Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) (10524 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:24pm On May 05, 2018

DJ Khaled has sparked outrage after the American producer says he refuses to go down on his wife despite the fact he expects MouthAction from her, because he’s ‘the King’.

In an interview with The Breakfast Club, back in 2015, the 42-year-old revealed that he would never go down on his wife Nicole Tuck, not even for her b-day. Khaled explained that there are ‘different rules’ for men.

He says he ‘praises’ his woman with dinner, the clothes she’s wearing and the house he allegedly provides, and expects her to praise him, well, with sexual favours.

In the short clip he says:

You gotta understand, I’m the don. I’m the king,” “It’s different rules for men. We the king, so there’s some things y’all might not wanna do, [but] it gotta get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”‘

The controversial statement has sent Twitter into meltdown with many branding him disgusting and misogynistic.

See Reactions Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/dj-khaled-under-fire-for-refusal-to-offer-wife-mouthaction-pics/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
angry
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:25pm On May 05, 2018
Gobe

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 05, 2018
Nawao. Why won't a man eat his own wife/gf?

Except her pussy stinks, its her time of the month or I suspect her to be cheatin' (STDs), I'll gobble up her clit like a starvin' dog.

I'm addicted to it sef. Sometimes, I get in the mood when I just want to eat pussy - nothin' else, no sex.

DJ Khaled is a fat coward.

Rubbish!

14 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Skepticus: 11:40pm On May 05, 2018
Any man who doesn't love a kiss down there, on a clean LovePeddler deserves to be shot

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by stigmond(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2018
Is it a must

3 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by IamD18: 11:43pm On May 05, 2018
So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:05am On May 06, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Gobe
Sister, where?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:05am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
Nawao. Why won't a man eat his own wife/gf?

Except her pussy stinks, its her time of the month or I suspect her to be cheatin' (STDs), I'll gobble up her clit like a starvin' dog.

I'm addicted to it sef. Sometimes, I get in the mood when I just want to eat pussy - nothin' else, no sex.

DJ Khaled is a fat coward.

Rubbish!

Tell him oooooo

Really?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:07am On May 06, 2018
Skepticus:
Any man who doesn't love a kiss down there, on a clean LovePeddler deserves to be shot

Shot kwa? It's not that serious biko.

The problem isn't him saying he can't do it, but the manner he said it. No diplomacy or tact employed grin.

You gotta understand, I’m the don.

I’m the king,” “It’s different rules for men. We the king, so there’s some things y’all might not wanna do, [but] it gotta get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”‘

Kinda condescending to his wife, like she's a cóck sucking machine with no choice. Anyway, their business.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:09am On May 06, 2018
Maybe he has a phobia
or something cheesy
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:12am On May 06, 2018
But why is he under fire? Did his wife complain or something?

#Headvocate. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:12am On May 06, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 06, 2018
Maybe his dick game is on point cool

Most men that love giving heads, couldn't make you cum with just the dick so they need to warm you up. lipsrsealed

Ps He is a don so he gets away with this...

She'll take diamonds over head, any day... Hence why wify ain't gonna object tongue

Quote me and your dick will shrivel angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 06, 2018
Some ladies would prefer to be called his wife and enjoy the financial benefits and fame that comes with being his wife than bother whether they get heads or not. grin Since his wife isn't complaining, then I don't see why reactions from fans or foes would make him change his stand. MouthAction is a matter of preference but that he'd rather be on the receiving end than give could probably be that he doesn't trust his wife completely.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by femi4: 12:27am On May 06, 2018
Ki n ma jedi, Ki n ma ladi....Iranu! Abasa!!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 06, 2018
This is officially the Thirsty Women's Thread.

See as dem take style dey list wetin dem want.

Chai! Rainy season dey cause many things true true. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by IamD18: 12:31am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
This is officially the Thirsty Women's Thread.

See as dem take style dey list wetin dem want.

Chai! Rainy season dey cause many things true true. grin

Their toto smell be like smoke wey get pepper grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:
Maybe his dick game is on point cool

Most men that love giving heads, couldn't make you cum with just the dick so they need to warm you up. lipsrsealed

Ps He is a don so he gets away with this...

I'll take diamonds over head, any day... Hence why wify ain't gonna object tongue

Quote me and your dick will shrivel angry

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On May 06, 2018
IamD18:
So he isn't support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

You mean this? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by IamD18: 12:40am On May 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

You mean this? grin
Most of them will relate when they see that picture grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by IamD18: 12:41am On May 06, 2018
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:

cry

You don't like your willy angry
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:

You don't like your willy angry
Are you a man? Which wifey?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 1:18am On May 06, 2018
Cant do mouth action either, that sh!t sucks embarassed

2 Likes

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On May 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Are you a man? Which wifey?

I was talking about Dj Khalid's wify... you numpty tongue
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:43am On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:

I was talking about Dj Khalid's wify... you numpty tongue
okay I know you now. Now FOH tongue
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On May 06, 2018
Nofav0rs:
okay I know you now. Now FOH tongue

undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 2:01am On May 06, 2018
LivingFree:

undecided
I was always gonna figure tho
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25am On May 06, 2018
Skepticus:
I don't, come and shoot me. angry
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2018
IamD18:

Their toto smell be like smoke wey get pepper grin

Even the smell dey pepper for eyes like teargas. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) / Who Would You Like To Meet On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.