Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN (13848 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by MrMystrO(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion

Please who is this guy? He should be arrested ASAP!!

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by solonazzy: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
angry When GEJ provoked Muslims by removing the Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes, did we go to war? When MURIC complained about the favoritism like xmas and new year holidays which Christians enjoy in the country did we go to war? When prof Akintola was pointing out the injustices meted out against Islam, like hijab and Waec time table, did we go to war? I think you Christians need to learn to tolerate like we Muslims.Northern CAN or jerican should know that there is no monopoly of violence. Do not threaten war on peaceful Muslims. Islam is the only unifying and true religion
uve got to b kidding me...so cos of hijab debates, xmas holiday, inscriptions on naira note xtains should tolerate extra judicial killings ?......can u hear urself out?...how many lives were lost as a result of all u claim is against muslims..... imagine now, u think u r a peaceful soul....u r just a lost soul to b sincere
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by AdaFonju: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Preshy561:

shut your trap.
religion of piss indeed.

who kill the people in benue ?aren't they muslims.
who are killing in the north?aren't they your Muslim brothers?

can Christians go to any nothern state to kill and even enter mosque to kill their members without a full blown war in the country.
wonder how you Yoruba Muslims reason.
they reason like Afonja their ancestor

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by solonazzy: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works
he even thinks d killings r just few....mayb i wnt b too brutal wishing same to befall ur family...just few of dem
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Auladimeji(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2018
But Jesus prophesy it na or dont you want His word to be fulfil

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Ayoswit:
Buhari should declare the herdsmen terrorists.

So you actually believe herdsmen are perpetrating those killings?

Hello, earlier you know mercenaries are working for political bigwigs to kill as much as they can just to achieve there aim .
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by newoffer: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
. Iz ur brain dead. even if u don't have sense, don't use it cos u talking shit. your points proved u are a goat. drink Lacasera when u noticed u not thinking right.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by toye440: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
We hv tolerated u enough if u want a Killingstan or Hijabistan u can simply ask for it. Its not like we can't fight back but we r bin constrained by verses in d Bible, one of wch says " Make peace with all men for without wch no man shall see God". Guy ur foot soldier only know AK 47 as military weapons u guys know nothing about white phosphorus talking about chemical weapons and biological.
Have u asked ur self why is it that there's always chaos when Muslims r present, others live in peace but yet ur own form of peace leaves tax paying Nigerians in a shallow hole. If this senseless killings defines Nigeria by 2019 then b rest assured that a war is coming that would put an end to this madness and its called a CRUSADE.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by omocalabar(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Preshy561:

he even called the killings in benue few killings.
these people are heartless.
am not surprised,..they are all the same...
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by userplainly(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
oga.. can u explain how Islam came to be in Africa if not by killing? how many Northern or western sate willing practice islam ? the Muslim ways r simple.. invade, kill and impose ....after they invade if u don't accept their religion they'll kill you!.......PLEASE TELL ME AM WRONG.....ma school u dis morning!
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by viceddy95(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Chuknovski(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

you are indeed very myopic, I don't blame you, a religious demon has cocoon you with perpetual mediocrity, your incoherent write up is a typical rendition of your every other persons blinded by what you call"religion " accept Jesus and be free indeed, true happiness guaranteed
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by agbonkamen(f): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Don't be a bigot and try to understand my point. Christian are becoming intolerant this days all because of the few killings in benue. When boko haram bombed mosques and killed Muslims did we fight? Buhari is doing his best to curb the situation. We need to vote for him in 2019 so he can finish the good works
are you this senseless you called Benue killings as few you are a demon.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Chuknovski:

you are indeed very myopic, I don't blame you, a religious demon has cocoon you with perpetual mediocrity, your incoherent write up is a typical rendition of your every other persons blinded by what you call"religion " accept Jesus and be free indeed, true happiness guaranteed

I pray you see the light through Islam.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

If boko haram members could be on twitter and Facebook, I won't be surprised if they are on nairaland.
YOU ARE A SUSPECT.

You keep supporting Buhari because he's a Muslim not minding if Nigerians are dying or not. To you, Islam is more important than any other thing.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by fancy4eve(f): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

u must b out of ur mind for saying dat, Mayb he has giving u d usual campaign 1k, but go tell him dat his 1k strategy will no work dis tym. Rubbish
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by unknownsolja: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

you are slow poke mumu..bloody southern muslim..shebi they don collect kwara..na ibadan next
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2018
This "purewatermeji" guy sounds scary.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Firefire(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Terrorist Sarki

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Adekdammy: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Now I know why you support buhari, strictly on religious basis and not on rational thinking.
Orun n ya bo, ki se Ori enikan. The sincere truth is your fared better under gej than now.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by DexterousOne(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Are you sure this guy is not sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Chiedu4Trump: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Tolerance

All we get from moslems is violence.

Why must Islamic inscriptions on the centenary notes

Are they Christiajn inscriptions
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by DexterousOne(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
I don't know why African politicians are just so stupid and crazy,if the kind of things happening in Nigeria happened in Europe, they would have all part ways a long time ago... Go and read about the history of Europe.

But in Nigeria Fulani's will come to the middle belt, south south and south east, kill indigenes of the state,and yet most of the politicians from this regions will just keep quiet.

Even during the reign of kings stuff like this do not happen, Fulani's won't invade tiv land and start killing people up and down,it will be see as an act of war,and war will be declared on Fulani's.

Europeans really messed up Africa merging a lot of tribes together to become a state.

West and central Africa nah dem worst past with Nigeria taking the lead.

If Nigeria is divided along ethnic line,80% of our problems have been solved with it.

This thing is beyond tribe.

If we were separate states, all these will still be happening.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by dojnr4real: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
The painful thing is that all this your noise ends here. Your power rests on your keyboard. Next time if you don't know what to say, just keep quite. You are telling the xtain to learn how to tolerate, tolerate what? is it when we are wiped away by these blood sucking morons? Please don't get me upset this morning... #GodhelpBenueS
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Wisebisho: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:
You are a fucking asshole.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by blackboy(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Does Northern CAN know what they are talking? There are indegenes of many northern States all the way to Borno that are Chritains but since GEJ's time (maybe earlier) there has been a systematic process of eliminating them but the world, CAN, FG, police , army, state govt kept silent. Because Christians dont believe in violence. CAN should not play on the divide game but say things as it is ... IT MUST STOP and perpetuators made to face the law. If not take legal action, locally or in the world courts with evidence. Its a shame how in a country ppl are killed because of their religion. This is 2018 it should not be allowed to continue. There wont be war but justice needs to be done
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by emmakudos(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Devil has spoken!

If you've not specifically singled out Islam as the "Only" unifying and true religion, I would have considered you to be rational in thinking, enlightened and diplomatic in handling this issue. Because everybody has the right to defend their belief.

But instead, you've proved yourself to have no brain to reason with, rather you reason with your butt.

Your type in this country is the only reason why war will never cease!
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by proxillin(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

And those trash you spew up there equal to killing human?

You can sow arabic dress and wear...who gives a sh**t? You can start religion war because of Arabic inscription but killing of human means nothing to you.

There is something wrong with that Islam. Its evil.

That Angel that brought Quran Mohammed must be Satan himself.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by Redhot111(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Are u really this senseless or u are just pretending to be? What comparison is is there between removing one inscription from the currency of a circular state with massive killing of innocent people?
Muslims have two Salah and xtians got two as well. The new year is a general one. For hijab or hijack, do we have nuns flashing their attire on us in law school and nysc? Besides wat happened to waec if u hv one? Aboki if u no get sense employ sensible people to talk 4 u.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by odigbosky(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2018
FishLegs:
let them Christians call for war so they can die en mass.
Dem go see shenge !

Thank God you failed jamb. what a waste of resources it would have been if you passed jamb.
Re: Killing Of Christians Will Plunge Nigeria Into War – Northern CAN by obonujoker(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2018
You guys don't need to quote Sarrki again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume / Fisayo Soyombo Invited To Police Headquarters, Abuja / Biafra: OEAS Demands Snap Referendum Winthin 90 Days (letter attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.