Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) (45682 Views)

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
The man only showed us a name that more than 100 people bear in Nigeria. Why did he crop the VIN number out?

Why am i even worrying myself grin tongue undecided
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.

Did you not see "how did they get the VIN" can two voters card share the same VIN?

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by themanderon: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shithole country with shitbrain leaders. Its almost certain that these rogues in power will never be willing to hold a free and fair election considering how unpopular the grandpa at the rock is.
This is an evidence of their desperation.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Desperation at its peak, using dead peoples identity to recall a senator?

APC is an evil party.
Na today you know? ma sista, e don teeeeeeeeeey sad The same party told us herdsmen were foreigners, later they said nope, they're Nigerians and needed ranches nationwide. later they said they were herds militia. They said boko haram is not about religion yet, leah sharibu was held back whilst her mates were released because she said she cannot renounce her religion. 2 priests were killed this week by herdsmen in benue church and another church was invaded barely 24 hours later in same state by the terrorists, killing scores. I am waiting for the lying federal government to come out and tell us another story because neither do farmers live in the church nor do they farm in churches. Last month, an alquaeda terrorist group claimed they played a pivotal role in the negotiation process which led into the release of dapchi girls, which garba shehu quickly debunked. Meanwhile, alquaeda hardly tells lies. If they claimed responsibility for a cause, it means truly they did it and if the info comes out as news either in the social media, print or electronic media as framed by some people for whatever reasons and such info did not emanate from the alquaeda's camp, the terrorist group would come out to debunk the statement under 24 hours. It's over a month already and alquaeda has not debunked the claim, meaning they actually participated in the negotiation process. They are the boko haram group, the so-called herdsmen but the government keeps deceiving us. Any sane Nigerian that votes buhari next year has got no lesson to learn. We have vowed not to make the same mistake of 2015 here in lagos. Iru e ko gbodo shele mo laye!

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Miradamian: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.
ode. Have you forgotten her card number is their too?

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by da3pu0(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
It's you that didn't think at all before typing. If truly you think, your sense must have reason along with what the papa wrote about the girl's voters card and the VIN number. Sorry for yourself because you are one of those lazy youth PA buhari was referring to. Read to the end and digest before commenting the next time you visit site.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by da3pu0(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
[[left]quote author=aonag post=67106630]is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.[/quote[
It's you that didn't think at all before typing. If truly you think, your sense must have reason along with what the papa wrote about the girl's voters card and the VIN number. Sorry for yourself because you are one of those lazy youth PA buhari was referring to. Read to the end and digest before commenting the next time you visit site.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by citizen202(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
dis dude must b a high ranking bmc even if u show him d Vin he will still hav somtin to say
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by fallout87: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

Can you not read? Does every Faith Thomas share the same VIN number?

Lazy youth just like your illiterate lazy president. It is funny you accuse others for being to quick to comment. See your life.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by begwong: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

APC is an evil party.
Near their antecedent nah! You no see dead people appointed in this clueless government?
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by stilluptrying: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

APC is an evil party.
same hand writing. that list was drafted by just an individual.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Dad made mention of the VIN, so probably the VIN matches with his daughters VIN
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino is leading
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
fallout87:

Can you not read? Does every Faith Thomas share the same VIN number?

Lazy youth just like your illiterate lazy president. It is funny you accuse others for being to quick to comment. See your life.

mumuni alao.. do you think yourself? why did he not provide us with his daughters VIN as shown and the same VIN on the recall list? thats where you are the lazy youth because you cant think for yourself rather you let a dullard do that for you thats why u keep suffering in your hellhole called nigeria.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
da3pu0:
[[left]quote author=aonag post=67106630]is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.[/quote[

mumuni alao.. do you think yourself? why did he not provide us with his daughters VIN as shown and the same VIN on the recall list? thats where you are the lazy youth because you cant think for yourself rather you let a dullard do that for you thats why u keep suffering in your hellhole called nigeria.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Miradamian:
ode. Have you forgotten her card number is their too?

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
01mcfadden:

Did you not see "how did they get the VIN" can two voters card share the same VIN?

why did he not provide it so we can see too?
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

It seems u didn't see where the man asked how they got the VNI number of his daughter voters card or u just plainly want to support evil..
I don't like Dino but evil is evil no matter who is involve.

he should have snapped her name and VIN then show us the same VIN on his daughters card then we can know he is not just one of those guys who makeup things like they feel
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
sujexy:
can't you see the Facebook picture op uploaded??.... but you are to fast to defend a government that has no better plan for your account...

i hate this govt pass you but make the man show us where the vin dey for his daughter particulars and the one on the recall list.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by fabre4: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
She's definitely not the only Thomas Faith in the whole of Kogi undecided

Voting is based on wards within his constituency. Don't defend mediocrity
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by kcy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

he should have snapped her name and VIN then show us the same VIN on his daughters card then we can know he is not just one of those guys who makeup things like they feel
even when he snapped it , u will still find something to say
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
kcy:

even when he snapped it , u will still find something to say

please getout of my mention.. peasant..
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
BELLO, INEC AND THE POWER BEHIND THEM ARE INSTRUMENTS OF CRUELTY. MISGUIDED AND POWER DRUNK.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Deji63: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

APC is an evil party.

Is it only.his daughter that bears that name in the whole of Kogi State.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by deomelllo: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Look at the useless, crooked and fake joker spewing rubbish? What about showing us proof that the name on the list is your dead daughter's name?

Even sef, shebi you have the voters card, so why not show us her voters card with her name on it.

Any clown can claim anything on the internet and you can tell this clown is lying.

There are just too many cooked Igbos and pdp clowns out there.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by kcy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=aonag post=67110588]
please getout of my mention.. peasant..[/quote get out of nairaland
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by kcy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=aonag post=67110588]
please getout of my mention.. peasant..[/quote get out of nairaland
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

Don't worry bro, he will send you her baptismal card
Drop ur email address
Mtcheèew
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Chrisbeks: 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
She's definitely not the only Thomas Faith in the whole of Kogi undecided
But she's the only one with her voters identification number. You can see her dad pondering how they got her VIN undecided there's no need defending evil, what's evil is evil and should be called just that. Nigeria can't ever be good if we continue condoning evil practices like this
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by selectedhero(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
IF YOU WERE HERE ON GROUND, YOU WOULD KNOW THERE IS ACTUALLY A VOTER ID NUMBER ATTACHED TO EACH NAME BRO. SO THE DAD IS CORRECT
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
And
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
And what if its another person but bearing thesame name undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos) / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.