Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (55884 Views)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says / "There's No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria"is Trump Actually Mocking Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by farem: 9:59am On May 01, 2018
Asowari:
Buhari should decline

Why? Is it because of your place? Trump will never smell that place even if he comes Nigeria every week!
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Jethrolite(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2018
Yeligray:
If you visit Nigeria your life will never remain the same
There are 2 Nigerias is this country, the one for regular and poor people and the one for rich people. He will be visiting Nigeria for rich people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by 400billionman: 10:20am On May 01, 2018
fk001:
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land
Is it IPOB that said that Nigerians are Criminals and Nigerian youths are lazy? You guys won't stop marketing your illiteracy and lack of mental fitness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by CioAngels(f): 10:46am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:
President Trump of the United States, at a White House press conference with President Muhammadu Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, has stated that he would greatly love to visit Nigeria, which he called ''an amazing country''.

He further stated that ''There's no country on earth more beautiful than Nigeria''.

Another indication that the world respects the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Africa's major power, even if sometimes her people decide not to respect themselves.

Full Press Conference:

(Trump comment at 23.20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_HHPauudCk

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by brodalokie: 11:04am On May 01, 2018
Is that supposed to make me proud?

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2018
fk001:

It is killing them right now that the country and president they hate so much are attracting such high level of respect.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Guide777(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2018
There are varied classification of Shi.tholes. Nigeria is a beautiful one.
And Now President Thrump said "No Shi.thole more beautiful than Nigeria."
Hurray!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by goshee: 12:54am On May 02, 2018
fk001:

oooo I thought this bingo was among the scores bombed in Mubi I hope and pray that you will never escape the next attack amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by goshee: 12:57am On May 02, 2018
I wish he comes and got bombed by Boko Haram then he won't live to tell how bad the shit hole is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Ambber(f): 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
I think Trump believes Nigeria = Wakanda grin
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

I think what the poster means is when yesterday's mocker suddenly becomes today's sympathizer.
Of course the country is beautiful and rich of culture. I don't anyone here is denying that
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by dasparrow: 4:07pm On May 02, 2018
Trump is such a chronic liar but go on Trump, I am listening. If Nigeria is such a great country, why are so many Nigerians risking their lives everyday to leave the country? Why do most nations require visas from us? Even carribbean countries have more powerful passports than us. In 2018 Nigerians are still sitting in darkness. Food prices are through the roof. Employers owing salary. Wanton killings around the country. Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.