Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area (3733 Views)

What Can 5,000 Do For You Today? / Seriously? Just 5 Naira? Wow Wow Wow! [Video] / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ask away
how did you got to know about Nairaland?
where are you from?
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:18am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

how did you got to know about Nairaland?

where are you from?
My twin brother who has been a nairalander since 2014 told me about nairaland

Somewhere in the north smiley
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:

Your twin brother, so he's still a member here?

Somewhere in the north... where is this place
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:29am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

Your twin brother, so he's still a member here?

Somewhere in the north... where is this place
Ya he's still a member, he's mostly in business section

Lets leave it at somewhere in the north
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by gonkin(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2018
Haven't seen 5 naira for almost 7 months now
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:

Tell me, how have survived guy's who woo or lemme say toast you? knowing fully well you got one in your life!

You know I have this fair believe ladies encounter the most difficult of a tempting times from men to be precise! How have you survived all these?

We seek relationship for various reasons, it either on platonic form or reversed, now what made you seek one?

probably because his handsome?
Rich, or because you fell inlove?

Are these probably one of your reasons to seek one and why you in it?
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya he's still a member, he's mostly in business section

Lets leave it at somewhere in the north

it will be a pleasure if I get to know him!

OK if you say so, I understand that!
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:49am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

it will be a pleasure if I get to know him!

OK if you say so, I understand that!
You can mention him if you wish
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
na wah for this martins nigga o undecided

if na so all martins dey do, none of my family members (future and present]) go ever name their pikin martins undecided
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

Tell me, how have survived guy's who woo or lemme say toast you? knowing fully well you got one in your life!

You know I have this fair believe ladies encounter the most difficult of a tempting times from men to be precise! How have you survived all these?

We seek relationship for various reasons, it either on platonic form or reversed, now what made you seek one?

probably because his handsome?
Rich, or because you fell inlove?

Are these probably one of your reasons to seek one and why you in it?
Actually i haven't gotten close to any nairalander on a personal level, i just kill it here before it materialize into something tangible, i have seen things grin so you won't understand.

And my current relationship which is the first in a long time happened just like that, I'm not after his money or anything, he's an off and on friend, we've been friends for more than 8yrs and at one time he was my best friend and things kinda got awkward when i realized he wants something more, it just happened
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
Actually i haven't gotten close to any nairalander on a personal level, i just kill it here before it materialize into something tangible, i have seen things grin so you won't understand.

And my current relationship which is the first in a long time happened just like that, I'm not after his money or anything, he's an off and on friend, we've been friends for more than 8yrs and at one time he was my best friend and things kinda got awkward when i realized he wants something more, it just happened

That is because you ladies have different thoughts especially when we men ask for friendship, it translated to a different thing entirely...

So I won't understand, ummm this is coming from a lady " I won't understand "grin chai this got me laughing ooogrin

So you did realize huh, now that what I call a nice girl with great humor!

But we should conclude you already wanted him too especially more above friendship because I can say you already feel that lonely whenever his off..
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
You can mention him if you wish

what his moniker
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:26am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

what his moniker
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=mhisbliss post=67660169][color=#000099]
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

That is because you ladies have different thoughts especially when we men ask for friendship, it translated to a different thing entirely...

So I won't understand, ummm this is coming from a lady " I won't understand "grin chai this got me laughing ooogrin

So you did realize huh, now that what I call a nice girl with great humor!

But we should conclude you already wanted him too especially more above friendship because I can say you already feel that lonely whenever his off..
Nope i didn't want him, in fact the thought of it is kinda awkward back then, he tried twice and i outrightly said no, and when he tried the third time, i was like ok let's give it a try, i was scared it'll ruin our friendship, yet here we are
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:32am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:
ok good (seen)
I asked you not to quote grin, please modify
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
Nope i didn't want him, in fact the thought of it is kinda awkward back then, he tried twice and i outrightly said no, and when he tried the third time, i was like ok let's give it a try, i was scared it'll ruin our friendship, yet here we are

That was your thoughts then, so now it different..

Now you sacrificed your friendship so to make a step... Your prediction then was it was never gonna work..
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by ibkayee(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2018
Not even dust
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by mhisbliss(f): 9:51am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

That was your thoughts then, so now it different..

Now you sacrificed your friendship so to make a step... Your prediction then was it was never gonna work..
Yap and its kinda weird since he knows alot about me and i know alot about him aswell, it feels awkward
Re: What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area by Martin0(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yap and its kinda weird since he knows alot about me and i know alot about him aswell, it feels awkward

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babcock University Leaked Sex Tape Which Went Viral On Social Media. / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. / When The Wrong One Loves You Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.