Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? (3904 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by joefazee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Watch Nigerians answer who is the worst president in the history of our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiSlQe2dcKo

I beg make una help us subscribe to Inside Naija on YouTube, we know say data expensive but you can just subscribe. We are a small tech media startup with little funding and we need your support.

We have interesting stories for you.

This is the link, when you open the page just click subscribe https://www.youtube.com/c/InsideNaija?sub_confirmation=1

Up Nigeria. God bless everyone for your time and your support.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by eyeview: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Which president will go down in history as the only president to have ever sank nigeria into two recessions the two different times he was president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
THE HONEST ANSWER IS THE ONE WHO DECLARED "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION"

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by kamalcole3000: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mohammadu Fulaniherdsman Buhari

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by expert234: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

Mr Muslim, also bear in mind that someone said ABACHA DID NOT STEAL. This came even after the whole world agreed that abacha and his sons were pen and armed robbers.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari is the worst

22 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by SternProphet: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
GEJ, Abacha
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
After Gej na Gej then abacha wit babangida

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by rejoice4eva(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
I wish and pray that some one like Buhari never never never and never become our President again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
No competition here, Buhari hands down!

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by saarumann: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
His name starts with B and end with I. The worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by ihitenansa: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
saarumann:
His name starts with B and end with I. The worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria!
badamasi?
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by socialmediaman: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Every Nigerian President was seen as worse than his predecessor so definitely you know who grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by kolaaderin: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Mr Muslim, also bear in mind that someone said ABACHA DID NOT STEAL. This came even after the whole world agreed that abacha and his sons were pen and armed robbers.

Provide an evidence to that statement of remain silent on this matter. As for stealing is not corruption there is an overwhelming evidence of that all over the internet.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by ideology(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Provide an evidence to that statement of remain silent on this matter. As for stealing is not corruption there is an overwhelming evidence of that all over the internet.
don't embarrass yourself oo Internet never forgets

I use to keep some things but have stopped.
Because its waste of time, I channel my time to making money than waste time arguing about politician who don't Even know you exist

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by kolaaderin: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
ideology:
don't embarrass yourself oo Internet never forgets

I use to keep some things but have stopped.
Because its waste of time, I channel my time to making money than waste time arguing about politician who don't Even know you exist

You are still telling stories. Give a video link to this comment or remain silent, its as simple as that. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by expert234: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Are you pretending to be dumb or you are truly dumb?

Every informed Nigerian knows of that stupid utterance made by Buhari.

The links below may help you snap out of your Thoughtless ignorance.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/abacha-never-stole/

https://www.nairaland.com/2054311/shocking-abacha-never-stole-say

http://www.punchng.com/abacha-didnt-loot-nigerias-treasury-bamaiyi/

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by eyeview: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

You are still telling stories. Give a video link to this comment or remain silent, its as simple as that. Stop spreading fake news.
Son, you are making a fool of yourself, please stop

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by Xander85: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari wins it by a mile! Abacha as bad as he was doesn't even come close!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by kolaaderin: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

Are you pretending to be dumb or you are truly dumb?

Every informed Nigerian knows of that stupid utterance made by Buhari.

The links below may help you snap out of your Thoughtless ignorance.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/abacha-never-stole/

https://www.nairaland.com/2054311/shocking-abacha-never-stole-say

http://www.punchng.com/abacha-didnt-loot-nigerias-treasury-bamaiyi/

I'm not lazy to read them , I did read all the article line by line. Go the link yourself and read. They are quoted by Bamaiyi. 2016 and 2017 news paper sensational headlines. What I need is a link directly pointing to buhari to have quoted that.

You should stop embarrassing yourself please. I do not like Buhari as well, we are all dissapointed in this government but don't spread false news as if they were real.

Give me a reputable link to this quotes not one brown envelop journalism link news house
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by gentiles(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2018
GEJ of course, the incompetent and ineffectual buffon.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by RZArecta2(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2018
cool
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by RZArecta2(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2018
gentiles:
Muhammadu Buhari of course, the incompetent and ineffectual buffon aka useless lesbian goat and burukutu sipping terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by expert234: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2018
kolaaderin:

I'm not lazy to read them , I did read all the article line by line. Go the link yourself and read. They are quoted by Bamaiyi. 2016 and 2017 news paper sensational headlines. What I need is a link directly pointing to buhari to have quoted that.

You should stop embarrassing yourself please. I do not like Buhari as well, we are all dissapointed in this government but don't spread false news as if they were real.

Give me a reputable link to this quotes not one brown envelop journalism link news house

In the link you claimed to have read, I got this quote: "Buhari, long before he was elected president, stubbornly insisted that Abacha “never stole”, and that he was not corrupt."

Did you experience temporary blindness while reading that part, or you are being intentionally stupid?

If vanguard, punch, et al are not "reputable" in your dictionary, then which newspaper is "reputable?" Aso Rock Times?

I'm certain your dad will regret wasting his money on your education if he reads your useless comment.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by kolaaderin: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

In the link you claimed to have read, I got this quote: "Buhari, long before he was elected president, stubbornly insisted that Abacha “never stole”, and that he was not corrupt."

Did you experience temporary blindness while reading that part, or you are being intentionally stupid?

If vanguard, punch, et al are not "reputable" in your dictionary, then which newspaper is "reputable?" Aso Rock Times?

I'm certain your dad will regret wasting his money on your education if he reads your useless comment.

If you have ever done any advance studies, even if its just a completed Bsc degree with a desertation, how are you able to pass through your project thesis without proper referencing. Give a proper reference, a link showing either voice or video of him altering that statement, you qoute them assuming he said that long ago, do that research yourself and quote when and where and the reputable news that carried the news then or is that really hard to get afterall the quote was just sensationally fabricated without source.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by sasquareT(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2018
kolaaderin:

If you have ever done any advance studies, even if its just a completed Bsc degree with a desertation, how are you able to pass through your project thesis without proper referencing. Give a proper reference, a link showing either voice or video of him altering that statement, you qoute them assuming he said that long ago, do that research yourself and quote when and where and the reputable news that carried the news then or is that really hard to get afterall the quote was just sensationally fabricated without source.

you my friend are of very dumb.....

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by expert234: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
kolaaderin:

But if someone said FFK or Fayose said something, you won't hesitate to believe, abi? You are a gullible person.

If this link isn't enough, then you are just an irredeemable dead soul.

https://www.nairaland.com/1958380/abacha-never-stole-says-buhari

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by malele(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=kolaaderin post=67122718]

[/quote

Aboki that's the link mugu
http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by fabianjay101(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
List soul..... GEJ is the best thing that has ever happened to you and your family just swallow your cheap pride and accept it.....

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by joefazee(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello House,

I beg make una help us subscribe to Inside Naija on YouTube, we no say data expensive but you can just subscribe. We are a small tech media startup with little funding and we need your support.

We have interesting stories for you.

This is the link, when you open the page just click subscribe https://www.youtube.com/c/InsideNaija?sub_confirmation=1

Up Nigeria. God bless everyone for your time and your support.
Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by babdap: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
ihitenansa:
badamasi?
use your head, has badamasi ever rules u

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Nigerian President Ever? by ihitenansa: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
babdap:
use your head, has badamasi ever rules u
just trying to be witty adamu,...

but since u didt catch d vibe and decided to be derogatory, I'd implore u 2 use ur brain if u gat one and find out general babangidas middle name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

End SARS Protest In Jos Bloody As Deputy Governor's Police Shot / Ooni Of Ife Urge NAFDAC To Intensify Campaigns Against Fake Drugs / Sit at home IPOB kills 5 passengers this morning - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.