Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN (13839 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by lwanga1993: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion

shebi to talk rubbish..just dey hungry you this morning..abi.........
have not seen religion that is soo insecure like islam...........
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by yazach: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2018
2Ebisco:
Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Northern Nigeria, Rev. Yakubu Pam, has advised the Federal Government and the Northern Governor’s Forum (NGF) to halt killing of Christians in the North; before the situation degenerates into a civil war.

Rev. Pam said this, yesterday, in reaction to the murder of two Catholic bishops and 17 others, on Tuesday in Benue, and killing of 44 persons on Wednesday, also in Benue and Nasarawa states.

Pam said the senseless and ongoing killing is avoidable.

“My fear is that if the federal government and the NGF do not do something urgent, the killing of Christians in the North would degenerate one day into civil war. People are being killed on daily basis, yet, nobody has ever been arrested and nothing tangible has been done by the federal government.

“Looking at how professional the attacks are being carried out, I believe that these people are terrorists, they are Boko Haram and government, at all levels, need to respond swiftly; to curtail the menace before the people are pushed to defend themselves which will lead to civil war.”

Rev. Pam lamented that the North, which is backward in infrastructure, its economy is further devastated by attacks.

“I have the firm belief that these attacks are beyond ordinary herdsmen, they are terrorists who unleash terror on innocent persons in the North.

“Government has to declare these people as terrorists and investigate the recent killings in the North.”

Pam, who doubles as the chairman of the Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board, in Plateau State, added that ongoing attacks on churches in the North, if not checked by the government, could plunge the northern states into religious crisis that will be difficult to control.

He urged Christians in the North not to go to sleep over the security challenges facing them, but go all out to secure their places of worship “to avoid being attacked and killed by the enemies of Christian faith in the North.”

The cleric appealed to the people of Benue state to keep faith in God; to expose those who are bent on causing mayhem in parts of their state and other parts of the North.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/killing-of-christians-will-plunge.html

idiots I no blame you people you will just use tithe carry your people comot nigeria and use tithe payers to face the war since they are ships
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2018
odigbosky:

Thank God you failed jamb. what a waste of resources it would have been if you passed jamb.
hey stupid
I see you’ve digged my profile .lmao .
But I owe you no explanation.
grin grin
Now RUN ALONG KID!
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Ayomivic(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion

wickednesr at is peak. Muslims were killed some days a go and like it like that any Muslims who do not condemn this killings in this government are not human
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Redhot111(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
are you this senseless you called Benue killings as few you are a demon.

Imagine the bleating goat

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by debolayinka(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

@ the bolded.
I've never seen anything like that.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Sima04: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
wait oo are u sick in the head or u are just being stupid. is Arabic anyway a Nigerian language, is new year a Christian holiday, how many days do d FG give to Christians to celebrate xmass dat dey do not give d Muslims. dat was hw it started with book haram, first dey killed Christians when dey all left d towns for dem, dey stated killing sia fellows.
MUSLIM Is barbaric I only blame yet another woman Sarah for bringing Islam to existence, if u understand what I mean.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by bobnatlo(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Something is wrong wt ur head indeed
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by olaoreawofele: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Am not sure you are a Muslim though. But whatever you are, this post is ill-thought. As much as the message was warning the government against civil war, they have not declared war on Muslims. They have only warned the government of the serious consequences of government inaction in the face of grave crimes against humanity. We can't continue to fan the embers of war and especially religious war and intolerance on both sides and expect the country to move forward. In fact, am tired of the way ordinary Nigerians who are at the receiving end of the problems of this country go about instigating more problems for all. The country has a major problem with leaders and followers.

Purewatermeji:

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Horus(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgE1oFdoJg

Declare state of emergency in benue and others state affected
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Omololu2121: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
DexterousOne:

This thing is beyond tribe.

If we were separate states, all these will still be happening.
Fulani's tried this nonsense in Ghana,they were crushed by the military and police.

Most of the nonsense happening in Nigeria does not even happen in Benin republic and Togo.

Please say what you know.

You mean if the south west is an independent state,Fulani's will be killing people because they are stop their (Fulani's) cows from eating their(Yoruba farmers) crops.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Ultraf: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learny to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion

You have no valid point just trash. Why should Arabic and Islamic inscriptions be on naira notes, is Nigeria an Islamic or Arabic country. Why not follow your irregular and confusing Islamic calendar, by the way I western education is haram. Why do you read and write in English, instead of Arabic? The your Islam has caused more harm than good to humanity.
And you digressed from the topic of discourse into pointless rejoinder. The topic is killing of the Christians by the Islamic jihadists.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by asawanathegreat(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2018
We have no nation
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by dododawa1: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
CAN and two mouth
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by onenaija001(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works
Few killings? Wow!!!!!!
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Emmasteev(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Let us divided this country and you people should go on your own to let peace reign,Northern Muslim are terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Eediot!!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by slex(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji, I am confused at the point you are trying to drive at. Are you satisfied on how this killings keep going on? Are you sincerely thinking Christians would be wiped out when war starts?
Bakassi boys are not Muslims, Niger delta boys are not muslims, Christian militias In the north are already springing up.

If Christians decide to start a war I assure you no Moslem force can stand them.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by DonMekino(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Islam and tolerance are word and opposite.... Don't get me started on the little unimportant matters that have made u lots kill ppl senselessly in Nigeria. Let's just enjoy the forced peace we have
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Firgemachar: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

You sound like a bastard.

Your real father must be abboooki
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Godspowerlive: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Purewatermeji post=67067009]

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works [/quoi

I know if ur family members were among those Fulani herdsmen killed in Benue you won't be calling for his second tenure. My dear I urge u to remove region and whatever let's face the fact
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Surgical22(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2018
U ARE AN IRREDEEMABLE ILLITERATE, RELIGION IS TRULLY AN OPIUM OF THE MASSES, WHEN NATIONAL ISSUES ARE RAISED, BRAINWASHED BIGOTS LIKE U SHUD KIP MUTE.. U ARE SUCH A CURSE TO NIGERIA.

[qquote author=Purewatermeji post=67066682] angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion [/quote]
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by dadabashua1(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
let them Christians call for war so they can die en mass.
Dem go see shenge !
be very careful of what u wished for..... you have no idea of the calamity you calling for... trust me... it's not just a physical calamity you are asking for it's way more than that... just pray for peace else am sorry.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Positivepoint(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

If boko haram members could be on twitter and Facebook, I won't be surprised if they are on nairaland.
YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

You keep supporting Buhari because he's a Muslim not minding if Nigerians are dying or not. To you, Islam is more important than any other thing.

And u dislike buhari because he is not a Christian. What is the difference then?
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by henroe2k2(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Rubbish, the earlier Christians rise to defend themselves, the better....
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by CodeTemplar: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
The constitution permitted islam and not the other way round.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by d33types: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

This guy's is running mad o. I'm sure you're Akintola..
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Samtash(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

religion fanatic
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works
Why do you allow your religion to blindfold your sense of humanity and heart of justice. That says much of your religion. You call the numerous killings in Benue - 'few KILLINGS', IS IT FEW KILLINGS? Why should anyone support killing because their religion is involved. The best thing is this country divide based on religion. Enough of this evil cult. When you, fulani and Hausa all live together, and they slaughter you not minding your same religion. thst is why your sense will start working. Set of blind religious, brain washed fanatics.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
dadabashua1:
be very careful of what u wished for..... you have no idea of the calamity you calling for... trust me... it's not just a physical calamity you are asking for it's way more than that... just pray for peace else am sorry.
tell Northern CAN to pray for peace and not call for calamity.
Spits!
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by biggy26: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

If boko haram members could be on twitter and Facebook, I won't be surprised if they are on nairaland.
YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

You keep supporting Buhari because he's a Muslim not minding if Nigerians are dying or not. To you, Islam is more important than any other thing.
I thought I was the only one that noticed the suspected terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ken Nnamani: It May Be Difficult For APC To Get A Candidate Like Buhari In 2023 / Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration / Pictures From APC LGA Campaign For Tinubu In Odukpani, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.