in order not to loose this opportunity?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by innamorat(f): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Npower team, I was able to upload my passport but my ID card refused uploading. If I log on to my profile my passport pops up but no ID card..please how do I go back to upload my ID card since there's no provision for that....thanks
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Eldinot4(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oma307:

have you been allocated to a primary place of assignment
no
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Jazmiynne: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
npowerng:

Voter’s card, International passport,
Drivers license, National ID card.

Please I have done the OTP registration for my aunt, but I didn't know there was going to be a need for uploading passport and ID. The page came up but I delayed (withiut closing the browser) because I needed to get the documents from her. By evening, when I went back, it took me to the login page and now there's no option to upload the documents.

Please how do I go about it?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Ozugbo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Please I have done the OTP registration for my aunt, but I didn't know there was going to be a need for uploading passport and ID. The page came up but I delayed (withiut closing the browser) because I needed to get the documents from her. By evening, when I went back, it took me to the login page and now there's no option to upload the documents.

Please how do I go about it?
log in n it will take u to ur profile. Den replace d login in d address bar with onboard.It will take u to d page where u can upload.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Following.........
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Jazmiynne: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Ozugbo:
log in n it will take u to ur profile. Den replace d login in d address bar with onboard.It will take u to d page where u can upload.

Thank you so much. May God bless you. smiley
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Kuffree: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello Npower Team. I mistakenly uploaded my post graduate student ID card instead of my PVC. Is there option for me to correct this error?
Thanks. You guys are doing great
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pretty002:
thank thank you

You are welcome.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by npowerng: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kuffree:
Hello Npower Team. I mistakenly uploaded my post graduate student ID card instead of my PVC. Is there option for me to correct this error?
Thanks. You guys are doing great

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Or you always click on help and support on your Npvn profile and follow the procedures.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by mercyp001(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Or you always click on help and support on your Npvn profile and follow the procedures.
sir,I have used the help and support on my profile to make my complaints, but I have not gotten reply and the issue has not been corrected.
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Ozugbo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Thank you so much. May God bless you. smiley
Amioo

1 Like

Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by remedies4a(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please Npower, i uploaded my passport and idcard but it is not appearing on my profile. Please any solution?
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Adetunjane2(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kupaskeybaba:
npower it not about generating otp I have over 100 otps in my mail it about validating d otp am also from 2016 waiting list nd most pple wit diz problem are from 2016 waiting list plz tell ur technical deptment to b quick abt it

Good day friends, pls am one of the 2017 applicants, I passed the verification stage successfully but since Monday I have not been able to verify my OTP, av tried all possible means all to no avail, I even woke up at mid-night consecutively for 3days to try it, all I keep getting is "Error! OTP Validation Failed!. Pls what do I do? Av generated more than 50 OTPs already and av tried it on different browsers, phones, laptops, iPads. Am really sad now, pls kindly help!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. by Akalia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Adetunjane2:

Good day friends, pls am one of the 2017 applicants, I passed the verification stage successfully but since Monday I have not been able to verify my OTP, av tried all possible means all to no avail, I even woke up at mid-night consecutively for 3days to try it, all I keep getting is "Error! OTP Validation Failed!. Pls what do I do? Av generated more than 50 OTPs already and av tried it on different browsers, phones, laptops, iPads. Am really sad now, pls kindly help!!!!!!!!!!
use Google Chrome browser on PC ; make sure you have a strong network signal too. It worked quite fast for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Customer Service Agents: Port-Harcourt And Abuja / 5 Questions Job Seekers Can Ask At An Interview / Debate Of The Day: Self Employed Jobs Or White Collar Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.