Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) (45680 Views)

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by gurunlocker: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
If INEC which call themselves an independent body can stoop so low to collude with the state government and do this kinda thing just for "Election Recall process", I wonder what will happen in 2019 general election.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
It is possible, because the dead too are angry with Dino, and they also want him recalled.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Desperation at its peak, using dead peoples identity to recall a senator?

APC is an evil party.
I earlier said pvcs doesnt work, they manipulate the election by creating gaps & fix it themselves.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Odingo1: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
iyaegin:
But she may not be the only thomas Faith in Kogi state?
You people should reason, voters card has a number, Thomas Faith with the same voters card registration number.

Two people cant have the same number.

15 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by uwa1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Clueless Bello and his Clueless team...
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Engineer96(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Who are those asking if the dead girl is the only person bearing that name. She may not be but there's is only one VIN which the father asked how they came about it. Understand before you comment.

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by fodiyo(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.

with the same VIN? think now bros.

6 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by expert234: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:
It might actually be her ghost

I was expecting a Muslim to comment like this, anyway. Thanks for not disappointing

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Chepos1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
If ghost workers exists then ghost voters should exist too. Shikena

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by marvin906(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
SO SHES THE ONLY THOMAS FAITH IN THE FULL KOGI ABI

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by HAH: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
She's definitely not the only Thomas Faith in the whole of Kogi undecided
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.
no two people have the same VIN which means voter identification number, and he said her voters card is with him

3 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Odingo1: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:

Voters card has a number, use your head.

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by BadBradley: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
The problem with APC is that while they rig like any other political party in Nigeria, they employ dumb and stupid tactics, it makes everyone angry

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Xpros: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
seacoast:
Ghost worker

Never again never again

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
This people are fools. The same handwriting. How possible is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Cadec007(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
remember he said he got her vCARD, maybe he confirmed the pin and signature, just saying!

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
D problem started for d president
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
HAH:
no two people have the same VIN which means voter identification number, and he said her voters card is with him
Understood now.

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Like YAHAMA BARROW LIKE BUHARI.... two unintelligent people from North... just to lie distinctly nah wahala to them TUFIAKWA
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by obaayo2: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
THAT LIST WAS WRITTEN BY AN INDIVIDUAL, CHECK THE HANDWRITING, ALL THE SAME

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Odingo1: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Those asking whether she is the only person bearing Thomas Faith in Kogi shows how dumb and lack of reasoning capacity among some Nigerian youths.

They did not even see where the man was asking where and how did they get her VIN number that was written against her name which tally with her voters card number.

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by expert234: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

were you too blind to see that the VIN number also corresponds with the name of the man's daughter?

Please always extract your brain from your anus and wash it with hypo before commenting next time. It will save us all this desecration of our intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Egein(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

You're not intelligent. Didn't you read the part where he said he identified her PVC number?

5 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by sujexy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith with the VIN Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.
Fixed. If the answer is yes....then you just typed poo?

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by 400billionman: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
He confirmed the serial number of her voters card

3 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
when i was serving in 2015, i participated in the voters card distribution, so many people came out to get their cards and when we call some names, they'll tell us those persons have died, we had like 20 cards of the dead.
some youths probably hparty agents came to meet us to give them the card..i handed everything to the INEC personnel there, dont know what they did with it.
these politicians collude with INEC personnel, they can get your name and VIN from the voters register and use it for nefarious acts

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
400billionman:
He confirmed the serial number of her voters card
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
binsanni:
wind has blown.
fowl inyash has open cheesy cheesy cheesy
she should jump down and land on a dick
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Egein:

You're not intelligent. Didn't you read the part where he said he identified her PVC number?

where is the PVC or vin number? why did they skip that part out?
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
binsanni:
wind has blown.
fowl inyash has open cheesy cheesy cheesy
she should jump down and land on a dick
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

were you too blind to see that the VIN number also corresponds with the name of the man's daughter?

Please always extract your brain from your anus and wash it with hypo before commenting next time. It will save us all this desecration of our intelligence.

where is the vin number? why did they skip that part out?
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
sujexy:
Fixed. If the answer is yes....then you just typed poo?

where is the vin number? why did they skip that part out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To His Reported Sack By President Buhari / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.