Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

30F Needs A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30F Needs A Husband (1149 Views)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am not the one who needs a husband but my sister. She's 30, intovert, and is not in a relationship presently and it doesn't look like she's going to be married anytime soon. She really wants to get married. I mean really. I have scoured this forum and I discovered that she could find her life partner here.

Religion: She's a christian and only serious chriatains, please.
Lang: Yourba
Potential Suitor: 30 - 33.

If you are within this age range, working class, and are hoping to get married within the next twelve months then please get in touch with me. When you get in touch I would ask you some basic questions before giving out her number. Reach me on elijahdairo4@gmail.com
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Xcoo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is she a virgin
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by soberdrunk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lmao @ "only serious christians please", if only you know how many prospective husbands for your sister that you will chase away with this sentence........... angry
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Techcrunchng(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is she very ugly? grin
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Preshy561(f): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
I wish her well.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Archangel15: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
What was she doing when she was 25?
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by mrtomola(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is she a millionaire? This criteria sef no go allow her find husband. Don't forget she is above 30 even if you told us she is 30 and yet u putting all these conditions even ladies below 27 sef dey find and never see. You com dey handle relationship for her like say u wan employ a worker for her.

Good luck to her sha.

1 Like

Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Xcoo:
Is she a virgin

No she's not.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "only serious christians please", if only you know how many prospective husbands for your sister that you will chase away with this sentence........... angry
I understand what you're getting at and she's not religious sef. I wouldn't edit that phrase for the time being but I said that because I want a good husband who would treat her well.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Is she very ugly? grin
She's okay.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
I wish her well.
Thanks
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Archangel15:
What was she doing when she was 25?
What do you mean? Are you saying there aren't unmarried ladies her age?
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Techcrunchng(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
SueZuckerberg:

She's okay.
OK good luck bro
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
mrtomola:
Is she a millionaire? This criteria sef no go allow her find husband. Don't forget she is above 30 even if you told us she is 30 and yet u putting all these conditions even ladies below 27 sef dey find and never see. You com dey handle relationship for her like say u wan employ a worker for her.

Good luck to her sha.
Laugh wan kill me.

You talk say I com dey handle relationship for her like say u wan employ a worker for her.

I have to. You know females, she can't walk around putting placards on her chest. "I need a husband" you know what I mean, and at her age, she may fall prey to opportunist because she's desperate and feels she's not getting younger. And I don't see how this conditions are so high. Christain. Working class. 30 - 33 and even 37 I don't mind. Any tribe, not necessarily Yoruba. So Wetin you dey talk?
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by mrtomola(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Laugh wan kill me.

You talk say I com dey handle relationship for her like say u wan employ a worker for her.

I have to. You know females, she can't walk around putting placards on her chest. "I need a husband" you know what I mean, and at her age, she may fall prey to opportunist because she's desperate and feels she's not getting younger. And I don't see how this conditions are so high. Christain. Working class. 30 - 33 and even 37 I don't mind. Any tribe, not necessarily Yoruba. So Wetin you dey talk?

I think you are very right ... But to me I think you should let her handle it herself if only she can beat the inferiority. Some guys might not like that idea of going through your questions/interview first before d connection that was why I asked if she is a millionaire. She is educated to some high level I guess then let her be brave enough to handle this.

Although you have done well and I don't even know how close you are to this person in question. This is just my own opinion tho and not everyone's own.

I am so sorry perhaps I have sounded too rude in my previous comment.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
mrtomola:

I think you are very right ... But to me I think you should let her handle it herself if only she can beat the inferiority. Some guys might not like that idea of going through your questions/interview first before d connection that was why I asked if she is a millionaire. She is educated to some high level I guess then let her be brave enough to handle this.

Although you have done well and I don't even know how close you are to this person in question. This is just my own opinion tho and not everyone's own.

I am so sorry perhaps I have sounded too rude in my previous comment.
You didn't sound rude, not at all. That's why I said "Laugh wan kill me." Getting a partner isn't always inferiority complex. I don't think this is inferiority complex. Take for instance: There are 100 mango in a tree; two are very ripe and the harvest season is almost up. So then what? Are those two mangos any less better than all the mangos that were plucked? No, not at all. There could be many reasons for the delay. It could be because the mangos weren't really noticed or mistaken for leaves, with no fault on their part. I am trying to rip off that mask by standing up for her since she couldn't convince her suitors (if these suitors aren't ready for marriage) that she really wants to get married, and I don't think trial by error really works. Yes, she's educated but she has a problem which has been resolved. She didn't complete her university but she's very literate, if you're curious about that. Actually, I'm not going to ask questions after questions, no I won't do that. Two or three should suffice. Anyway, thank you. Your advice is noted
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by mrtomola(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

You didn't sound rude, not at all. That's why I said "Laugh wan kill me." Getting a partner isn't always inferiority complex. I don't think this is about inferiority complex. Take for instance: There are 100 mango in a tree; two are very ripe and the harvest season is almost up. So then what? Are those two mangos any less better than all the mangos that were plucked? No, not at all. It could be that it wasn't really noticed or mistaken for leaves. I am trying to rip off that mask by standing up for her since she couldn't convince suitors, no matter how many if they aren't ready for marriage, that she really wants to get married and I don't think trial by error really works. Yes, she's educated but she has some problems which has been resolved. She didn't complete her university but she's very literate, if you're curious about that. Actually, I'm not going to ask questions after questions. Two or three should suffice. Thank you. Your advice is noted

Good... You have spoken well.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Wolexdey(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Which Church does she attend?
Hope the question sounds good to you though ?
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is she a working class herself?

Because no one is ready to marry a liability these days
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Wolexdey:
Which Church does she attend?

Hope the question sounds good to you though ?

Question sounds fair enough imo but I wouldn't divulge much on a public forum because I am doing this without her permission. We're protestant.
Re: 30F Needs A Husband by SueZuckerberg: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Neyoor:
Is she a working class herself?

Because no one is ready to marry a liability these days
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Order For A Cartoon Portrait For Just #1000 ...@09060296405 / 9 Ways To Deal With Break Up (for Guys) / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.