Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2329 Views)

Can Ladies Be Any Less Stupid? / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? / Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
God bless u... All she needed was 3k when she called but I raised the offer from 5k to 10k but she still insisted on having the sex in exchange for the money cos she said she doesn't wanna be indebted to me cos of the money but I refused

This is serious then.
Hope she isn't trying to blackmail you.
Why is she asking you for the money, when she can easily ask or go through her sister? Be careful with her.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2018
pocohantas:

This is serious then.
Hope she isn't trying to blackmail you.
Why is she asking you for the money, when she can easily ask or go through her sister? Be careful with her.
seriously, what if her sister get to know?
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Diamond23(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2018
She z just jealous of her sis cuz she saw hw strong u both r waxing xo wanted to tear u both apart
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by myself13: 11:53am On May 01, 2018
A woman's stupidity and hollowness is six times larger than that of the average man. The latter is often witnessed occasionally, but the former happens or thrives like day and night.
Oh yes women will never change. Remember, women fell twice and were ripped off of almost every iota of common sense in the garden of Eden, unlike men that fell just once.
BTW, I just fast and pray that you don't give into her sex schemes and temptations, for she is architecturing her means to destroy whatever beautiful life you had with her sister. What a jealous jade!
She deserves to be excommunicated. Why do women hate themselves this much?
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
myself13:
A woman's stupidity and hollowness is six times larger than that of the average man. The latter is often witnessed occasionally, but the former happens or thrives like day and night.
Oh yes women will never change. Remember, women fell twice and were ripped off of almost every iota of common sense in the garden of Eden, unlike men that fell just once.
BTW, I just fast and pray that you don't give into her sex schemes and temptations, for she is architecturing her means to destroy whatever beautiful life you had with her sister. What a jealous jade!
She deserves to be excommunicated. Why do women hate themselves this much?
she's still adamant on her decision. She won't rescinde it.... Sex and money and no money without sex and I must five her both.... Well, I'll have to report her to her sister with the WhatsApp message as a concrete evidence
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by myself13: 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
she's still adamant on her decision. She won't rescinde it.... Sex and money and no money without sex and I must five her both.... Well, I'll have to report her to her sister with the WhatsApp message as a concrete evidence

Better do.
Drastic situations calls for drastic measures. What happens to all the sex she has been having in the past?Why has your dick suddenly become the ultimate desire for her? A woman is never desperate for sex for the sake of it. Something they always consider as doing a man favour after so much chase and spending. There is something she is terribly aiming to get out of this sex peradventure it happens. Put your emotions in check and you too, do not rescind on the decision that you are going to expose her.Tell her sister. it is better your fiance quarrels with her sister which means nothing to you, than she succeeds in sowing discord between you and your fiance.
Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by Uyiii: 5:59pm On May 01, 2018
summerflame:
what's up man, evening.
I hope you didn't send her the money and we should all presume she's been long reported to her sister?
If it's not in the affirmative, honestly I don't know what you waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? by summerflame(m): 4:21am On May 02, 2018
Uyiii:

what's up man, evening.
I hope you didn't send her the money and we should all presume she's been long reported to her sister?
If it's not in the affirmative, honestly I don't know what you waiting for.
reported with evidence.. Her sister was surprised, she added one plus two and told me her sis can't do a day without talking about me to her on the phone.... Lol... Ladies and their awkward way of reasoning sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbour Needs Help In Choosing A Color For Her Toes(pic) / Reasons For You To Be A Model And Earn Big /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.