Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) (10576 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 6:34am On May 06, 2018
You are not a man then.
I can understand how boring your sex life is,pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ubunja(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2018
i cant remember when i last sucked pvssy. that shìt can make a man lose appetite.
mouth action is for men who cant fvck and for lesbians. i better find a lesbian for my GF than put my tongue there.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 7:33am On May 06, 2018
ubunja:
i cant remember when i last sucked pvssy. that shìt can make a man lose appetite.
mouth action is for men who cant fvck and for lesbians. i better find a lesbian for my GF than put my tongue there.
undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
undecided
you want to say something? Say it
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2018
mejorhofficial:
you want to say something? Say it
What’s your opinion?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
You are not a man then.
ewo dnt you enjoy head? I guess you do but ìf you have not done or tasted it then you're still a virgin...you fit tanana me for o7o***....lol
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
What’s your opinion?
the is no big deal in giving mouth action..i think i'm genereous with that i offer for free
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2018
mejorhofficial:
the is no big in giving mouth action..i think i'm genereous with that i offer for free
I don’t have a problem with mouth action. But if you’re not good at it, I’d rather you not put your tongue down there. It’s not just to use saliva and scatter the place, there’s a certain skill you need to have lol. Maybe that’s the issue with DJ khaled lol.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:11am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
I don’t have a problem with mouth action. But if you’re not good at it, I’d rather you not put your tongue down there. It’s not just to use saliva and scatter the place, there’s a certain skill you need to have lol. Maybe that’s the issue with DJ khaled lol.

Yeah orientation is poor in that area. Ppl need to be taught how to

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:14am On May 06, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Yeah orientation is poor in that area. Ppl need to be taught how to
yeah. For me it’s very uncomfortable when a guy doesn’t know what he’s doing down there. I’d rather you not even do it at all.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by IamD18: 8:14am On May 06, 2018
This Sunday morning!

Somewhere in the world, some men and ladies are on internet arguing on how to suck pussay.

Psalm 79:9
Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
yeah. For me it’s very uncomfortable when a guy doesn’t know what he’s doing down there. I’d rather you not even do it at all.

Can't you teach him
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mejorhofficial(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2018
Safiaa:
i was about to say maybe his wife should call in for service after all they are alot of guys out the who are ready to offer that for free but real men dont bleep someone wife even though the may think of
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2018
mejorhofficial:
i was about to say maybe his wife should call in for service after all they are alot of guys out the who are ready to offer that for free but real men dont bleep someone wife even though the may think of
you see this desperation and hunger for sex that makes you willing to degrade yourself? keep on and you'll get what you're looking for.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:51pm On May 06, 2018
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
This Sunday morning!

Somewhere in the world, some men and ladies are on internet arguing on how to suck pussay.

Psalm 79:9
Help us, God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Holy Mary..

Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! cheesy
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:52pm On May 06, 2018
Preshy561:
You are not a man then.

Shai!

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:
Maybe his dick game is on point cool

Most men that love giving heads, couldn't make you cum with just the dick so they need to warm you up. lipsrsealed

Ps He is a don so he gets away with this...

She'll take diamonds over head, any day... Hence why wify ain't gonna object tongue

Quote me and your dick will shrivel angry

Sister, Really? grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by hollah123: 4:05pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
Nawao. Why won't a man eat his own wife/gf?

Except her pussy stinks, its her time of the month or I suspect her to be cheatin' (STDs), I'll gobble up her clit like a starvin' dog.

I'm addicted to it sef. Sometimes, I get in the mood when I just want to eat pussy - nothin' else, no sex.

DJ Khaled is a fat coward.

Rubbish!
ignorance is killing u. please what's the rationale behind eating a pussy? don't u think of the health implications of u just want to do what others are doing? av u ever thought about it b4

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2018
Skepticus:
Any man who doesn't love a kiss down there, on a clean LovePeddler deserves to be shot

Really? cry cry cry
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 06, 2018
hollah123:
ignorance is killing u. please what's the rationale behind eating a pussy? don't u think of the health implications of u just want to do what others are doing? av u ever thought about it b4

And there are no health implications when a penis is inserted inside a vagina right? Or you wear a condom when you sleep with your wife?

Enlighten me Professor.

You are the one dyin' of ignorance.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

You mean this? grin
why is dat puzzay be looking like wetin get accident?shocked

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

And there are no health implications when a penis is inserted inside a vagina right? Or you wear a condom when you sleep with your wife?

Enlighten me Professor.

You are the one dyin' of ignorance.

Why is "pen!s" censored to "joystick" while vagina remains same?

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
why is dat puzzay be looking like wetin get accident?shocked

E don survive genocide & 3 civil wars.

Show some respect. grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Some ladies would prefer to be called his wife and enjoy the financial benefits and fame that comes with being his wife than bother whether they get heads or not. grin Since his wife isn't complaining, then I don't see why reactions from fans or foes would make him change his stand. MouthAction is a matter of preference but that he'd rather be on the receiving end than give could probably be that he doesn't trust his wife completely.
don't mind d amebos firing d guy for refusing to give im wife headcheesy. Americans can do amebo ehncheesy. If d wife so badly needs a cunninlingnus ..she can easily hire a boyfriend to give her just datcheesy.....on code sha.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:
Maybe his dick game is on point cool

Most men that love giving heads, couldn't make you cum with just the dick so they need to warm you up. lipsrsealed

Ps He is a don so he gets away with this...

She'll take diamonds over head, any day... Hence why wify ain't gonna object tongue

Quote me and your dick will shrivel angry

DJ khaleed d!ck game on point?cheesy. With that his size i don't think he can last one minute on top woman.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 4:58pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
DJ khaleed d!ck game on point?cheesy. With that his size i don't think he can last one minute on top woman.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:

HIS type don't go on top! grin
They get rid like a lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hey how u doin?wink. Didn't u hear wat khaleed saidcheesy. He said he can't go down on his wife cos he's a king but his wife must go down on himcheesy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:

HIS type don't go on top! grin They get rid like a lipsrsealed

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 06, 2018
Personally heading south is not my thing. To finger dat place sometimes sef dey irk me out.

Not withstanding, I might go down on the odd girl cos I have to but it's really not something I look forward to.

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

Why is "pen!s" censored to "joystick" while vagina remains same?

i wonder dat tin too. I have a feeling Se.un might be an undercover feministcheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Isoko Traditional Marriage Bride Price List - Grooms Guide / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.