Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) (10553 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Yes, first it was the flood, oh, how I wonder what the God will do this time to rebellious man? grin Burn'em all.

www.theriseofsodom..com

That link is like an encyclopedia shocked I will read it anyway... Maybe u know a lot that i don't
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
dairykidd:

That link is like an encyclopedia shocked I will read it anyway... Maybe u know a lot that i don't

Trust I know alot about this nasty world ruled over by sodomites, which are cult temple prostitutes. We know most of these Freemasons cult initiates/recruit are doing sodomy rituals with other men, and women women, then they are being prostituted out to high class clientele. As this is the same as Hollywood so that means your local preacher and politician has a photo or video of him doing the nasty with another man to join the cult. This is going on worldwide with professional class of people who got initiated at universities and colleges, they are the hidden Illuminati of college cults the extreme form of Freemasonry.

Here's a good message

Learn secret magick for free:

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Trust I know alot about this nasty world ruled over by sodomites, which are cult temple prostitutes. We know most of these Freemasons cult initiates/recruit are doing sodomy rituals with other men, and women women, then they are being prostituted out to high class clientele. As this is the same as Hollywood so that means your local preacher and politician has a photo or video of him doing the nasty with another man to join the cult. This is going on worldwide with professional class of people who got initiated at universities and colleges, they are the hidden Illuminati of college cults the extreme form of Freemasonry.

Here's a good message

Ase

Love Sango
Ok thanks but i don't play with magick.. So i guess i will pass. Thank u
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Ok thanks but i don't play with magick.. So i guess i will pass. Thank u

Its not for everyone yet its like in a time of war I offer to teach you to weapons and fighting and you say, Ok thanks but I don't play with war. grin

We are in spiritual war my friend....get used to it. Learning occult isn't as much about practicing it than knowing how to recognize when you are under attack.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Its not for everyone yet its like in a time of war I offer to teach you to weapons and fighting and you say, Ok thanks but I don't play with war. grin

We are in spiritual war my friend....get used to it. Learning occult isn't as much about practicing it than knowing how to recognize when you are under attack.

Ase

Love Sango
Ok
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Ok

Fear is the mind killer. grin Doubt is slow poisoning. grin

Here's a good message

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2018
ibkayee:

I'm good thanks, hope you're well smiley
I guess I am. Not completely sure tho lol

When we breaking that shell?
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2018
[code][/code]
Twoclans:

The wife should just bite his scrotrum then tell him sweetie it was an error.That way he will also not like to receive.

DJ khalid is a selfish lover like martin0 angry

Martin0 isn't selfish, he just needs to be trained. grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by ubunja(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:
[code][/code]

lol like a dog... how degrading
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:
[code][/code]

Khiaa the question is martin0 open to learing new things.

The guy needs sexual healing lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 07, 2018
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango
Nothing substantial in that video, just the usual conspiracy stuff tho
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by KingSango(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2018
dairykidd:

Nothing substantial in that video, just the usual conspiracy stuff tho

For me its the weight of all the others and the fact we know these cults exist and they do operate by perverted sex magick.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2018
Twoclans:

There's nothing wrong with Martin0, he's just inexperienced. The right woman can turn that housecat into a wildcat. grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:41pm On May 07, 2018
ubunja:

lol like a dog... how degrading

Not like a dog, like a wildcat. grin I'll bring that beast out of him. grin grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

There's nothing wrong with Martin0, he's just inexperienced. The right woman can turn that housecat into a wildcat. grin

accept my request on this day, I decided a best place for us to have a well built friendshipgrin

please join me on whastsappgrin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On May 07, 2018
Twoclans:

see you, isi aki, com oo and join me on whatsapp you refuse and how on earth can I learn from you when you can't teach your friend things in privategrin

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:04pm On May 07, 2018
Martin0:

accept my request on this day, I decided a best place for us to have a well built friendshipgrin

please join me on whastsappgrin

What about your friend, are you ready to admit that it was you all along? grin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

What about your friend, are you ready to admit that it was you all along? grin

in heart we can choose to admit if you a ready to listengrin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:24pm On May 07, 2018
Martin0:

in heart we can choose to admit if you a ready to listengrin

I'm listening right now. wink
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2018
khiaa:

I'm listening right now. wink
go to the room I prepared for yougrin
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On May 07, 2018
Martin0:
go to the room I prepared for yougrin

Tell me here and now. tongue
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
Was going to ask how this became Public info till I read that it was an interview.

The tone of his interview was quite belittling however Mrs. Khalid hasn't complained to us 'publicly' so we assume she is ok with the arrangement. Besides, he has divided their roles: he provides & makes him sexually happy.

That said, it is funny how he is willing to make dinner etc. while seeing MouthAction as beneath him as per Don & King.

Another man would give MouthAction steady and never enter the kitchen because he is a King.

Ladies, the onus is on us to understand the 'Kings' we have and what they consider 'abominable' before marriage.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

Tell me here and now. tongue
.we both are just too smart for each other, but all I know is there is an interesting story behind the scene
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nostradamus: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nofav0rs:

your signature is damn funny.
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by mimimile93: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
No matter how clean a cooch is, my mouth can't get to that place..

Even putting my fingers there is disgusting
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by loydsis(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
IamD18:
So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

grin
IamD18:
So he isn't in support of mouthAction despite the class of his wife.

Well, pussay get levelz shaa, you can't compare a fresh red yummy looking pussay with these black rumpled folded pussay we are seeing here that looks like an expired liver. embarassed

Kai! This guy need to see the eye-sore looking pussay Nigerian men are seeing and the gravity of dirts and smells their said pussay oozes out daily.

*Spit*

I cannot come and kill myself by myself just because of myself.

omo guy ur own no gud at all
Re: DJ Khaled Under Fire For Refusing To Give Wife MouthAction (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nostradamus:
your signature is damn funny.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.