Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN (13844 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by OnyeOGA(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion
cheesy
Because of Arab culture, people are killing themselves.
He removed another people's language and you are hear crying like a someone who lost his wife.
Why not put Hebrew or Latin inscription on the N100 note, the same way you want another people language on the currency
Grow up creature and stop killing your fellow black men because of Religion.
cc immhotep lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion
Just read your folly and dumb post yourself. Is this country a Muslim country, why should it bear Islamic inscriptions? Most Christian days fall on free weekends and end of year that is normally free days. And Muslims do have their holidays whenever they have any celebration. It even pay us if they can also give you free days in the week so that we can have more time. Pls use your sense, don't think like a simpleton.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by mp3ree: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Your Papa wish unifying religion?ISLAM is a demonic religion.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Teibaba(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2018
So is the Muslims and/or other religions that the sword is good for or whatever?

If it's not good for Mr a then it's certainly not for Mr b.

#mypoint
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war?
Nigeria is not an Arab country. No tribe speaks Arabic in Nigeria.
Take your confusion back to Afghanistan.

Back to Daura.

cc lzaa onyeoga shallysgirl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by dadabashua1(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
tell Northern CAN to pray for peace and not call for calamity.
Spits!
SMH...its obvious
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

It is obvious that you are sick! People are being killed like animals you are here talking islam don't you see that u need help?
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by frank41(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works

Pple like you are not worth living with, ur conscience is completely dead..so you are applauding the perpetrators for killing the innocent ones... That is sheer wickedness.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, am disappointed.

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

YOU HAVE 2BE A HEARDSMAN OR BOKOHARAM MEMBER. Are u kidding. U must definately be a jihadist.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Ccdavies(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Go and rest.. Of all theses you ve mentioned, where was human live involve? You seem to play politics and tribalism in all you do... Go get a life CU's non of ur relative is involve! Thank God and keep doing and preaching but remember no one will live here for ever.. RIP to the death
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Ccdavies(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works

So Youve measured human life and came up with the phrase common killing bah? Hmmmmmm.. Short of words but I pray may the pains and the way those souls were waisted never come to you and your relative.. God bless you
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Waga02: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Islam is not a religion of peace in North , but in the west because of the level of their education we both leave in peace both christian and muslim without any vilolence. Gaddafi said it that Nigeria should break but some part of this country we not want that to happen because of the free money they enjoy .
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by WATCHOVER(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
See your coconut head
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by professorchuks(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Tah! Sharap ur mouth fast fast. Idiot. infact receive sense IJN
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by darqly(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

I don't believe you actually typed these killings as few, like it's chickens we're discussing. How would you feel if they killed a few of your family, just small?

Bombing of mosques by BH is a family affair, after all BH are Muslim, are they not?? Who did you want to fight for the bombings? The Pope? grin
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by ShalomX: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

"Few killings," right? You are a beast. You belong in the wilds, idiot.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by princfred(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Islamists will be killing people like flies all over the places and these idiots will be putting bigots in the same sentence with christians. Are these demented muslims really born evil and twisted minded or raised to be so?
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by princfred(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Waga02:

Islam is not a religion of peace in North , but in the west because of the level of their education we both leave in peace both christian and muslim without any vilolence. Gaddafi said it that Nigeria should break but some part of this country we not want that to happen because of the free money they enjoy .
Stop being deceived. If and when the percentage of muslims even in the west becomes large enough and they have enough gobernment power they will unleash persecution, evil and barbarism on the christians there . Thats how islamist roll world wide.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by decasey(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

u must be very stubid, dats all I have 2 say 2 u.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by SammieJayh(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Wait, you just said few killings like life meant nothing...
Christians are getting intolerant yen yen yen like the herdsmen are tolerant ryt...?

I pray the hands of God fall on you for being bias...
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Kingspin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
You don't exist. If Osama bin laden is alive today I would have believe the above comment belong to him. What a stupid comment.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Chuknovski(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

I pray you see the light through Islam.

Jesus the same today, tomorrow and forever,,,,... there's power in his name call him now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Traditional Rulers Are Victimized By State Governors – Shehu Sani / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom / 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.