Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend (34482 Views)

Meet 'comrade' Stephen Jackson, The NBA Star Who Dumped His Fiancée At The Altar / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by babyboo4life(f): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

babyboo4life:
They're dating. He helped her to gain admission into federal Uni, lend her some money for few school payments. Supported her throughout the period of mourning her deceased dad both with attention and money. From the first day she entered school, her attitude towards him changed; slow response to phone calls,sms and chatting.Her reason been that she has not settled. That they'll continue their usual way. Abeg o who can relate, this one pass me.

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.

Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by aimmoney9: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ftc dumper..... grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tel him to forget the money. But it's obvious he's still pained and attached!

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by NoGirlfriend: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
wait o! u mean ur bro borrowed him woman money?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
them dey borrow girls money?

397 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Make he forget the money na,na collateral damage be dat

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlackfireX: 6:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Dey the borrow girlfriend money?
Na her sent off package be that.. wink

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by alfredfrddy(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:
Ordinary 30k ...u see poor people eeeehhhh... ordinary 30k ...this your poor brother is disturbing North Korea

if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.

452 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:
In regard to the post I made earlier https://www.nairaland.com/6848382/elder-brothers-babe-attitude

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refuse , so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother. She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she have the money.
I told my brother if he can leave the money and forget about her but he refused. Because I think trying to collect the money may lead him to getting attached again. The money is 30k, if you're in his position, are you going to forfeit the money, knowing quite well that the girl requested for the money on borrow basis.
Note: He has spent double of that on her, just that this was borrowed specifically.

Your brother borrow him girlfriend money.
Omo see brother, brother
Brother wey lipsrsealed

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by freshkpomo(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

My brother wanted to meet her .

Your Okobo brother want collect send forth sex, but guess what? It's the most dangerous sex ever.. But your bro mind is made up, wish him a safe return( I mean, with his whole body intact physically and spiritually). Na here I drop mic o, comrade below me can take it from there.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Moeman: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
SWALLOW RED PILL AND KNOW PEACE....besides you shouldn't invest in someone you havent married unless ya rich

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2021
You wan collect money back from babe Wild dreams

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2021
That b,lackFire moniker nah tribal bigot and e no get sense too...
No need to reply such people

alfredfrddy:
if na so e ordinary, she no for borrow am if she's not poor herself. No matter how small, can we just stop calling things ordinary when people want to collect back their valuables? He didn't steal the money, he worked hard for it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by visijo(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
But do ladies really love flowers or it’s peer pressure?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by luemz(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

My brother wanted to meet her one day and she refused, so my brother told her if he doesn't see her that night, she should forget that they ever met and not bother seeing him again unless on repayment of the debt she was owing my brother.

She requested for the deadline and also said that it is a small money. The deadline is tomorrow and she said she can't make it but will pay as soon as she has the money.

do they have to physically meet before she can pay? she should just do transfer biko. 30k is minimum wage �.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Elzazzi: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
shocked
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by zainabicy: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Small children……everywhere !!!

4 Likes

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by emmalexdboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Tell your brother to let it go, it's very painful but it shows how some girls can be very ungrateful and terrible.

It doesn't take me anything to borrow your brother my gun to shoot her in the head for being so wicked but leave am, God go catch am.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Agricmoney(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
For this life, if u wan give person money give am wetin no go pain you if the money no come back.Na the first rule of living be that.

Anyway, Agriculture is life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by BlaqJosh: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Never borrow women money especially if you are dating one or married. They won't pay! He should cut his loss and muuve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by SurvivorM(f): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Ok your brother should forget the money, I don't think she will pay, after sometime she will start thinking of every she has done for your brother.
He should forget the money and move on

In other news somebody should bless me this Christmas (yes that's my new signing off like slowmirr and the other guy that kick people with his boots)
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by RuddyFusion(m): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
If it's a borrowed money he shouid insist and collect it ....

I have been in similar situation...I insisted and collected my money. Mine was even less than 30k

Collecting the money though ended our communication, but I got my money case closed.

Don't mind all the elfulefus above and below talking down on the amount , collect your money

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by PCG001: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by redcliff: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
lol. 30k. not even 70 dollars na him person no fit shenk in this given situation. people are funny and broke.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
I wonder oo cheesy
anthonyuncle:
them dey borrow girls money?
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by bluefilm: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
babyboo4life:

So many kids in relationships nowadays

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Dem dey borrow vagina people money ni?
babyboo4life:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Tboymessiah(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
NasoLifeBe?

Every body just dey put lie for different ppu, if no be Uncle e go be friend, O.P, na ur brother carry ur gbege.
Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by Sikpa04(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
He should forget about the girl and the money. No man should loose his focus for a girl that's not worth it. Yes I know it's painful but Pain is only a distraction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Never borrow women money especially if you are dating one or married. They won't pay! He should cut his loss and muuve
Men too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.