Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man (26025 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 8:24pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
ur comment is talking abt urself! I guess u hv sex with ur friends dates!! So i hv no time to comprehend this! Cause i live a different life

Are you sure you're okay?

You typed this in this thread

Shugavee:
not sntiched tho but hurt!! Its a long story but cant really say it all in writing but it hurts hving a friend not worth all the stress u hv gone through with that person!! Funny enough my friends told me their own experiences with their close friends but i thought it would never happen to me!!! I had this thought "what can even make us stop being best friends" i thought nothing will ever change till it did!! N am like wow!!! Had no fight wth this friend of mine o but i didnt need to
https://www.nairaland.com/4305468/best-friends-kee-ur-own

You can fool yourself but you can't fool us. You come to dates with your friends, he fvcks your friends and fvcks you as a bonus.

3 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

(You have just outed yourself...
Yes they do it to impress your friends.
Many guys wont say anything but the relationship is doomed from there.
From that moment he is looking elsewhere....
Your friends are the first target)

(As in.
The point I was trying to make is that it is very disrespectful.
Especially if he doesn't know beforehand and with many men respect is very key.
So a man who doesn't feel respected will eventually go.)

Either way point proven....
lol n i put it to you that not all men think the way u do!!! Simple
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:28pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Are you sure you're okay?

You typed this in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4305468/best-friends-kee-ur-own

You can fool yourself but you can't fool us. You come to dates with your friends, he fvcks your friends and fvcks you as a bonus.
lol see this one!! Trying to dig deep to my life!! So u think every issue ladies hv is abt a man?? U all must feel like gods!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by sparog(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

I learned that the best way to solve this increasing societal problem posed to the community of men is to read up how the men of old solved it. I like the following method, it was used in UNN.

1. Have them seated,
2. Walk to the waitress/waiter and order for a plate of rice with no meat and a sachet of pure water for your girl/woman and her friends.
3. Order for a plate of rice, salad, chicken and can of Hollandia yogurt for your self.

Expected reaction
They walk away in shame

bad guy, you be man mbok
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
lol n i put it to you that not all men think the way u do!!! Simple

If more men thought like me alot of girls would go hungry!!

Your response is an easy way of not having to justify yourself even though the statement is true.

Plus to be frank the few men that do not think like me have a motivation behind it.

You think they think nothing of it?!!

They do so because they either want to sleep with you or your friend. Or remain in your good books....to eventually get something.

A good man will pay, not say anything and will feel very disrespected and move on.

You are not a man. I doubt it has ever happened to you so how do you know how it feels?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 8:41pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

If more men thought like me alot of girls would go hungry!!

Your response is an easy way of not having to justify yourself even though the statement is true.

Plus to be frank the few men that do not think like me have a motivation behind it.

You think they think nothing of it?!!

They do so because they either want to sleep with you or your friend. Or remain in your good books....to eventually get something.

A good man will pay, not say anything and will feel very disrespected and move on.

You are not a man. I doubt it has ever happened to you so how do you know how it feels?
justify what please?? So i am supoose to justify something to you?? Bbecause?? I commented based on my own experience in life n u expect me to justify what please?
Disrespected that what please? That I brought friends so i can hv a fun time with you? Like hello!! Disrespected that what Disrespected that I wanna feel safe around someone I probably just met!!

No be only disrespect!! Till I get use to you b4 i go on private dates that's my rule!!
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by RexTramadol1: 8:43pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.

Oh ye of little faith! grin
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Seankay323: 8:46pm On May 04, 2018
They usually don't bring friends finer Dan them.

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 9:09pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You don't know girls.

If friends of a girl like her guy, they are open to sleeping with the guy behind her back.

You may deny it here, but deep down you know it's the truth.

well,na bad market be that.....
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Okoyeebos: 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
lol see this one!! Trying to dig deep to my life!! So u think every issue ladies hv is abt a man?? U all must feel like gods!!! Lol

I don't need to dig deep into your life as it's of no interest to me. I just wanted to remind your friends are the typical snitching backstabbers found everywhere and you can lie to yourself not us.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
Okoyeebos:

I don't need to dig deep into your life as it's of no interest to me. I just wanted to remind your friends are the typical snitching backstabbers found everywhere and you can lie to yourself not us.

lol suit urself
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 9:17pm On May 04, 2018
Seankay323:
They usually don't bring friends finer Dan them.

hahahahahahaha.....chaiiii....shouldnt the woman you toast be the most beautiful....??..what do you care what her friends look like..??

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....una have wahala oooo....flesh stuff.....

now i understand what moses went through...the poor guy wept in his tent because of una....

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 9:23pm On May 04, 2018
oy.......
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 9:27pm On May 04, 2018
how does it go again....?? the hearts of men is continously wicked....??

i dont remember....

you people are finished....

and you men can forget that women will accept una bullshitttt.....
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
the bible was not lying....she will still be attracted to you,but she will put strict conditions on you....

this last days is fun to me.......
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2018
Shugavee:
justify what please?? So i am supoose to justify something to you?? Bbecause?? I commented based on my own experience in life n u expect me to justify what please?
Disrespected that what please? That I brought friends so i can hv a fun time with you? Like hello!! Disrespected that what Disrespected that I wanna feel safe around someone I probably just met!!

No be only disrespect!! Till I get use to you b4 i go on private dates that's my rule!!

Ok. If you had a boyfriend and you said you should meet up that you feel like buying him lunch.

If he then came with his friends and wanted you to pay how would you feel?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by fancy4eve(f): 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
eezeribe:
Both the inviter and the invitee are all broke and hungry bitches who are natural gold diggers.
Eazy my dear
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Lordspenzo(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:

if you dont have money to toast a woman then dont toast a tall....you wan tell me your money is more important than her security....??

you pay more but she is secure.....andddd you get bonus if her friends like your charachter....they will tell her you are mr right guy....

its a win win business.....you cant loose.........
Who b dis guy self..just stfu if u dont have any meaninful tin to say
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by majekoam(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
how does it go again....?? the hearts of men is continously wicked....??

i dont remember....

you people are finished....

and you men can forget that women will accept una bullshitttt.....

When the bible says "men" it means men and women, like mankind.
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by fancy4eve(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
I invited her to have nice time with me after receiving my salary o...... this girl brought 2 of her friends and they told me they want us to visit Mr biggs that's how I started swallowing my saliva and sweating like a Xmas goat......i form big boy and we went they ate fried rice and chicken with chivita almost 10k... "Abeg how much I dey collect"?
I ordered for meat pie and coke I said I don't feel hungry and after the whole thing they stood up and my gf told me time is far gone and would start going home I still give them 3k for bike.
ahh faith na God punish you anywhr you dey I didn't "ASSURE" you anything o... you finished my salary within 2hours no kissing no touching no yanching as well.
hahahahahhaahaha tank God she did not force money out of ya pocket, u Gv it out on ur own free will. Mayb because u had bad plans, as a sharp gal wey she b, she now guy u. Guying is allowed
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Shugavee(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

Ok. If you had a boyfriend and you said you should meet up that you feel like buying him lunch.

If he then came with his friends and wanted you to pay how would you feel?
my boyfriend cant do that!! I would simply say didn't expect u bring a friend!! So we r going to manage what i hv!!
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by ngwababe(f): 10:01pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:
sorry faith but this faith na bastard she's faithless

Very very faithless, sorry bro!
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Buffalowings3(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2018
praiseneofingz:

grin grin grin.
Pele
Faith, thunder fire you dere
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by justtoodark: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

When the bible says "men" it means men and women, like mankind.

both are wicked....were is the difference...??
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by tgirlblaze(f): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
that was how I was at a bar oneday with a friend, there was this guy sitting opposite my direction with two young ladies, it was so obvious that one of the ladies was an attached, naso the guy ordered nkwobi nd drinks for the ladies. thereafter, the attachee gf now started ordering her own ooo orisirisi, this gentle smart guy just port he no talk.

later the guy just stood up,beckon to the waiter nd pay for what he ordered...naso d waiter come ask for money wey d gf attached ordered..the guy just reply " I paid for what I ordered, she will pay for her orders #Gbam! nd he excused himself and left...

2 Likes

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by godofuck231: 10:37pm On May 04, 2018
CastedAyo:
A female Twitter queried why men don't pay for their girlfriend's friends when they go out.

A guy replied saying only shameless girls follow their friends on such dates.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/girls-that-follow-their-friends-to-dates-are-very-shameless-nigerian-man-says.html

Correction: full time poverty sandwiches, one part social climber one part hungry vulture
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by davida222(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:
I don't invite friends to join me on a date, I have never done it and I won't do it.
As a friend if you invite me I decline immediately too.
Any girl that does that is shameless, and even if she wants to invite her friend/friends along she should seek validation from the guy first if it will be okay by him.

But when it comes to wedding ceremony or birthday party I can ask you to come along because I hate sitting alone in such occasions.
Anarachi why you too dey lie like dis grin
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2018
majekoam:

You have just outed yourself...
Yes they do it to impress your friends.
Many guys wont say anything but the relationship is doomed from there.
From that moment he is looking elsewhere....
Your friends are the first target

lol.. you've time arguing with her sha

Like I said some days ago

"Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of impressing a lady or trying to get her attention is a dead man living"

There's no justification in bringing your hungry friends along with you to a date.

If you say it because of security then you don't trust your date!

why will you go on date with someone you don't trust then?? and it'll probably be an open place so what fvcking safe is she talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:28am On May 05, 2018
fancy4eve:
hahahahahhaahaha tank God she did not force money out of ya pocket, u Gv it out on ur own free will. Mayb because u had bad plans, as a sharp gal wey she b, she now guy u. Guying is allowed
shey that one good en e good?
Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by Frankiss44(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol.. Why not allow her to eat eh.. When its time for payment, take an empty ATM card and try to pay, obviously it would say declined then cajole her into using her ATM card to pay after you will reimburse her... Of course she will... Then voila.. Smile and go home.. Block her number...

The funny thing is that most girls that act this way don't even have one naira in their account

1 Like

Re: ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:53am On May 05, 2018
Kikikiki see as babes flee this thread like plague, ladies please change your ways and stop being a liability or a parasite to men...get a job and earn the respect you deserve.

Your boyfriend no be your papa.

Where are the feminist na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.