Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (55848 Views)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says / "There's No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria"is Trump Actually Mocking Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by 2buffagain(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2018
Sooooo....I guess the only way to upgrade from shithole country to "A place to visit" is to buy $450 Million+ fighter jet from Trump.
Who knew?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Jaykolo10(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
dumb....when he said Africa isfull of huts,u called him a racist....he's now trying to correct his previous perception on Africa and u re still dissing him....smh for hypocrites

I'm lost at what you're saying...

cry

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rosskii: 1:06am On May 01, 2018
ThisIsOutlaw:

Well yes maybe... But that dont change the fact that the speech was boring.. It was all about praising Trump and US. It didnt state us (Nigeria) being capable of anything or talk about our own mights

Buhari said Nigeria was looking to diversify away from oil, and was beefing up its infrastructure etc, and urged the US to invest in the non oil sector. I don't see what your problem is.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by GGirll: 1:09am On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
If Fulani herdsmen dont get you
Boko Haram will get you

If skull miners don't get you
Kidnappers will get you

If Lassa fever no get you
Malaria must get you

Something must get you in a shithole
you didn't add lasser fever, HIV, Badoo, Cultists, Oro, Prostitutes, slay goats, and jungle justice mobs!!

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Sarang(f): 1:22am On May 01, 2018
Westbestside:
grin, Trump, why are you mocking us like this na.

and bubu doesn't even know it's sarcasm

The dude once said ALL african countries are shithole.. and now cos of 20 million abi billion we don fine kwuo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 1:26am On May 01, 2018
justuschi50:
look forget those talk many pple have say it but all d for Nigeria to get better it is mission impossible so pls shut up like say if u enter any political post if u no go embezzle money
Na wa...
You just twisted my comment to suit Ur fantasy so u could spill trash.
Please carry Ur wahala and go.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by thunderbabs: 1:28am On May 01, 2018
Trump don mess us finally grin

Beautiful kwa? shocked
Buhari sef cannor proudly take trump to daura

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by thunderbabs: 1:29am On May 01, 2018
in fact, very bewtifool, take trump to Kogi

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:33am On May 01, 2018
we are also handwork of God na

that we are greedy n mismanaging our god-given resources isn't enough point to mock us right in the presence of our presido now

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by phase1: 1:33am On May 01, 2018
alen4smith:
pained soul!
Choi my comment pepper you no be small. Talk true zombiharist. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by SakuraSimiola: 1:40am On May 01, 2018
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by IBvoss(m): 2:00am On May 01, 2018
"The monkey who observes from afar sees the kitchen stove to be simply hot but the lizard who dances on the stove sees it to be no different than the caressing of hell." That's all I'll say.

If dear Donald trump really thinks this stove is the most beautiful there is, I hope in his next life he'll join this ever-growing group of lizards as we continue to dance on the beautiful stove named Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ademusiwa3r: 2:02am On May 01, 2018
shocked

wh.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ademusiwa3r: 2:03am On May 01, 2018
shocked

wh
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by RighteousI: 2:09am On May 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by InvertedHammer: 2:12am On May 01, 2018
/
LOL. It is called political correctness. Trump was only reading texts prepared by his aides.

If one really wants to get the real and best of Trump, take away the script and watch him go off tangent to bare his mind. He would have railed hard on Nigeria. But with accusation that he is a racist, his people ensured that he stayed to the script to avoid embarrassing himself and Buhari.

Kudos to them.

\

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by odehaj: 2:22am On May 01, 2018
RighteousI:

you are one of those fools that still have hope in your zoo. instead of playing visa lottery so you can get out of the zoo, you are defending the zoo.
if nigeria is not a zoo filled with monkeys, I won't have said so.
since you are so zealous about the zoo, why not try to effect change by voting or even trying to develop it. let's see how long you last before you get chopped into pieces.
don't worry, they will honour your zeal for the zoo by playing the Nigerian national anthem at your funeral.

why the bitterness Biko? You prayed &fasted for Bubu to mess up him no do.. haba na. and e go get geh whey u de bleep for this country oh, and you go born for here o!
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 2:29am On May 01, 2018
this is a typica, DTDC
DONALD
TRUMP
DAMAGE
CONTROL
After calling Nigeria a shithole country

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by breakeven: 2:29am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

The truth is that Nigeria under buhari is the most useless country in the world. Human lives have become nothing. You are talking like this because you have not been a victim of fulani herdsmen unleashed on us by buhari and his Apc. if you are from benue state or taraba you will not be talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by jagbajantus: 3:02am On May 01, 2018
Is this the same guy that called Nigeria one of the "shiit-hole" countries?
If you believe this guy, then you better be ready to lose everything and die.
He will sell you to the devil while laughing with you and shaking your hand at the same time.
This man is the original 419 gangster. Trump created 419 even before Nigerian people knew what 419 was.
Trump na wayo man. Na only mumu go believe am. The man dey tell one hundred lies every single minute. Na per second, per second.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by dru23(m): 3:07am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:

It's in the video posted above. You can hear him say it loud and clear. It's at 23.20

You people Base in naija will never undestand American politics ... Nigeria is a beautiful country abi.. So what do you expect him to say , after calling the country a shit hole country... do you people actually belife the shit that comes out of trump mouth? This is the same guy that said Obama was not born in the USA. Smh

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Empiree: 3:23am On May 01, 2018
When he said, ''There's no country on earth more beautiful than Nigeria''. It is sarcasm cheesy

If you believe he actually meant that, you must be clown.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Skmoda360(m): 3:28am On May 01, 2018
what a phantasmagoria joke......he didn't know naija peeps don wise up biggerly.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by princfred(m): 3:52am On May 01, 2018
wristbangle:
We are smarter than this. Saying Nigeria is the most beautiful nation he would love to visit is just a statement of massaging our ego.

He is a psychic business man who wants to flood our market with their used and refined products to bring more wealth to their country.

Why didn't he made this comment when French president visited him? What a shame! These oyinbos don know say blacks are gullible people.
What have you said about Chinese garbage goods in Nigeria. At least with America one is sure of quality goods . Why cut your self off from a great country?

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by yazach: 4:00am On May 01, 2018
fk001:
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land

My brother you want make I vex for you... Who told you say Nigeria na IPOB father's land? They are Israel prisoners and after they escape, they were caged as animal in Nigeria Zoo

Mind you, Igbo(not IPOB) are our brothers
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Bishop4real: 4:04am On May 01, 2018
Amirullaha:

I didn't say he did not say it; What I meant was that how true is he to his words

Did you ask this same question when he made his famous "shit hole" remarks?
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 4:04am On May 01, 2018
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 4:08am On May 01, 2018
Rosski

Its reconciliation after the alleged insult. The masses are so easily manipulated grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Chuksmonika(m): 4:28am On May 01, 2018
Chaii,President Trump abeg have mercy on Nigeria na,which kind Joke be this,this joke is just the same thing like telling a Mad woman on the street that she is the most Beautiful and neatest woman in the whole world,Trump,Trump,Trump,how many time did i call you?...no dey mess Nigeria up Na,chaii this joke pass me,and the dullards will be happy that Trump said that Nigeria is Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by rusher14: 4:47am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
why must you make comparison with others. that is the problem of buhari, instead of facing the problems and solve them like he was elected to do, he starts making unnecessary comparison. i can clearly see he has passed down the traits over to his zombies

I hope you aren't trying to call Rosskii a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by RaptorX: 4:55am On May 01, 2018
Nigeria and beauty should not be used in the same sentence, even by African cities standard Nigerian cities are not well planned and are basically a chaotic mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.