Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) (10563 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by DiracRex: 6:03pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

Baba, this one you drop loud o cheesy
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

Lol your comments though
‘Eye-sire looking passages ‘ like wtf is that bro grin
U guys have suffered sha ..
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
ubunja:

you see this desperation and hunger for sex that makes you willing to degrade yourself? keep on and you'll get what you're looking for.
. Kikikiki. Laugh wan kill me here.lol
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

See Reactions Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/dj-khaled-under-fire-for-refusal-to-offer-wife-mouthaction-pics/

Lalasticlala

Sodomy promotion. An act done to promote oral sodomy as normal society behavior. DJ Khalid is a sodomite Freemason artist degrading his wife, but she's with him for his money because no real woman of dignity would allow her husband to publicly defame her image. A bunch of sodomites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBmlo4cddU

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2018
lefulefu:
hey how u doin?wink. Didn't u hear wat khaleed saidcheesy. He said he can't go down on his wife cos he's a king but his wife must go down on himcheesy.

The wife should just bite his scrotrum then tell him sweetie it was an error.That way he will also not like to receive.

DJ khalid is a selfish lover like martin0 angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Some ladies would prefer to be called his wife and enjoy the financial benefits and fame that comes with being his wife than bother whether they get heads or not. grin Since his wife isn't complaining, then I don't see why reactions from fans or foes would make him change his stand. MouthAction is a matter of preference but that he'd rather be on the receiving end than give could probably be that he doesn't trust his wife completely.
Gbam her type won’t go anywhere even if she has never seen orgasm in her life she will remain there ..

Money over enjoyment they say .... the thing is if he also doesn’t get it then fine ..

As for Me, that’s grounds for a straight divorce ...
shalom
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Gbam her type won’t go anywhere even if she has never seen orgasm in her life she will remain there ..

Money over enjoyment they say .... the thing is if he also doesn’t get it then fine ..

As for Me, that’s grounds for a straight divorce ...
shalom
If she doesn't get it from him, she'd get from a sidenigga as well as spending his money on the guy to get it. grin

So if your hubby doesn't give head, you're going to divorce him? grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
If she doesn't get it from him, she'd get from a sidenigga as well as spending his money on the guy to get it. grin

So if your hubby doesn't give head, you're going to divorce him? grin

Wahlahi ..... don’t worry he already pass the test u should know be by now ..
I can’t sign dotted line and live a life of misery .... I only believe in marrying once and my sex life is important grin
Don’t have energy for side nigga he has to do it all or find nearest exist ... .

Divorce is a sure thing ...
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

I can’t sign dotted line and live a life of misery .... I only believe in marrying once and my sex life is important grin
Don’t have energy for side nigga he has to do it all or find nearest exist ... .

Alright, ma'am. grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Alright, ma'am. grin

Happy Sunday grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by rex444(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

You mean this? grin
damn strong one mehn!!!!!!!
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by rex444(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2018
Nna mehn!! Are we still on this? You like it and i dont ...whats thr to talk about again ?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Happy Sunday grin
Same to you.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:

The wife should just bite his scrotrum then tell him sweetie it was an error.That way he will also not like to receive.

how do you know ayam selling fish
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 7:39pm On May 06, 2018
Martin0:

how do you know ayam selling fish

Nwoke oma 1 ,dont mind me i usually have partial halucinations.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2018
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:

bite his scrotum grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2018
Lalas247:

you married? shocked
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Belleflame: 11:02pm On May 06, 2018
"So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself. "
Seriously?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Nwoke oma 1 ,dont mind me i usually have partial halucinations.
eheh OK oo
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:22pm On May 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Ibukun
Yo
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Belleflame: 11:32pm On May 06, 2018
I cnt go down on any guy neither will I let any guy go down on me.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2018
ibkayee:

Yo
yea yea... you good huh?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by sexy74(m): 2:43am On May 07, 2018
Safiaa:
I don’t have a problem with mouth action. But if you’re not good at it, I’d rather you not put your tongue down there. It’s not just to use saliva and scatter the place, there’s a certain skill you need to have lol. Maybe that’s the issue with DJ khaled lol.
Hmmm interesting will like to know you.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:25am On May 07, 2018
Nofav0rs:
you married? shocked
u wan marry me

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by princfred(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2018
LivingFree:
Maybe his dick game is on point cool

Most men that love giving heads, couldn't make you cum with just the dick so they need to warm you up. lipsrsealed

Ps He is a don so he gets away with this...

She'll take diamonds over head, any day... Hence why wify ain't gonna object tongue

Quote me and your dick will shrivel angry

I just quoted to see of that sentence will happen instead the opposite is the case. grin . Out of curiosity, then what happens to the pussy of a girl for quoting you? The hole go block?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:
u wan marry me
Could be
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:19pm On May 07, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Could be

and u tell me now sad
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2018
Lalas247:

and u tell me now sad
I just did
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 7:05pm On May 07, 2018
Nofav0rs:
yea yea... you good huh?
I'm good thanks, hope you're well smiley
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Sodomy promotion. An act done to promote oral sodomy as normal society behavior. DJ Khalid is a sodomite Freemason artist degrading his wife, but she's with him for his money because no real woman of dignity would allow her husband to publicly defame her image. A bunch of sodomites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBmlo4cddU

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Them done come again !!
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Them done come again !!

Yes, first it was the flood, oh, how I wonder what the God will do this time to rebellious man? grin Burn'em all.

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Is Now A Sports In Sweden.....(Video) / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? / Am 43 And She Is 19, She Always Want Me Bleep Her Fast And Hard, I Can't Cope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.