Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. (1284 Views)

Conjugal Bliss Of A Niralander And His Angel!!! / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Cornerstone001: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord .
Proverbs 18:22 KJV

Coming up this weekend so we wish to share our pre-wedding pictures here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by timwudz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dem try
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Cornerstone001: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
CC: LalasticLalaa, dominique, Mynd44, Please help push up Abeg....

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by xedyl(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
What happened to your hair bro?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
So this is happening every night now
I have been challenged
Mine is happening soon ijn
Happy married life
You look good together
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by TSOM(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Your Missy looks homely.

You've got the 'bald' gene; your far-gone, receding hairline makes it that obvious.
Try the completely bald look with a full-on heavy beardstyle. Works and looks better.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Cornerstone001: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
xedyl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro. Na so me too see am o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Cornerstone001: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
greiboy:
So this is happening every night now

I have been challenged

Mine is happening soon ijn

Happy married life

You look good together

Thank you Bro.
May God answer you too soon.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by ranmoor: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Still trying to understand the rationale behind
1. Pre wedding shots
2. Baby shower shots
3. Nude pics
4. Any pics that is not necessary!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by mhisbliss(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
TSOM:
Your Missy looks homely.

You've got the 'bald' gene; your far-gone, receding hairline makes it that obvious.
Try the completely bald look with a full-on heavy beardstyle. Works and looks better.
People just bad, you should've just said happy married life and move on ignoring the obvious, you're wikid grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by HeWrites(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
xedyl:
He sold it so as to get money to sponsor his Wedding
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by TSOM(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
People just bad, you should've just said happy married life and move on ignoring the obvious, you're wikid grin

Am I? For some reason, more guys have been having receding hairlines at younger ages in contemporary times. If you can't reverse it, make the most of it - join the trendy low-cropped hair or full-on bald beadgang. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by youcanmakeit: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
xedyl:

His hair was one of the items demanded as bride prize grin

Op, your wife is beautiful tho.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy wink grin cool shine shine Bobo with his no pimples 1st lady.Abeg,we don't venue..Might findth a soul mate 4 wristbangle so Dat he can stop his daily nite crawling
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by dollyjoy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why do guys date very pretty girls but when it comes to marriage they settle for average, most times below average ladies? I wonder!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by ipobarecriminals: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
very pretty beautiful wife.Not those ones with 'perewrinkle',fl@tbweast we Don see beta days..No grabbing of mangoes .No ears nose tongue piercing. No wristbangle to grab.so beautiful
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin chick looks 40ish n d nigga looks like oji igbo... Congrats tho...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by lilmax(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Why do guys date very pretty girls but when it comes to marriage they settle for average, most times below average ladies? I wonder!!
its because pretty girls have nothing to offer

how do you bring up good children? by being pretty or by being intelligent, reasonable

that's what these averages got to offer

in summary most pretty girls are used for knacking and ego

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by youcanmakeit: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:

Because, those ones you call "pretty" are only good for sex. And that's the only thing they have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
lilmax:
its because pretty girls have nothing to offer

how do you bring up good children? by being pretty or by being intelligent, reasonable

that's what these averages got to offer

in summary most pretty girls are used for knacking and ego
Or maybe those guys don't have what it takes to go for attractive intelligent girls or maybe they are scared of competitions. Well,each guy to his reason. We don't need to go back and front over this though. It won't put food on my table. Lolz. Every malam to his kettle.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by lilmax(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Or maybe those guys don't have what it takes to go for attractive intelligent girls or maybe they are scared of competitions. Well,each guy to his reason. We don't need to go back and front over this though. It won't put food on my table. Lolz. Every malam to his kettle.
like I said guys go for substance when it comes to marriage, SUBSTANCE (average girls with brain and attractive intelligent girls with brain)

nothing like competition

guys have what it takes, that's why they go for them

BRAIN or common sense is the factor here, just have it and guys will put a ring on it

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by dollyjoy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
lilmax:
like I said guys go for substance when it comes to marriage, SUBSTANCE (average girls with brain and attractive intelligent girls with brain)

nothing like competition

guys have what it takes, that's why they go for them

BRAIN or common sense is the factor here, just have it and guys will put a ring on it
I see!!

Noted. Have been seeing this sobriquet, thought I know you from somewhere though.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Niralander And His Soulmate. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
the lady face thou grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On My Relationship... Status / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Be After Marrage. / My Peeps, Make Una Caption This Ambode I Dey Humble Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.