Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36329 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sanemind(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2018
kyutepanda:

i perceive and over protective boyfriend, please don't be too protective and if you are biko don't make it too obvious cos if she finds out ehn, my brother she will be irritated and that might make her dislike you, had thesame problem with my ex and he always accused me of cheating on him even if i say hi to my dad he would say am dating him
babe u no go understand biko
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ellabae(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2018
Sluvist:

I think it is high time you learn how to tolerate peoples shortcomings because nobody is perfect and nobody will ever comply with your heart wishes forever. Secondly, no any girl for guy likes sharing partner but there are many reasons that led to it happening. The only way out is understanding and tolerating. Sorry for your past experience.
Thanks dearie. Have a nice say ahead
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ellabae(f): 8:00am On May 07, 2018
Modeh:

Not all guys... We are of different species
Hmmmmmn ok o
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sanemind(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2018
mypains:
be a man... Be a fuuucking man... Be in control, not the freaky type though.
Lol....am a fuuuuccking man,l have got her mumu button so am in control tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MrEnigma007: 8:04am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Not in a relationship currently because I feel the guys will not understand nd love me the way it should be. embarassed. Am also scared of cheating nd I hate sharing.

When you meet the right person,he will understand and love you for what you are. what is it that one won't understand about you and why do you fear cheating... do you think you will cheat?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2018
Only1mi:

I don't understand the hype marriage carries these days, especially when you see how bad it can get.
Marriage as designed by God was good but the mortal man has corrupted it.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by onyii255(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2018
Good morning nairalanders...
Pls how do I get to tapo in badagry from festac town??
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ellabae(f): 8:07am On May 07, 2018
MrEnigma007:

When you meet the right person,he will understand and love you for what you are. what is it that one won't understand about you and why do you fear cheating... do you think you will cheat?
No I think the guy might cheat. Ok then let me hope nd pray for that person.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Finally Finally!!! I've something in common with my nairaland role model... Jeez! I'm super excited. This write up is so me, only difference is I'd have my grandma on my neck instead of my mum. cheesy grin
Haha I can relate Dear... Granny wants to carry her great-grandchild
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by clive2u(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2018
Fear of being second best. Nobody knows a girls mind no matter how she tells or shows she loves you
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2018
olaife80:

Like seriously being single is just the best of all. No worries, only you, your life.
You can say this a million times
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MrEnigma007: 8:12am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
No I think the guy might cheat. Ok then let me hope nd pray for that person.

Hope and pray.... Hope you are not cutting yourself because of some preconceived notion either about your personality or appearance. The best is what you deserve but remember the "best" was once "just good".
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2018
Rtopzy:

Lolz...... flings/side choppings will surely hook ur neck to a woman u least expect nd u'll end up marrying a woman of ur nightmare.
Maka why? Am I that foolish or gullible? NO woman/Lady/girl/female can hook me or hold me to ransom. My happiness is one thing I don't joke about.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Eamon3700: 8:14am On May 07, 2018
i hate the fact that she has been cohabiting with me and my family for almost a year now. it makes me want to start seeing her as a sister. I don't know how to tell her to go back to her father's house without her being offended.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by godofuck231: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
4 things she does to me,

1. She grabs my butt in public when she needs my attention, some time spanks me and grabs hard.
2. She's sexually intimidating, came to visit me at my Base and the sentry assigned mistakenly dropped his rifle on seeing her in a red short gown.

3. I think am in prison, when ever we have issues she flashes her handcuffs, penalty for me is that i end up in her prison. (my favourite)

4. Sends me nudes when am at work, gets me confused and so bleeped up. makes my boss yell "get your head out of your ass"

She's driving me bunkers, I've tried drinking orijin so I can hear from the gods, and get some advice, all they say is "f#ck! God help you son"
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by johhny007(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
my only issue with my current girl is that she does not like to have her bath
she believes once a day is ok excerpts when she is on her period she bathes frequently
that is my only issues with her aside that she is a mini angel super nice God bless ghanian girls they love with their soul
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by clive2u(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2018
Sanemind:
i hate the fact that she is too beautiful,other guys will always want to make a pass at her
dont be afraid of other guys but be afraid of her ex seeing that and coming back, thats wat am passing tru, its like they were all timing me. I know she loves me but the power of incumbency scares me
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Ellabae(f): 8:26am On May 07, 2018
MrEnigma007:

Hope and pray.... Hope you are not cutting yourself because of some preconceived notion either about your personality or appearance. The best is what you deserve but remember the "best" was once "just good".
Hmmmmmmn I think it's my personality. Thanks boss for ur words.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2018
Mrlilprinz:
the attitude of non caring imagine staying up to a week without even calling or texting me. excuses is that she is too busy

My guy if you think you're in a relationship with that babe, hmmm. I can only ask you to think twice. First time, easy. Second time, hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 07, 2018
LivingFree:

I have a feeling you are the problem. It seems you don't feel worthy of her treatment. Everybody has good and bad in them. She's showing you her best side so why dig for her bad side? You wanna see the 'real' her that you're looking for? Give her an STD and when she cuts your D off then you will be satisfied. Enjoy and appreciate the good in her. If you don't like love and patience then let her go instead of spoiling her for the next man. You are self hating and don't believe you are worth a good woman. You will find what you are looking for 'a typical naija girl'

Sensible observation. Could be the case.

Your comments are really, truly inspiring. You're the real deal. Keep it up
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 07, 2018
illitrate:
My Ethiopian woman is always h0rny no matter how you give it to her angry angry angry

Every time baby nyash me, everytime baby nyash me. angry angry

Living the dream ehnn....
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2018
austyn0:
I understand,, the decision I took is one I don't regret.
Everyone knows the shoe that he or she feels comfortable. Everyone has the right to follow the path they believe suits them do what is best for you bro....
Disregard talks about you losing gold or stuff. We all gat one life to live....
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Paulezeh: 8:31am On May 07, 2018
My woman is a difficult person. She answers any question with question. She never trust anybody. In fact we just quarreled about an issue before I picked up my phone to ease the annoyance in me and behold I saw this thread. She is the more reason I read news on my phone. Please help me out with advice
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2018
my woman smokes too much ganja and refuses to share with me grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by MARKone(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2018
Pharmchy:
His is too boring in bed. Makes me uncomfortable about the r/ship.

How is he boring, explain for educational purposes. Some dudes might think the are getting it right under the sheets, but in essence they are not, do you communicate with him in that department.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Genilufoye: 8:42am On May 07, 2018
She changes like weather,,, so I said bye on Saturday

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mikejj(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2018
grin #teamsingle i dey eat well

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Everyone knows the shoe that he or she feels comfortable. Everyone has the right to follow the path they believe suits them do what is best for you bro....
Disregard talks about you losing gold or stuff. We all gat one life to live....
Painful truth...... But that doesn't mean I won't value something good when I am in possession of it.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by austyn0(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2018
Rexnegro:
bro the truth is most girls don't know the essence of relationship,ask ursef how many knows the dos and don'ts of spicing up relationship? most believe u been the guy na u alone go make the relationship work... therefore u gat play all the roles even the ones meant for them... abi no be most Nigeria girls we dey talk abt here ? if u like turn ursef to questionnaire some boring girls will still not come out of their boring shell....
I tell you,, you gat see me when I date that kinda shoddie, though these kinda girls will love you and you alone but I kept ringing it loud and clear to this girl's hearing steadily "LOVE ALONE CANNOT KEEP A RELATIONSHIP!"
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Karmatyra(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2018
I earn more....I hate it. Most times I don't know what to do...always confused on how to behave so as not to make him feel inferior. Always scared.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2018
UniqueOJ:
The long distance is frustrating
grin
UniqueOJ:
The long distance is frustrating
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by tintingz(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2018
austyn0:
Nah it wasn't,, personal issues buh trust me the odds were totally against her....

Concerning her nature, which is directly opposed to mine, I did my all to help her fight it buh these kinda girls who are equally independent believes you should love them for who they are and they can't change for anybody.....Funnygrin
Can you change for her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.