Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia (29951 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Most people don't even understand where she was coming from. I think she was pointing out Hilary's hypocrisy, it's like everyone forgot how Hilary protrayed herself during her campaign and the boost she gave feminism? But then most Nigerians have short term memories and are quick to jump to conclusions without looking beyond what is presented to them.

90% of American feminists voted for Hillary I haven't forgotten about that so kindly keep quiet..

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DoTheNeedful: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

You would be surprised to know chimamanda actually shapes opinions in America.
You can ask Beyonce herself. smiley

The gap between Clinton and chimamanda is not so steep compared to the gap between chimamanda and dencia.
And Clinton is an American, a former first lady .

Chimamanda does not even own a US passport which she could get easily, and has no intention of getting one at least according to her.

If she was an American born and brought up, Michelle Obama would have nothing on her.

Which America? The one I live in or which one? You guys just cook up lies for convenience. She has her circle though.

CSTR1003:

Her americanah book alone should fetch her millions in dollars.
And I am not even talking about the awards, speaking engagements, and paid public interviews.

She works in America. They pay in dollars there.

They spend in dollars also. I strongly doubt she is a millionaire.

10 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Notmyproblem: 5:40am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

she doesn't practice it in her marriage... only with the society..
I pity her fans

I think most people misunderstood her it is typical of Nigerians to jump into conclusions without carefully examining an issues. She was only pointing out Hilary's hypocrisy. Did you recall what Hilary stood for during the campaign trail how she was subtly riding on the concept of a strong independent feminist against a patriarchal Trump?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by drnoel: 5:40am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
Chimanda grin

A staunch feminist that has been married for over 3 years and has a child, One of two things is involved

1. The whole feminist stance is a farce, she's not practising what she's preaching when it comes to her marriage

2. Her husband is a docile lapdog

I go with 1

Cos u don't know better that's why u say trash. If Chima says she is a feminist, who are u to tell her otherwise. What have u added to this life?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

You would be surprised to know chimamanda actually shapes opinions in America.
You can ask Beyonce herself. smiley

The gap between Clinton and chimamanda is not so steep compared to the gap between chimamanda and dencia.
And Clinton is an American, a former first lady .

Chimamanda does not even own a US passport which she could get easily, and has no intention of getting one at least according to her.

If she was an American born and brought up, Michelle Obama would have nothing on her.

bro, are you feeling sleepy?

the gap between Hillary and chimamanda is like Obama and tinubu

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by ice4u999(m): 5:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Finally, a woman with common sense

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Most people don't even understand where she was coming from. I think she was pointing out Hilary's hypocrisy, it's like everyone forgot how Hilary protrayed herself during her campaign and the boost she gave feminism? But then most Nigerians have short term memories and are quick to jump to conclusions without looking beyond what is presented to them.
Thank you very much.
And chimamanda even endorsed her on TV on the back of her feminism.

Nigerians are just hateful. All her success brings hate and envy.

They are dying for american citizenship, yet chimamanda does not need it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Notmyproblem:

I think most people misunderstood her it is typical of Nigerians to jump into conclusions without carefully examining an issues. She was only pointing out Hilary's hypocrisy. Did you recall what Hilary stood for during the campaign trail how she was subtly riding on the concept of a strong independent feminist against a patriarchal Trump?

Hillary is a fake feminist.. I never and won't take her serious

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Notmyproblem: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

90% of American feminists voted for Hillary I haven't forgotten about that so kindly keep quiet..

Typical Nigerian instead of laying out your point you want me to shut up? You see your life.

Of course most feminist voted for Hilary, you forgot her election was seen and potrayed as a strong feminist woman going against the patriarchal order.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:44am On Apr 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Which America? The one I live in or which one? You guys just cook up lies for convenience. She has her circle though.

true.. quote me anywhere... chimamanda doesn't have up to $2million..... $2m will be too much sef

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

bro, are you feeling sleepy?

the gap between Hillary and chimamanda is like Obama and tinubu
Yeah right.

And the BBC and some other American TVs had to get chima's opinion on the credibility of the Clinton Presidential candidacy .

If the gap is so steep, then who did Hilary bother to reply ?

Guy, you are ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Notmyproblem:

Typical Nigerian instead of laying out your point you want me to shut up? You see your life.

Of course most feminist voted for Hilary, you forgot her election was seen and potrayed as a strong feminist woman going against the patriarchal order.

I keep thanking God Hillary Rodham Clinton didn't win that election...

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
Chimanda grin

A staunch feminist that has been married for over 3 years and has a child, One of two things is involved

1. The whole feminist stance is a farce, she's not practising what she's preaching when it comes to her marriage

I go with 1
I go with 1 & 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

true.. quote me anywhere... chimamanda doesn't have up to $2million..... $2m will be too much sef
You are ignorant.

Don't quote me again. I don't enjoy wasting my time with stubbornly ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Collyno82(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Sarang:

I concur.. ofcourse.. equality means equality
stupidity everywhere u go,,, just be fooling ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by ice4u999(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
Chimanda grin

I go with 1

I thought she divorced her husband a long time ago.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Notmyproblem: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Sarang:
says who?
what has marriage got to do with feminity? shocked
feminism is equality.. it means don't treat your sisters, mothers, wives or any woman at all like trash.. it means respect. This is what true feminity stands for,
Justice not marriage and yes equal responsibilities.. you guys be thinking like backward people sef.. Shockingly it's mostly guys that hate feminism? Why? because you need a maid in your house and not a partner right? Trash! angry Chimanda is a well versed and educated writer..and who is Dencia? A social media influencer? cheesy.. Pot calling kettle black..or in this case pot calling snow black undecided

don't quote me please just go and see my signature

You have time to teach the unteachable, I admire your courage.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yeah right.

And the BBC and some other American TVs had to get chima's opinion on the credibility of the Clinton Presidential candidacy .

If the gap is so steep, then who did Hilary bother to reply ?

Guy, you are ignorant.
lmao... see this man that have never travelled out from Africa saying shíts here..

it was a direct question... face to face
why won't she answer..

I'd no longer reply your mentions.. your mind need to be liberated intellectually.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by prechbills1(m): 5:49am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are ignorant.

Don't quote me again. I don't enjoy wasting my time with stubbornly ignorant people.
man, I didn't quote you..
I quoted another man and you quoted my post to show your dumbness

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 5:50am On Apr 24, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

She has her circles. ?

If Beyonce who sees her as a mentor is part of her circles, then what other circles is there. ? grin

She is a millionaire. Her books especially that americanah are raving success.

Her husband is a surgeon in America, and I learnt she earns more than double his income.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2018
I have replied All the relevant mentions .
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Sarang:

Gender equality is feminism..no mistake

Not anymore that was 2nd wave feminism, not sure what 3rd wave feminism is about, probarbly white feminism.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by mmsen: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2018
dominique:
Chimanda grin

I go with 1

I'm going with 2.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by HeWrites(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:
she's doing her work...abi are you the one paying her? undecided
Gboromi deleru. Saliu elenu gboro
Who called you
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by David160(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2018
dafeyankee:
True.

A fake feminist.

Who is a feminist?usually a frustrated single lady in their mostly 30's, 40's and 50's who after failing in life, will now discover that their calling is to bash men, while pretending they seek equality.

Equality my banga soup. Who una wan dey equal to?you want to be equal?the feminists should first pick an empty bottle of coke,and try to pee inside.

If you can pee into an empty coke bottle, you have earned the right to be called an equal.

thanks for stating this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by David160(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Feminists will just be making noise everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Dencia is actually the true and intelligent feminist with what she typed. I never knew she's this intelligent. we men are not disputing that women are our mothers and in that way ahead us,they gave birth to is,we are their sons,there is no competition . but this Chimamanda of a thing just wants to lead women astray. if she continues this way she won't be a role model like Wole Soyinka. who am I even comparing her to? single ladies that are emulating Chimamanda,she go just ruin your life Tue Tue. men are not foolish and there are several women out there. there are many men too but give it a trial and as apply your stupid feminism method in dealing with men,you would see how difficult it is to get a man and you would be surprised you won't even get just one out of millions of men. do you think that women that want to get married but can't get a man are stupid or do you think you're smarter or more beautiful than them?

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by crazymommy(f): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Even ladies that cannot afford good bra unless their boyfriends buy it for them sef dey claim feminist for nairaland....grin they do forget feminism when money is involved....hypocrites...

10 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by tunjilana: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Sarang:
says who?
what has marriage got to do with feminity? shocked
feminism is equality.. it means don't treat your sisters, mothers, wives or any woman at all like trash.. it means respect. This is what true feminism stands for,
Justice not marriage and yes equal responsibilities.. you guys be thinking like backward people sef.. Shockingly it's mostly guys that hate feminism? Why? because you need a maid in your house and not a partner right? Trash! angry Chimanda is a well versed and educated writer..and who is Dencia? A social media influencer? cheesy.. Pot calling kettle black..or in this case pot calling snow black undecided

don't quote me please just go and see my signature
Some women also hate feminism because they want a "beast of burden" a financial slave and not an equal partner who they can split bills with smiley ...cooking and cleaning for a man who goes out there to win you bread isnt slavey

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by dafeyankee: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2018
HeWrites:

Gboromi deleru. Saliu elenu gboro

Who called you

Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by wordcat(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2018
InvertedHammer:

You are thinking like a typical retard Nigerian. Everyone has something they excel in. Chimanda is a good author does not mean she will always be right. She should maintain her lane. Michael Jordan will not turn into a surgeon because he is a famous basketballer. Chimanda is letting literary ego creep into her brain. She is a mor.on but a good fictional writer. Nothing more than that. It takes a little mishap to piss oyibo off and she is gradually getting there. If and when it happens, they will gladly dump her into oblivion. She is not the first and will not be the last to be dumped.

Hillary should have ignored her like Trump did when she thought her existence/opinion meant anything to Trump. Trump's team knew that she was inconsequential to warrant a response.

/

Remember that she prepare this question from her house hoping to bomb Clinton so if Clinton had ignored her, she will believed that the question was too hard for her and the fact that Clinton never expected this type of question yet gave a perfect answer shows that she far smarter and more intelligent than Chimamanda.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
It's the single ladies that follow those feminists and their mumu advice and motivational talks I pity.

Last last your feminist leader will show off her engagement ring and pre wedding pics. You think she got engaged by being rude and saucy? Think twice, think wise.
You mean marriage is the ultimate goal for all ladies, if she succeed in other aspects of life and failed in marriage is that a failure?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram / Olajumoke Orisaguana's Valentine Photoshoot / Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.