Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (26030 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
That's to him!! Most guys I hv met will do anything to impress my friends on a date n see nothing to it!!
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by deebrain(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
They are also stupid.

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by zicoraads: 7:10pm On May 04, 2018
It has never happened to me before.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
That's to him!! Most guys I hv met will do anything to impress my friends on a date n see nothing to it!!

You have just outed yourself...
Yes they do it to impress your friends.
Many guys wont say anything but the relationship is doomed from there.
From that moment he is looking elsewhere....
Your friends are the first target

6 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by stuffs4me(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

I think you are being nice to them.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
2.Call the waiter/waitress.
3.Permit them to order whatever they want.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
5.Make them feel comfortable and make sure they'v started eating it.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed

Especially the so called girlfriend. Any girl that brings a hoard of hungry long throat girls to your date does not like you neither does she respect you.

7 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by PDPGuy: 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

You even further messed up by giving them bike money. If they didn’t have bike money, they should have trekked home

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Elliot2(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

Seriously, if they ask this way, guys will not mind that much.

But they prefer to ambush you and ruin the purpose of the date.
na fish brain most of them carry sha.

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by zolacoded(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:
They are not just shameless,they are also broke and hungry looking for means to eat.

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.
4.After they must have ordered fried rice, chicken, fish, nkwobi, sharwama, turkey and yogurt out of greediness and long throat.
6.Then fake a call, excuse yourself and kindly drive out from that place, so that they'll sort themselves out, including your girlfriend embarassed
but guy u're wickedly wicked ooo......lmfao

3 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 7:44pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

There is no guy you will ask that will say no. Most guys complaining here were asked.

But they agreed so as not to look cheap on the first date and to impress the girl.

It is the girl that is supposed to be wise enough to know that a romantic date is for two.

exactly.....most still agree....sooo,they cant complain....

btw....

if you only have eyes for her,you shouldnt bother about her friends.....

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 04, 2018
PDPGuy:

You even further messed up by giving them bike money. If they didn’t have bike money, they should have trekked home
trust me I know say I dey mad but no remind me

4 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
i think its a good idea when she brings her friends too....its for security too...many mad men runnig around this days....

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nathaniel79(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
trust me I know say I dey mad but no remind me
Lol... dis ya meme sef no dey help yur mata... rotfl
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
i think its a good idea when she brings her friends too....its for security too...many mad men runnig around this days....

Giving excuses for shameless behaviour.
Its like a girl telling a guy to come over so she can cook for him. He then brings his boys and the girl has to cook more food.
The guys excuse: "She may poison my food".

If the girl fears for her security then she shouldn't go. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
Nathaniel79:
Lol... dis ya meme sef no dey help yur mata... rotfl
lol
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 7:55pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

Giving excuses for shameless behaviour.
Its like a girl telling a guy to come over so she can cook for him. He then brings his boys and the girl has to cook more food.
The guys excuse: "She may poison my food".

If the girl fears for her security then she shouldn't go. Full stop.

if you dont have money to toast a woman then dont toast a tall....you wan tell me your money is more important than her security....??

you pay more but she is secure.....andddd you get bonus if her friends like your charachter....they will tell her you are mr right guy....

its a win win business.....you cant loose.........
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Yankiss(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2018
IamD18:

Try these steps.

1.Have them seated.

You wicked sha grin grin grin
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by flyDixon: 7:59pm On May 04, 2018
lefulefu:
u can't blame the friends cos its probably the guy's date that brought them alongcheesy. A situation for campus dey are roasting for weeks. Na garri and kwili kwili dem dey chop since.... A dude with a nice ride just took an interest in one of d girls..dey got talking and he invited her to a nice eatery for a datecheesy... U tell me dat she wont invite her other friends who have been eating garri and kwili kwili for weeks. Omo dem go shave d guy head and he will spend all his pockets on dat. Na so dhier belle go dey bulge with rice,chicken,akpu and sharwama..plus d extra dem go carry him..its all part of d gamecheesy.

#kuli kuli
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by CSTR1003: 8:00pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

exactly.....most still agree....sooo,they cant complain....

btw....

if you only have eyes for her,you shouldnt bother about her friends.....
If she brings along a more beautiful friend, my eyes will surely be divided.

Besides, the added cost of spending is what we are talking about here.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 8:03pm On May 04, 2018
CSTR1003:

If she brings along a more beautiful friend, my eyes will surely be divided.

Besides, the added cost of spending is what we are talking about here.

blaimy...na their your wahala will start....your eyes will divide....??....okay oooo....try it.....

dont mess with women,they are not stvpid....a woman can hold a grudge for very long....they dont forgive....

they may compromise,but they dont forgive.........

if you dont have money,you have no business going after women......
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

if you dont have money to toast a woman then dont toast a tall....you wan tell me your money is more important than her security....??

you pay more but she is secure.....andddd you get bonus if her friends like your charachter....they will tell her you are mr right guy....

Chai... Ive never met you in my life but in this post I can see so much.
Firstly..My comment had nothing to do with money. Doing things like bringing people without informing the other person is direspectful.
Secondly your saying if a man doesn't have money then he shouldn't toast a woman? That mentality is backward. Go ask couple whose marriages have lasted 50 years...ask then how they began. They will say that both started from nothing. Good luck to you.
Thirdly... Even if the guy pays for her friends it doesn't mean she is any safer
Lastly you are equating that if he pays he has a good character??!!
I hope God sends a good man to you because with this attitude you will land in the hands of a bad guy...be warned.

3 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:13pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

yeah that's why I don't keep trash friends!! N a man that ain't urs ain't urs!! Outed myself asin I am not suppose to allow my friends hv some fun with me!! Oh please!! We all r different!!
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:

See this one.

The love they have for you and your friends is similar to the love a farmer has for his chicken. The end game is to eat it.

Do you know how many of your friends are sleeping with your dates behind your back?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 8:14pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

That girl is so blind she can't see what's happening.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:16pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

See this one.

The love they have for you and your friends is similar to the love a farmer has for his chicken. The end game is to eat it.

Do you know how many of your friends are sleeping with your dates behind your back?
ur comment is talking abt urself! I guess u hv sex with ur friends dates!! So i hv no time to comprehend this! Cause i live a different life
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah that's why I don't keep trash friends!! N a man that ain't urs ain't urs!! Outed myself asin I am not suppose to allow my friends hv some fun with me!! Oh please!! We all r different!!

Do you currently have a boyfriend?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

[s]if you dont have money to toast a woman then dont toast a tall....you wan tell me your money is more important than her security....??
[/s]
you pay more but she is secure.....andddd you get bonus if her friends like your charachter ....[s]they will tell her you are mr right guy....[/s]

You don't know girls.

If friends of a girl like her guy, they are open to sleeping with the guy behind her back.

You may deny it here, but deep down you know it's the truth.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

blind It's my life!! I carry my friends on dates if i wanna!! Don't give urself head ache over that

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 04, 2018
I concur!

They are shameless,senseless,stupid,valueless,inexperience,immature.....

The list is endless! angry

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

As in.
The point I was trying to make is that it is very disrespectful.
Especially if he doesn't know beforehand and with many men respect is very key.
So a man who doesn't feel respected will eventually go.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:19pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

Do you currently have a boyfriend?
question not answered!! Assume what ever I dont care

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 04, 2018
A girl only brings her friends along when she wants to meet a maga or someone she doesn't feel safe with.
I don't do such sha...

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
question not answered!! Assume what ever I dont care

(You have just outed yourself...
Your friends are the first target)

(As in.
The point I was trying to make is that it is very disrespectful.
Especially if he doesn't know beforehand and with many men respect is very key.
So a man who doesn't feel respected will eventually go.)

Either way point proven....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.