Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (48059 Views)

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by kizz007: 12:27pm On May 03, 2018
he is only missing the pu**y . thats all.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2018
What is she still doing with his number after 4years of patching ways? Mstcheeew.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Honestagbons(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2018
Why u come dump dis fine babe na,and u married another one,guy u dey Bleep up,nd u still dey miss am,guy ma Rat ponzie fit u
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Oreofepeters: 12:36pm On May 03, 2018
I smell pretence here
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by blowjohn(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
johnime:
BREAKING: North Korea has released all U.S. detainees at the request of President Trump.

Seriously? This jazz wey Trump use pass chioma own o!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Lomprico2: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
D yeye geh sef want!
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by anaton(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
U av moved on and after 4years, u still have his contacts and even sent a new month message... Aunty, stop deceiving us

Not only that o!She is still MOVING ON.She has not finished MOVING ON.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by dapsoneh: 12:55pm On May 03, 2018
anaton:

Not only that o!She is still MOVING ON.She has not finished MOVING ON.
lol
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by boyjo: 12:57pm On May 03, 2018
dapsoneh:
U av moved on and after 4years, u still have his contacts and even sent a new month message... Aunty, stop deceiving us

My brodaaa! See me o.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by marticeus(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2018
nonix22:
hahahaha
u mouth badt

Probably she is the type that likes hot drink.seaman aromatic or Chelsea dry gin.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by chiommy123(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2018
some people attacking her for still having her ex's number still have theirs. I think sending him that massage prompted whatever is happening now. last last she should move on to avoid karma
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Checked86: 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
what is the meaning of mbok and ufan?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by DaRuud(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
When i saw " Mbok " i knew its a CrossRiverian or AkwaIbomite and i know which side dey scratch am
Rachelsblog:
They Were dating when the Supposed Boyfriend ditched her and got married to another lady, She probably cried her eyes out, And now that she has packed her bags and is tryna move on, Dude is now trying to win her back, Sharing their whatsapp chat on her page Grace Ataha from Akwa Ibom said she only sent a Happy New Month text to all her contacts, Only for her ex now married told her he is missing her and wants them to have a rebound.. But the response she gave him is more than epic, He didn't see it coming.
See below

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-who-dumped-her-ex-to-marry-another.html

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 03, 2018
Ishilove:
I don't see anything epic in this.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I just weak

☣ ☠
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2018
she sent that message on purpose to chat up the guy.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by emelda86(f): 1:47pm On May 03, 2018
Uncle plz tell us a story...he wants to start saying rubbish after uprooting all the ingredients in her u want to have her back shior....
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Owing you a bottle of hot

You be native doctor embarassed
grin grin
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Babaolorioko(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2018
Rachelsblog:
More
How can any man throw away this fine gal
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Babaolorioko(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
Why her number on the chat, I want to marry her
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Liberator007(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2018
Rachelsblog:
They Were dating when the Supposed Boyfriend ditched her and got married to another lady, She probably cried her eyes out, And now that she has packed her bags and is tryna move on, Dude is now trying to win her back, Sharing their whatsapp chat on her page Grace Ataha from Akwa Ibom said she only sent a Happy New Month text to all her contacts, Only for her ex now married told her he is missing her and wants them to have a rebound.. But the response she gave him is more than epic, He didn't see it coming.
See below

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-who-dumped-her-ex-to-marry-another.html

If she goes, knacking show for the guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2018
Dude wants to hit that again...
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2018
My lady, please flee from this man like a bird, he does not know what he wants. Save your life before you get poisoned. Don't let painful situation come to you, learn from others so that it will not happen to you. A word is enough for the wise. Flee.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by TrumpDonald2: 4:35pm On May 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Owing you a bottle of hot

You be native doctor embarassed
Bro that's what happens when a lady is all out for hanging out. When she knows and is taken all the happening groove spots. And when she drinks, she drinks like a guy...(red wine and spirits) and you think the guy taking you out will marry you.

Truth is most guys want a reserved lady for a wife. Make yourself scarce once in a while. If he calls to take you out, tell him you feel like
staying at home today. When you go out take something soft and for the strong, once in a while and just a little. No be him carry glass, you carry glass and empty a bottle of red wine with him. You are removing yourself from the list.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
You should have deleted his number when he left you to marry another, or, are you hoping he will leave the chosen one, manipulated or otherwise, to be sleeping with you. Please keep your self respect if you still have.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Calabar will always be Calabar.
Which one is mbok in whatsapp again??

That's akwa ibom not calabar. Remember cross river - calabar
Akwa ibom- uyo.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by wiseone28: 5:54pm On May 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Calabar will always be Calabar.
Which one is mbok in whatsapp again??
if you don't know something can't you ask? is mbok not Efik and ibibio which means PLEASE
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by wiseone28: 5:57pm On May 03, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
WTF is Mbok?
Mbok means PLEASE in Efik or Ibibio just like Igbo saying Biko
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
He hasn't asked you out oo. He only asked to see you and you don't rush put am for social media.

No wonder he dumped your stupid arse.

Btw, your future husband just dumped you for this stupid post
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2018
Why did she contact him first.
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by authority2006(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Kul3ger:
I wish marriage was never instituted.... Sometimes, the myriad of available options go just make man confuse on which to pick.... And when u don settle, u begin to wish you had picked another.... kiss undecided cry cry

God abeg help me marry my soul mate ; not finding her after marrying another woman.... Because I want to be faithful to my wifey embarassed embarassed

But aunty, e be like u have old o... shocked cool shocked shocked shocked 2019 Shiloh awaits u. cool cool

You think that man was sincere?
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by Kul3ger(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2018
authority2006:

You think that man was sincere?

We really can't tell... Leaving one you've been with over the years no easy o...
Re: Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:04am On May 04, 2018
Rachelsblog:
See below

News From Ebiwali--

He only misses your pussy. Just to duck and go. Maybe his wife is pregnant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.