Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (55883 Views)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says / "There's No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria"is Trump Actually Mocking Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by policy12: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
...Trump if that is what APC told u don't believe them o, if na uncle Lai pls check ur location if u are still in America.

Trump African leaders are liars...wh Nigeria the one in Africa or the one Heavfrica?

Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Thegamingorca(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:
President Trump of the United States, at a White House press conference with President Muhammadu Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, has stated that he would greatly love to visit Nigeria, which he called ''an amazing country''.

He further stated that ''There's no country on earth more beautiful than Nigeria''.

Another indication that the world respects the Federal Republic of Nigeria as Africa's major power, even if sometimes her people decide not to respect themselves.

Full Press Conference:

(Trump comment at 23.20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_HHPauudCk

You actually believe the world respects this country?

Keep telling your kids that op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
why's he lying, tho?

3 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Ochibavictor(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don weak finish, can somebody please post this pix of the lying dog with trouser and shoes please?

3 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by oyetunder(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
If Fulani herdsmen dont get you Boko Haram will get you
If skull miners don't get you Kidnappers will get you
If Lassa fever no get you Malaria must get you
Something must get you in a shithole

so something must have gotten you? Probably mental instability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by oyetunder(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Milllz: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Buhari could have chickened out of the USA if he had that mindset.

Afterall, gun crime claims over 50,000 lives each year in the US. That's like 50 Boko Haram groups unleashed.
Bro....don’t even go there, we don’t even know the numbers for our own country or the number of innocent civilians our own security forces murder each year.

The life expectancy of a Nigerian is 53 years compared to 80 years for Americans, you can’t compare.

5 Likes

KidsNEXTdoor:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by justuschi50: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land
let me guess afonjas fool or northern illiterate aka unity beggar shut up

4 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by 12345baba(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make he come make one calabar girl Bleep sense enter him head
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Jaykolo10(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
When mama beat us then and you don over cry.. next she'll carry you and pat you on your head... that's what Trump is doing....

cry
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by oooduancalmdown: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
What!!!!!!!? grin

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm watching in 3D
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by sirbiolee(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Trump is fooling who.. Me or Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Which figure of speech would that be ooogrin

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Yemhey(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
He for say "the most desperate country on earth"
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by justuschi50: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is very beautif But the leaders are animals
From the username salamrushdie it implies u are a arewa pls point of correction d animal are pole from ur species OK for since Nigeria experiment being setup by UK u pple have been in power so ur pple are d animal

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

That's d problem with most Nigerians.
They would have believed a negative statement without even verifying but now they are saying it's fake.

Most of them would even go as far as tagging foreign platforms on social media to say all sorts of rubbish against Nigeria and they would be angry a white man is calling them names.

The hate flying around in this country making some graduates comment like undergraduates.

If I didn't mention Ur name, no need to cry because I just gave my opinion on the obvious.
I also said some, so try to be mature and put urself among the other half who use their brain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by nagoma(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
A successful outing for Nigeria and for our President.

But wailers are not happy, they never wish Nigeria well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by melody91: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
farano:
Lol
u still dey nairaland? omo dis your bobby na die o
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

They would have believed a negative statement without even verifying but now they are saying it's fake.

Most of them would even go as far as tagging foreign platforms on social media to say all sorts of rubbish against Nigeria and they would be angry a white man is calling them names.

The hate flying around in this country making some graduates comment like undergraduates.

If I didn't mention Ur name, no need to cry because I just gave my opinion on the obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by TIDDOLL(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
I watched that press conference live, nd it seems to me that word came out with no pre thought.
Just like any other time he said stuffs without thinking bout it. undecided

An example is the "Shithole statement"

He's got a reputation for that!

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by alen4smith(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
phase1:
Paid zombiharist fooling himself. grin
pained soul!

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by justuschi50: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

I also said some, so try to be mature and put urself among the other half who use their brain.
wat do u expect u to do lie for our shithole place
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
policy12:
...Trump if that is what APC told u don't believe them o, if na uncle Lai pls check ur location if u are still in America.

Trump African leaders are liars...wh Nigeria the one in Africa or the one Heavfrica?

Trump
Saying this about African leaders on a public forum with foreigners but u were among those insulting Buhari for saying the youths are lazy.

Nigerians ehn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by farano(f): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
melody91:
u still dey nairaland? omo dis your bobby na die o
I dey kampe tongue
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by jidxin(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fuuuuck u guys can't smell sarcasm here abi
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Iammercy2018: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Amirullaha:

You are misinterpreting my words...
I simply mean how true is he to his words that he will visit Nigeria someday considering the fact that he has a busy schedule...
this wasn't what you meant, this is no kids zone, don't twist your words, stand by it and if you realized you made a mistake admit it and apologize that's the only way we can move forward in this country..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by rookiy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
There is no other country beautiful than Nigeria... Hmmm I smell sarcasm..lol
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Deltayankeeboi: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Buhari could have chickened out of the USA if he had that mindset.

Afterall, gun crime claims over 50,000 lives each year in the US. That's like 50 Boko Haram groups unleashed.
why must you make comparison with others. that is the problem of buhari, instead of facing the problems and solve them like he was elected to do, he starts making unnecessary comparison. i can clearly see he has passed down the traits over to his zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Amirullaha(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Iammercy2018:
this wasn't what you meant, this is no kids zone, don't twist your words, stand by it and if you realized you made a mistake admit it and apologize that's the only way we can move forward in this country..
So just because you cannot understand what I meant; it means I "made a mistake"
Just seek a good tutor to teach you more...
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
justuschi50:
wat do u expect u to do lie for our shithole place
It is not "our shithole" but "your shithole".
In this country today, people are buying cars and building houses without putting their hands into dirt.
May be some people needs to go and live in Somalia for 6 months to understand that though Nigeria is not the best but it is also not the worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.