Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (81735 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 8:49am On May 01, 2018
mysteriousman:
Forget the gifts the best thing a man can do is spend quality time with your wife, you must give her that good quality love making that won't even make her think of someone else, she will be so anxious of when next to do it, never be distanced from your spouse e no make sense body no be wood but some women no matter how good they get it from their husband they will still go out to have some

what are you talking about....??...its bad enough when another man sleep with your wife....but your pastor....??

thats crazy....
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Praktikals(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2018
nNEOo:
Men are becoming endangerd in this shit hole,i mean whats wrong with unhipnotic concensual sex.. .. ..

Question1
from the pic above,prove beyond doubt that he is a pastor
(mark=1000 recharge card)
Mr scholar, too much book is 'doing' you, fa
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 8:55am On May 01, 2018
your bible was not lying...its not fairytales...satan seduced eve in the garden of eden like this too....

women are like that....heck,all women are like that....when they get emotional,it seems their brains stop functioning.... undecided undecided

but atleast,you should await that your pastor run away like joseph........ angry angry
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by sexdoll: 8:56am On May 01, 2018
It's like the easiest way to bang these bïtches these days is to just call yourself a pastor?

Maybe it's time for me to become a Christian?

Because of what?

Because of ordinary pussy?

God forbid. lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
sexdoll:
It's like the easiest way to bang thesr bïtches these days is to just call yourself a pastor?

Maybe it's time for me to become a Christian?

Because of what?

Because of ordinary pussy?

God forbid. lipsrsealed

me,go to church....??....no,thank you....abominations plenty their........

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:00am On May 01, 2018
and when she gets pregnant,she will dump the baby in the next gutter....duhhhhhhh......
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by tiwiex(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
That he calls himself pastor doesn't make him one,by their fruits you shall know them. Equally why isn't the wife tied up? Did he rape her, if no the wife is to be blamed for her cheating
Double agree sef. On their matrimonial bed? Some women no dey fear God oh. Oh my.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by sexdoll: 9:01am On May 01, 2018
justtoodark:

me,go to church....??....no,thank you....abominations plenty their........

E be like say you bad pass me?

Abeg no mind me o!

Try dey go church o, just in case... wink
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:03am On May 01, 2018
sexdoll:

E be like say you bad pass me?

Abeg no mind me o!

Try dey go church o, just in case... wink

you,go church....abomination....i wan slap pastors with bibles....na me you wan have in a church....??...pandemonium....
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by semyman: 9:05am On May 01, 2018
It will never be well with all these pastors rubbishing the suffering of Jesus Christ for their perverted selfish gain either financially or amorously

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2018
stage managed

single handedly, can u tie an able man like that

bloggers dont even think there are intellectuals outthere to deduce any truth from their lies.

spit!
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by kenzysmith: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:
Leave the pastor.
Touch not the anointed.
Tie the mumu woman angry angry, just kidding.

Tying them makes no sense. He didn't rape the woman.
Pastors have been running things with their female members for years. Gullible followers!
mind your language and respect your self I will not watch u bring pastors down, just because this one is been caught
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
KENNSAMMY:
stage managed

single handedly, can u tie an able man like that

bloggers dont even think there are intellectuals outthere to deduce any truth from their lies.

spit!

sharap their....you wan tell us this is not happening all over the world in churches....??

go america....black pastors are banging young boys....
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by ugorom: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
misreal:
Two adults having consensual sex,and you are tying them up like thieves...
Before ko sleeping with another man's wife is it not stealing?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:09am On May 01, 2018
kenzysmith:
mind your language and respect your self I will not watch u bring pastors down, just because this one is been caught

its happening everywere in the world....facts....
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:15am On May 01, 2018
if me i enter a church,i will scatter the ol place....

dont mess with the darkside.... angry angry
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by undefeateds: 9:16am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Fvck all these fake pastors. I keep saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only in it for the money and free loose pussies that will come their way. Rubbish endtime pastors angry
and where is d data collected b4 doing ur statistics
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2018
Everything called pastor is fraud.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2018
Same people will be condemning this pastors but still condemn the one man that condemns pastors... Isn't it stupidity of the first grade?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by engrjacuzzi: 9:19am On May 01, 2018
marriage Don end be that.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:20am On May 01, 2018
undefeateds:

and where is d data collected b4 doing ur statistics

we hear toris....we dont need statistics....

and we hear grown up men years later talking about how they were yanshed by their pastors as they were young....

you cant defend this people....its impossible....and you are putting down the victims when you defend this pastors.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by lilAZeeZ(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2018
f***ck
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 9:23am On May 01, 2018
lilAZeeZ:
f***ck

yes,wtf......
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Babaolorioko(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared By Popular Instagram Blogger Tundeednut with caption .. "Husband caught his wife having sex with their pastor on their matrimonial bed." , see pictures below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3897/husband-caught-his-wife-having-sex-with-their-pastor-on-their-matrimonial-bed-video-pictures/

Had to send mine packing, they thought I had travelled out of town, it in my sitting room I even caught them. Those stupid so call Pastors. Though I suspected something was going on between them, as I can't even make any decisions at home without bringing Pastor into it, I was managing it because I just wanted a home. But I had to make up my mind to end the marriage as I had it up to my neck.

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by LadyJamina: 9:30am On May 01, 2018
laffwitmi:
Christianity is a scam - Nnamdi Kanu

religion is a scam
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
shocked

That is not my problem.

My problem now is "please my good accountant in the house, how can I transfer the money on my mind to my bank account? "

I need your candid advice please.
God bless you

Enter the astral plane by repeating the God incantation 'komu, komu, komu' then retrieve the money from the plane and land in Abuja with your cash cheesy

Or do the normal thing...work hard, invest in shares etc...and all kudi shall be added onto you
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by kalu61(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2018
EdDave:
Only in Africa do you see adulterers being tied up like criminals. It s a sin ,not a crime.
Really but in western world a bullet will solve the shit

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by BIXYBABE: 9:49am On May 01, 2018
I still don't understand what some people derive from multiple sex partners ........Its uncalled for.........married woman for dat matter , its nonsense. Can't u stick to a Dxxk to a Puxxy
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by obafemee80(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Fvck all these fake pastors. I keep saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only in it for the money and free loose pussies that will come their way. Rubbish endtime pastors angry

Most of them are just motivational speakers and only care about their money and businesses ...

They only hide under the name, pastor grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by uyigideon(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2018
tayo60:
But why will d man disgrace a fellow man like this? He shouldn't have uploaded d man's pic like this? This is disheartening and barbaric. Meanwhile, where is d woman's pic too? He cancelled his wife's pic and exposed d pastor. Foolish man!
Maybe a set-up
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by alasco1(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2018
tayo60:
But why will d man disgrace a fellow man like this? He shouldn't have uploaded d man's pic like this? This is disheartening and barbaric. Meanwhile, where is d woman's pic too? He cancelled his wife's pic and exposed d pastor. Foolish man!

Another free pussy spotted..... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.