Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? (15141 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by mykali(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2010
Not anymore. . .those days are behind me now
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by queeneve: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2010
mobo n furry azz shares a bed :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by bashydemy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
Phate07:

^^^Just shows how ignorant you are. tongue

and it show how stupid you are to even think that way
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yme1(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
of course
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
tell them jare
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Princek12(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
I think two men can share the same bed as long as their backs face each other. One persons back should not face another persons front, in case of incasity.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by segzicres(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
guy just tell him that you don't feel comfortable sleeping together on the same bed simple and then you'll know what to do wih his reaction
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by orbaxy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
well, i've shared an apartment and a bed with a dude for 4 years while i was in school, i bet this argument is pivoted on the level of confidence and how much you know your roomy. whatever the case, have a blade handy to chop off whatever my confront your backside, Make him know that you have a chop chop knife under your pillow while you sleep. he'll get the msg. If he ask you why, tell him its to wade off evil spirits, if he's one, he'll dive the couch grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by bashydemy(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2010
^^ yea you right
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Onyema1(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2010
Most people here just have grossly polluted mind.  What's the big deal in 2 guys or even 4 guys sharing the same bed.  back then at Kenneth Dike Hall we sleep 6 guys in a room in the same foam.  Nothing  even crosses any body's mind and every body is happy sleeping that way.  Some times you go visit your guys and you feel like sleeping over without hassles.  Well I guess it's part of the packages in America where about 30% of men are homo or the tendency to become one.  @OP you cannot live in the same room with someone and not want to share your pptys.  if you want that privacy move out to your own apartment that's how big boys do it.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by emmatok(m): 1:04am On Oct 24, 2010
Onyema1:

Most people here just have grossly polluted mind.  What's the big deal in 2 guys or even 4 guys sharing the same bed.  back then at Kenneth Dike Hall we sleep 6 guys in a room in the same foam.  Nothing  even crosses any body's mind and every body is happy sleeping that way.  Some times you go visit your guys and you feel like sleeping over without hassles.  Well I guess it's part of the packages in America where about 30% of men are homo or the tendency to become one.  @OP you cannot live in the same room with someone and not want to share your pptys.  if you want that privacy move out to your own apartment that's how big boys do it.

@Onyema1

YOU ARE RIGHT, MOST REALLY PEOPLE HAVE POLLUTED MINDS.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Ndipe(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2010
cito us:

He can afford to pay $1800+ for a bed and cant afford to get an apartment on his own. Talk abt misplaced priorities. tongue

Good observation. Never believe every word on Nairaland.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by bashydemy(m): 2:30am On Oct 24, 2010
@ndipe i feel you people like you your hubby na to criticize i love that @OP defend your sharp sharp
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by GL(f): 2:52am On Oct 24, 2010
i don't think there's anything wrong in two men sharing a bed, as long as neither is gay there'll be nothing sexual about it. of course, they both have to be clothed.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by roymary: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2010
Ha! Well, Its not cool to share the same bed every night with another man. Those days are gone, Hustle and get your own place. Or, tell the bros to pick his own nights with the bed while to have the rest.

But if he's going to throw you out because of this, then, don't complain o.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by kabukabu50(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2010
Oh heck naw,unless you are a fruitboy grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by dayokanu(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2010
Whats the big deal with that?

While in School in Ife I shared bed with guys regularly when like 13 boys stay in the same room

We would just sleep in "69" position even some guys do "69" on upper bunk.

Atimes when I go home my brother sleeps on my bed cos we gist way into the night

Its only in America that people ascribe meanings to issues like that
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Magicwand: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2010
Why would it be okay for two women to share a bed which they do often, but not for two men to share one. I might think of sharing a King size bed, but if i notice any gay tendencies I will castrate him. Tufia! Not my ass please! I hate ass bandits!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Whats the big deal with that?

While in School in Ife I shared bed with guys regularly when like 13 boys stay in the same room

Atimes when I go home my brother sleeps on my bed cos we gist way into the night

Its only in America that people ascribe meanings to issues like that

So you find nothing wrong in men [not related] gisting away in each others bed?

We're not talking about situations where they have no other choice.  If you and your roommates had your own bedroom and bed, would you still want your male friend to be "gisting" away regularly in your bed?

Whatever happened to gisting in the kitchen or living room?

Me and my roomy sometimes watch movies in each other's room/bed, but when it comes time to sleep, she's gotta bounce.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Magicwand: 6:22am On Oct 24, 2010
Ikeke-Idi I enjoy your posts. Houston, TX here.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Patjoe: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2010
he face his own side, you face your own side
. nothing spoil
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by adagz01(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2010
anther mumu thread in the homepage.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2010
Wow a lot has bn going on here grin and who resurrected this thread undecided Couple of months ago and dude is chilling in his lil mansion. Interesting.

adagz 01:

lol @ cretin

Magicwand:

Magic which part of H.Town are you @
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Wow wow 69! tongue

@op just tell him straight whats in your mind.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yettidear(f): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2010
adagz 01:

]

^^^^lol      100% true!

well, maybe his roommate is gay or the guy himself his.I have a roommate, she has her room and i have mine but sometimes we watch movies late in some nights after studying and sometimes she and I sleep on each other's bed.

She aint a lesbian so I dont have anything to fear.she has a boyfriend and I have never seen her 'exhibit' any sign of lesbianism and neither do I have any.

But if the poster's roommate has the 'gay traits', the guy should run o, unless he himself is gay o! shocked
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2010
yettidear:

]

^^^^lol      100% true!

well, maybe his roommate is gay or the guy himself his.I have a roommate, she has her room and i have mine but sometimes we watch movies late in some nights after studying and she and sometimes I sleep on each other's bed.

She aint a lesbian so I dont have anything to fear.she has a boyfriend and I have never seen her 'exhibit' any sign of lesbianism and neither do I have any.

But if the poster's roommate has the 'gay traits', the guy should run o, unless he himself is gay o! shocked

And you are where? in Nigeria huh? undecided

I ain't gonna curse your cretin self out.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yettidear(f): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^^ say what?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yettidear(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^^Just as I thought, I knew you had nothing to say to me.Whatever!!!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by dayokanu(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2010
Magicwand:

REALITY101:

Magic which part of H.Town are you @

How many of us dey H town self, i only thought it was Aloy-emeka and Udezue. So we plenty?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2010
Sweetie what can I say, I am a new man so let love rule grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2010
dayokanu:

How many of us dey H town self, i only thought it was Aloy-emeka and Udezue. So we plenty?

lol, I know about Dez no clue bout Aloy Emeka nor you, So which
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yettidear(f): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2010
O.k, truce then.

But you have many posts on NL o! I joined since 2008 and don't have as much posts as you that just joined this year.

Do you work from home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does "Spam Me" Mean During Conversations? / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Ladies Choose One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.