Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. (18572 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by saarumann: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Nonaira1:

Go do something with your life abeg. This your BMC work no be work
Forget that guy. He's a confirmed dishwasher who owns the moniker jesusloveyou.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Yyeske(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Bunch of noise makers, all bark no bite.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by nabegibeg: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
OnyeOGA:
The Indigenous People Biafra (IPOB) has announced plan to launch Operation Cow Dance 2 ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to the United States on April 30.
A statement by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said the group’s advocacy trip, Operation Cow Dance, in the United Kingdom, last week, was testimony to its strength.
he said.
https://orientaltimes.co/2018/04/24/ipob-launch-operation-cow-dance-ii-ahead-buharis-visit-us/

why all these adults no wan get sense like this

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Mac2016(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
sick country
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by IsaAbubakar: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Yyeske:
Bunch of noise makers, all bark no bite.
ina akpozikwa n'ike nsi my brother?
May the peace of Allah (swt) be unto you Amin
asalamualykum bro

7 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by freedomchild: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
All hail Biafra. .. The land of beauty

8 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by asawanathegreat(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
From cat race to cow dance, make una carry go
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by NothingDoMe: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Balyz:
Bloody noisemakers. The cow is a stupid, powerless animal, but when the Python dances IPOB goes into hidung
Shey you are aware that the Cow is Buhari's mascot? grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Not only prophet of una time,
Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

They want to protest for their dead Jesus who could not see his death coming.

This is the real definition of lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Instead of to beg buhari for his corpse to be release for proper burial.

So vile people like this still exist? Nawa o. Some brains just failed to evolve.

13 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Dollabiz: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by FA13(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Are u okay?

Why bringing Jesus into this....

buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

6 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Quality20(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:
I'm from Benue and I know we don't have much people in diaspora. I'm begging IPOB to please use benue cultural attires and photos of the slain people to protest also. Meanwhile we have wasted all fulanis in my community. The TIV people are the ones accommodating them now. Any Fulani seen in Idoma land shall be beheaded
well-done Mr beheader. Nice legacy for ur unborn kids n great grand kids to inherit.
Thumbs up to all idoma ppl.
But why did u guys keep all ur killings ds secretive but always blow up and publicise d so called Fulani killings? Why ? why? why?
who is more demonic btw d two of u now?

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by proeast(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari go hear am. The battle has been moved to the global stage and the cyberspace. IPOB and indeed the Igbos has all it takes to humiliate the terrorist everywhere he goes. From London to Washington, this is just the beginning grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
adadike:
Fellow Nigerians, it is only ndigbo that can save the remaining citizens of this country. we have seen it all. Buhari is using the blood of Nigerians as sacrifice. Buhari will surely be disgraced in America. Ndigbo, time to bring back Bakassi.

Shut up little girl, can you stand up for urself, you expect Ipob that does nothing but bark to save you...... metchew
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Angelawhite(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

Why must u alwayz mention the Yoruba's can't u sleep knowing we still exist. If una like launch Buffalo race 15 ur problem because Der are more pressing issue than all this childish attitude u ppl do display everywhere

So you agree that afonja is synonymous with yorubah grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by okolet(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
#CowDance2 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by ipobarecriminals: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
cool grin opportunity for the twitter warlord to deport some wild pigs back to 9ja .No time
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by sharpwriter(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:
I'm from Benue and I know we don't have much people in diaspora. I'm begging IPOB to please use benue cultural attires and photos of the slain people to protest also. Meanwhile we have wasted all fulanis in my community. The TIV people are the ones accommodating them now. Any Fulani seen in Idoma land shall be beheaded

Not only that, I wish they include videos of slaughtering for the international community to see.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Writs: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
If you want to launch,
Launch.

Don't announce it,
Don't talk.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by talk2percy(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
He will hear wiiiiii..

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

Oo oh! Hell loose, did I forget to inform you that you worship paedophilic deity?
He loves blood, encourages jihad from Iraq,Iran down to Lebanon, as well as Syria.

A religion of psychos, filled with bigotry and vindictiveness.

Please this battle is just between me and this brown roof demon only.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Observer225: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

And where has your support for that fulani cow taken you to
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
5thElement:
And after the dance of the cow, what will happen next?

How is the dancing cow going to bring about the realization of Biafra?

You guys are not serious yet. When you are please wake us up.

Please continue sleeping the fulani herdsmen will definitely wake you up

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by frankdoz: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

Why must u alwayz mention the Yoruba's can't u sleep knowing we still exist. If una like launch Buffalo race 15 ur problem because Der are more pressing issue than all this childish attitude u ppl do display everywhere
hahaha this one really pain this afonja Muslim! see his face

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Balyz:
Bloody noisemakers. The cow is a stupid, powerless animal, but when the Python dances IPOB goes into hidung

They're noise makers, while you're busy going for burial ceremony everyday for those that lost their lives to Fulani Herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by LZAA: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Angelawhite:

So you agree that afonja is synonymous with yorubah grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by proeast(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
lawman88:
Why do you want Igbos to spend their resources fighting for your cause when you people have never identified with them rather you always team up with our adversaries!? You joined forces with our enemies in 1966, again in 1967-1970. As if that was not enough, you all condemned Nnamdi Kanu during his crusades and told him to stay away from Middle belt. All your leaders till today still brag about how the middle belt contributed millions of soldiers that assisted Nigeria in crushing Biafra. No remorse whatsoever, not to talk of apologizing which means if giving the chance again, you all will throw the Igbos under the bus while shouting one north yet you want us to fight for you?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by kernel507: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Jiang:

Shut up little girl, can you stand up for urself, you expect Ipob that does nothing but bark to save you...... metchew

Your people are dying in Benue and Jos, help them first, charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by frankdoz: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
ina akpozikwa n'ike nsi my brother?
May the peace of Allah (swt) be unto you Amin
asalamualykum bro
hahahaha! guy your wicked, you just finished that almajiri all the same, Biafra must prevail.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Reps Uncover Security Forces’ Plots To Invade NASS, Aid Leadership Ouster / 2019 Presidency: PDP Leaders Serve Buhari Quit Notice At Ilorin Rally / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.