Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? (2778 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Legendary rapper, Nas was married to Kelis (singer) for 4 years before they got a divorce in 2009. After 9 years of silence, Kelis did an interview yesterday revealing how Nas used to physically abuse her while they were married. With the 'Me Too' movement in full swing, could this revelation end Nas's rap career for good?
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
No way! Nas is a legend and the revelation won't take that away. I fück with Nas still

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Men! I was just on his Instagram page, his female fans are roasting him right now. There is really a thin line between love and hate. Hitting a woman is totally wrong, but why did Kelis chose now to speak? This is a career Ender for Nas.

I feel for him. The guy has been paying Kelis $50,000 monthly for child support since 2010, and she hasn't been allowing him see their son. And just a few weeks ago, he took her to court for not allowing him see their son, and now this.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No way! Nas is a legend and the revelation won't take that away. I fück with Nas still

That's what you think. Do you know how many strong men have gone down since the 'me too' wave begun?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
kay29000:

That's what you think. Do you know how many strong men have gone down since the 'me too' wave begun?
You've got no clue bro. People still gonna fück with his music. His personal life won't stop that. We be waiting on his next album by June/July like the coming of Christ

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:
You've got no clue bro. People still gonna fück with his music. His personal life won't stop that. We be waiting on his next album by June/July like the coming of Christ

Okay.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
kay29000:

Okay.
cheers
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
What career? Nas and kelis aren't relevant no more and this is a stunt to have their names on people's mouth... IMO

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Chris Brown did it in our face and he's still blowing but Nas ain't relevant no more nor is kelis...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
LivingFree:

Chris Brown did it in our face and he's still blowing but Nas ain't relevant no more nor is kelis...
By 'relevant' what do you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fans reactions on his instagram page...

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
LivingFree:
What career? Nas and kelis aren't relevant no more and this is a stunt to have their names on people's mouth... IMO

Nas is not relevant in this current era, but he is still touring constantly, and doing endorsement deals (Bevel, Hennessy, etc)...this might slow his money (career) down.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
LivingFree:

"this is a stunt to have their names on people's mouth."

Nah! They are going through a nasty custody battle right now...Kelis is just trying to score points the dirty way.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2018
kay29000:
Men! I was just on his Instagram page, his female fans are roasting him right now. There is really a thin line between love and hate. Hitting a woman is totally wrong, but why did Kelis chose now to speak? This is a career Ender for Nas.

I feel for him. The guy has been paying Kelis $50,000 monthly for child support since 2010, and she hasn't been allowing him see their son. And just a few weeks ago, he took her to court for not allowing him see their son, and now this.
I'm a big fan of hardcore rap,Nas is my favourite rapper of all time but he f*cked up.I have so much respect for him but right now I'm very annoyed.

I still love your songs though...king Nas.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:
What are you insinuating?Nas is still relevant and will always be.Hardcore rap is gone is to extinction that's why most of the old school rappers aint in the news these days.Nas is still keeping it real in the industry.If he is irrelevant according to you,why is he still a public figure?Top presenters like Tim westhood,Sway,Funk master flex,Angie Martinez still grant him interview..stop hating#peace.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by lenghtinny(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
The Kelis girl is just the classic definition of a bish angry
Bishes are always looking for the easy way out

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2018
kay29000:

"this is a stunt to have their names on people's mouth."

Nah! They are going through a nasty custody battle right now...Kelis is just trying to score points the dirty way.

Just before his tour... Oh how convenient. If he wanted to see his son why now and not in the last decade. This is a publicity stunt so good luck to them both.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Just before his tour... Oh how convenient. If he wanted to see his son why now and not in the last decade. This is a publicity stunt so good luck to them both.
You are biased..no offence.Nas does not have access to his son after the divorce all thanks to Kelis.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Sirfeeking:
You are biased..no offence.Nas does not have access to his son after the divorce all thanks to Kelis.

Help me understand... if a man is paying child support, and he isnt a threat to the child, who can stop him from seeing his kid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 28, 2018
In America, yes but internationally hell no. By the way, how many Americans are even into rap sef? undecided
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Biodun1929:
Legendary rapper, Nas was married to Kelis (singer) for 4 years before they got a divorce in 2009. After 9 years of silence, Kelis did an interview yesterday revealing how Nas used to physically abuse her while they were married. With the 'Me Too' movement in full swing, could this revelation end Nas's rap career for good?

Women are gradually making themselves irrelevant and bothersome with their constant whinging, lies, manipulation and a penchant for ruining every good thing they come across. Let's not forget, this is exactly the same way Robin Givens tarnished the image of Iron Mike on TV by falsely accusing him of domestic violence.
Kelis claimed to be an independent woman but has been taking 50k dollars from Nas every month just for having a child out of the union. She is nothing but a rented Wh0re.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Surfboard(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2018
All press is good press. He has a new album on the way if Kanye West's info is anything to go by.

Any kind of publicity at this time is good for his career, cause really, he has nothing to lose.
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Bidobado:

Women are gradually making themselves irrelevant and bothersome with their constant whinging, lies, manipulation and a penchant for ruining every good thing they come across. Let's not forget, this is exactly the same way Robin Givens tarnished the image of Iron Mike on TV by falsely accusing him of domestic violence.
Kelis claimed to be an independent woman but has been taking 50k dollars from Nas every month just for having a child out of the union. She is nothing but a rented Wh0re.

That's the part that annoys me. I mean, she has been collecting 50k dollars from the man monthly for almost ten years, and she was even talking about having it increased lately, and yet she goes ahead to tarnish the guy's image in an interview. I would have preferred if she even spoke about it right around the time they divorced.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

lol! If you think Nas would do this for publicity stunt, no need to continue arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by joudini(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
This is just typical slander from Kelis. A couple of the startups Nas invested in are about to pay him more than $40million. Kelis wants her paws on that money. She has been talking to the media, dragged Nas to court for more money, denied him visitation etc...all these to make Nas miserable but God's son ain't breaking a sweat.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by kay29000(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2018
joudini:
This is just typical slander from Kelis. A couple of the startups Nas invested in are about to pay him more than $40million. Kelis wants her paws on that money. She has been talking to the media, dragged Nas to court for more money, denied him visitation etc...all these to make Nas miserable but God's son ain't breaking a sweat.

You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by anibirelawal(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Women, fear them.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Help me understand... if a man is paying child support, and he isnt a threat to the child, who can stop him from seeing his kid?
How is Nas a treat to his own biological son?I'm confused,you can explain better with evidence not rumour.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sirfeeking:
How is Nas a treat to his own biological son?I'm confused,you can explain better with evidence not rumour.

You misunderstood what I wrote. I mean IF HE ISN'T A THREAT then who can stop him from seeing his kid?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Sirfeeking(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
LivingFree:

You misunderstood what I wrote. I mean IF HE ISN'T A THREAT then who can stop him from seeing his kid?
I want to ask you a question..when did you start following this drama?Nas is a good dad,he cherishes his children so much,he pays Kelis $50k monthly.I'm tired to type long comments.

Peace...
Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by obonujoker(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Biodun1929:

That's the part that annoys me. I mean, she has been collecting 50k dollars from the man monthly for almost ten years, and she was even talking about having it increased lately, and yet she goes ahead to tarnish the guy's image in an interview. I would have preferred if she even spoke about it right around the time they divorced.

When women are pained.. they can go extreme lengths... Hell hath no fury, bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Kelis Just Destroyed Nas's Career With Her Revelations? by Biodun1929(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
obonujoker:

When women are pained.. they can go extreme lengths... Hell hath no fury, bro...

True.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction / I'm Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.