Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? (15144 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by yettidear(f): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2010
wow! what a kill-joy. shocked
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by queeneve: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2010
Reality and Vic,

I heard that you guys want me to make you some pink outfit for Halloween? Should I put Sugar Lip 1 and Sugar Lip 2 on the back of the outfits?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2010
My sweeties Reality101 will go with sugar lip 2 kiss, Make sure you make him look fierce. Work it baby grin kiss
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by queeneve: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2010
Okay Imma need to measure the balls,

I have to make ball huggers,
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2010
Carried away by this movie: Unthinkable grin

I have got this G.String costume for Halloween
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2010
REALITY101:

Carried away by this movie: Unthinkable grin

I have got this G.String costume for Halloween

Ummm, I wanna inspect this costume before you go anywhere. Hehehe, just wanna make sure it'll umm ::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]:: keep ya warm grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm, I wanna inspect this costume before you go anywhere. Hehehe, just wanna make sure it'll umm ::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]:: keep ya warm grin

Honey don't u think u need some cough syrup? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2010
REALITY101:

Honey don't u think u need some cough syrup?  grin grin grin grin

Hehehe, nah I'm good. lol, so you don't want me to ::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]:: inspect it? grin
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2010
ok cough well well ok, Damn this movies is cool.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2010
cry
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by queeneve: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2010
Men are so cluelesss,

The girl tryna get something started, and you talking about a damn movie, YOU MAKE ME SICK REALITY,
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2010
Ndo, I will make moi moi for your breakfast boo smiley
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2010
REALITY101:

Ndo, I will make moi moi for your breakfast boo smiley

Hehehe ok kiss kiss kiss. I'll wear my naughty cop costume and arrest you for "indecent exposure" wink. If you behave well while in custody, I migh let you go with a warning.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Magicwand: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2010
Reality101 i am in Missouri City, Surburbs.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2010
Magicwand:

Reality101 i am in Missouri City, Surburbs.

Aiight Sir, ope we gon mt someday undecided

Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe ok kiss kiss kiss. I'll wear my naughty cop costume and arrest you for "indecent exposure" wink. If you behave well while in custody, I migh let you go with a warning.

Sounds romantic cheesy
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by InkedNerd(f): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2010
REALITY101:

Sounds romantic cheesy

Hehehe kiss
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by LouisThoro: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2010
This is the kind of story that makes headline in NairaLand, idiotic and non sensical. If you cant share a bed with a man, then you have a problem, abeg.

Watch as this topic goes into 69 pages very soon.

and what is romantic in this topic to occupy the front page and the romance section?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by JUO(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
be patient , everything will be ok soon
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Yorisb: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

Men are so cluelesss,

Some not all

The girl tryna get something started, and you talking about a damn movie, YOU MAKE ME SICK REALITY,

Lol Dude no dey gel de vibes. cheesy  undecided
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Prince22(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2010
Poster, Wisdom they say is the principal thing, in all thy getting get wisdom. There is no way u tell himm that will not feel bad, Sooner than later u will get separated , don't act funny but let us actions speak louder than ur voice. hope u get the message (Wisdom)
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by sley4life(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
wait and notice if he starts developing attraction wit u. Cos som habits have started erupting in the country. Same sex are getn common nowadays
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Loveaflame(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
It depends on why you are leaving together.To me their is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by sley4life(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
Hey! The dude try buy bed $1,850. Shey na h20 bed?That alone would rent an apt in abj
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by orbaxy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
I love it when some group of nuts and screws hijack a thread, re-invent the topic and chat their @rse off about, it makes me think about terrorists grin just like yousef in "unthinkable"
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Slyr0x: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
orbaxy:

I love it when some group of nuts and screws hijack a thread, re-invent the topic and chat their @rse off about, it makes me think about terrorists grin just like yousef in "unthinkable"

+1.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2010
Hey! U ever watched brokeback mountain? Well looks to me like thats wats gonna happen 2 ya. some1's sure gonna get it upside the rump

and is gonna enjoy it cool
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by orbaxy(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2010
lol, lets see which terrorist takes the first shot, wink
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by sayso: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2010
people sleep on bed(s) whenever there no options that is to answer the question from the topic.
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by orbaxy(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2010
sayso:

people sleep on bed(s) whenever there no options that is to answer the question from the topic.

pardon?
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by SOPHIAnd1: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
if he is not a gay, there is nothing wrong. but if u personally don't like it, dats different thing altogether, communicate to him politely he wil undstand, But note ur intention may be misinterpretd as selfish
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by wazobiang: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2010
bros, better tie up your 'kini' everynight, plug the shit hole and keep a big stick handy. i am neva going to do or accept sleeping with a guy on the same bed. no not until now till when i am old.

but it might be delicate to start an argument when you still need the idiot as a room mate. else leave the place for him and find your own. how are you gonna be a man. don't even let your chic hear of this. it will be scary to them, homo thugs and stuff.

life is hard, tough decisions. you never know. all call for ACTION!!!!. tell the idiot what is bothering you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? by oyewolejos(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
yettidear:

wow! what a kill-joy. shocked
Longest time.
Hope u doing good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Ladies Choose One (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.