Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) (45870 Views)

Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
some body said "she is not the only faith thomas in the whole of kogi" but pity this person because she or he is educated from her or his ass. her inec id tarry with the faith that died. you consider the name and not the pvc. may God help you

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by NuelKushy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.
undecided undecided undecided...didn't u read d part where 'exact' VIN was used...or did d namesake also have same VIN with the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Geeman23(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:
Look at the useless, crooked and fake joker spewing rubbish? What about showing us proof that the name on the list is your dead daughter's name?

Even sef, shebi you have the voters card, so why not show us her voters card with her name on it.

Any clown can claim anything on the internet and you can tell this clown is lying.

There are just too many cooked Igbos and pdp clowns out there.
do you know any other forum apart from NL...Igbos have polluted nairaland badly
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by kalu61(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:
is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.
And you didn't read where questioned how INEC got the girl VIN. See how you expose your ignorant. Can two persons have same VI N
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by FatherJP(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
aonag:

Seems you are the fool here, did you not see the man say he has her PVC and wondered where they got her VIN from ? Shift joor

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by deomelllo: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
FatherJP:

Seems you are the fool here, did you not see the man say he has her PVC and wondered where they got her VIN from ? Shift joor

Where is the proof? Have you seen his daughter's VIN or we should just believe any joker an whatever baseless and unverifiable claim they make on the internet like mumu.

Sounds like you are the real fool for swallowing rubbish without proof.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by ehissi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
She's definitely not the only Thomas Faith in the whole of Kogi undecided

The father asked an intelligent question that you missed. He said that her pvc is with him, how did they get her VIN and her signature?

Let me guess, in your own opinion, the other thomas faith you know, shares the same VIN and signature with his daughter abi....... angry
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by deomelllo: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
ehissi:

The father asked an intelligent question that you missed. He said that her pvc is with him, how did they get her VIN and her signature?

Let me guess, in your own opinion, the other thomas faith you know, shares the same VIN and signature with his daughter abi....... angry

You saw the VIN with your own eyes? Or you just believed the mumu story without evidence, facts OR proof..?

Stop e blaming people just because they are not gullible like you.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
BrosPeter:
After arresting Dino on trumped up charges, Yahaya Bello in collusion with INEC decided to hold a recall whilst Dino is held up in Abuja.

Anyway take a look at this father's pain because his daughter who died in 2016 is allegedly one of those that signed the register.

This is exactly what could happen in 2019 elections;ghosts would vote.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by ehissi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
deomelllo:

You saw the VIN with your own eyes? Or you just believed the mumu story without evidence, facts OR proof..?

Stop e blaming people just because they are not gullible like you.

And the screenshot boldly attached to the Facebook post is what? Youtube videos are already available showing folks pointing their names with fake signatures attached, you are here exercising the un-imaginable.

Anyway, you will still witness the outcome.....
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by deomelllo: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
ehissi:

And the screenshot boldly attached to the Facebook post is what? Youtube videos are already available showing folks pointing their names with fake signatures attached, you are here exercising the un-imaginable.

Anyway, you will still witness the outcome.....

You saw his daughter's VIN card in the screen shot? You mind showing us the VIN screen shot?

Stop spewing crap you can not not back up with facts
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Felixikotun: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2018
aonag:

You re just an illiterate...cant you see he quoted the VIN was also the same? I bet you don’t know the meaning of VIN....if you are too dull to comprehend simple explanation, then keep quayet. There is no sin in shutting empty brain down.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Felixikotun: 1:11am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=iyaegin post=67106639]But she may not be the only thomas Faith in Kogi state?[/quotcan

Can 2 people have the same VIN?
Common think now...
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Felixikotun: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
She's definitely not the only Thomas Faith in the whole of Kogi undecided

He added ...with the same VIN
The same voter’s identification number
Mehn go back to school
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by samsono30: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2018
aonag:

YOU MUST BE A FOOLISH COW, YOU BLIND BAT, IF THE FATHER COULD BE ASKING HOW THE GOT HER VIN NUMBER.
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Slimfited: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=aonag post=67106630]is his daughter the only Thomas faith Biko? Some people are just quick to comment but they do not logically think before typing.[/quote

The man said he doesn't know how they got her vin. The name and the vin cannot be coincidence. APC & buhari hv fooled themselves for too long.
Vote of no confidence on INEC
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Adanne9110(f): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2018
pls she is not the only Thomas Faith. just go on Facebook you will see Thomas Faith everywhere,,,,Nigerians reason anticlockwise
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Benbobola(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2018
aonag:
Are you trying to be so intelligent with your reprimand that you did not read where the man said he compared the VIN digits on his late daughter's voters card to match the number written against the said name on the recall list. No two people call have the same VIN
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by homesteady(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by emmanuel1880(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2018
aonag:
let d inec denied now, why u defending ibec
Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by Emassive(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
aonag:

As foolish as you wish to sound. There can possible be one family grouped names together on the list in the polling unit they registered at. As you can see the man's family followed one another on the list. Even my mother, sisters and brother followed each other from our old polling units. #LazyNigerianYouths

1 Like

Re: My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) by joeabulu: 3:25pm On May 05, 2018
What we saw in that recall exercise is just what we'll see in 2019 general election. Inec is fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.