Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (36344 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by BIXYBABE: 7:16am On May 07, 2018
It's pains DAT I don't av any relationship
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Mrlilprinz(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2018
darlingnuel:
Bone her too. Deprive her of that attention.
abi I have tried doing that but is a very hard task for me
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by smarleybiz(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2018
My mum is not in support of ma relationship which makes bringing ma woman home difficult..
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 07, 2018
fancy4eve:
so wat happens 2 marriage

Must everyone get married? Nigerians and their conventional lifestyles. This is 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by CheedyJ(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2018
Divay22:
He doesn't

She is..

I'm single but

Ready to mingle

I'm S

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by mukthar2000(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2018
Nagging and repeating the past issues

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:
Hate the way he treats me at times. He went for nysc,since the last two weeks, he never called me unless he sees my missed call. When ever I complain of this call,he either complain of airtime or battery issue. The current problem is that I gave him two missed calls yesterday night,he didn't even bother returning it and I also saw him online yet no message not until I texted him and he replied. I didn't complain but I really gave him cold attitude which he observed.
stop assuming, I don't think you really know how it is in camp, you can't even charge your phone, no time to even check what's on your phone, I went to camp last year May, trust me... there is someone on my contact list I make sure I call everyday but I couldn't, couldn't even pick their single calls. Don't over think, after camp u will get your man back.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Akkord4gov: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
DeadRat:

I Broke Their Hearts

I Needed To Focus Of A Greater Me, for A Greater Tomorrow and Better Women

this is a great decision that every man must take at least once in the course of their life especially when ladies we have nowadays have little or nothing to add to one's value

sometimes,it is good not to be in it than break heart though
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 07, 2018
Flashylily:
thanks but all the same,I just feel like he is not trying at all and I wouldn't mind forgetting him cause I don't really like seeing my self being hurt. I'm not the kind of girl that even send a guy. Its just happening for the first time cause I'm used to him. From the onset of the relationship he doesn't really call which he explained to me but the good thing about it then was that we work together and he is all over me at work. He spoilt me with love there that even make me forget calls. When his call up letter came, I was happy and unhappy at the same time. He told me to wait for him,all those stories. Now he is out if Lagos, him not calling is not helping that waiting. I tried very much calling him often in a bid to make sure I don't fall to guys that are all over me . I work in a hotel part time and I know the number of guys that ask me out. Maybe I'm disturbing him,I won't again. I won't call or text him again. I'm a very busy person self so that time I use in calling him,I will invest it in something better. I won't end the relationship neither will I disturb him again
read the NYSC session of the current batch in camp and see how people are unable to catch up with life outside camp, you might even end up the beautiful relationship if u complain, you will only give him a reason to look for a corper lady and date. don't work yourself up
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:
We hardly fight or argue. She's too respectful, loyal and humble. She loves me too much and it scares me whether that is normal. A typical naija babe is opposite of what she is. I feel it's all a scam.

Don't be so myopic. They are mostly like that until you put the ring on their fingers, then watch as all hell is let loose. Most Nigerian ladies are hypocrites. They get you hooked only to later show their real colours. Many of them are wolves in sheep's clothing. Just be careful. Don't be carried away by endearments and niceties. I have seen it play out over and over again.

Btw, I wonder why people are so crazy about marriage. Marriage is not for everyone and it is not a determinant of success or responsibility. Happiness is a thing of the mind and it should be everyone's number 1 priority!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by JohnVianney: 7:29am On May 07, 2018
LosVikingos:
I'm a proud single though, hustling for a better future...

Even though I don't care been single for life sha cheesy

So if I can ever find a girl that can show me why relationship is better than being single, I will definitely not let her go.

A woman that will be my mind from another body, grin

That will understand me do and be truthful to me.

But I doubt if I will ever find a woman that will perfect me cause what I hate most in a relationship is lie.

And people today are barely truthful (both genders)

I'm just like an old era being living in a modern life.

I find it very hard to forgive liers because I won't lie.

I am an advocate of peace and freedom.

Anything wahala I don't want it tongue

I've finally seen someone that reasons exactly like me.....no homo abeg.
You just brought out what's been in my head and laid it out perfectly for all to understand.
I throwey cap for you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sluvist(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Not in a relationship currently because I feel the guys will not understand nd love me the way it should be. embarassed. Am also scared of cheating nd I hate sharing.
I think it is high time you learn how to tolerate peoples shortcomings because nobody is perfect and nobody will ever comply with your heart wishes forever. Secondly, no any girl for guy likes sharing partner but there are many reasons that led to it happening. The only way out is understanding and tolerating. Sorry for your past experience.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Raskasal(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2018
She is stubborn, full of herself and she doesn't seduce me or should I say she doesn't like sex

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Cupie22(f): 7:37am On May 07, 2018
Drabeey:
she's not so pretty, yet she's all over me. acting all up everytime!
Funny Indeed

But why did u date when she is not up to the beauty you wanted
laughs in spanish
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2018
Kelvinbabyface1:
Hello guys,

I travelled out of the country to Boston for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, i discharged all my Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, i met a lady of Jamaican descent that i fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and we supposedly bonded. She invited me to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make us to be together without sin. As a Naija guy in a Trump infected society, i gladly agreed. To me, this was too good to be true, and i felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when i realised her mother requested for a ring of high value to give her. The ring i brought was, according to the girls mother, not of quality value, and enquired how i got it.Na so the girl just start to de para for me o.. Back to back nagging... i venture into an expensive ring.And this was the first red flag. Next, girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage, but started using foul language with me o, which i tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since we were gonna get marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, her behaviour became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to me o and all. Then it happened one day... We had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day to our engagement, but she said we were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind.

Overtime, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, i had started doubting her mental stability, and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad.. Eventually, we had a terrible argument, where she called the corps on me.. thank God I'm legal with my Student visa!!! she promised to make sure i pay for child support even though we are not married. She also promised to make sure she deports me back, and make my life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, i just had to end it,especially with later threats of her killing me. Now, I'm concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do biko?
Copy this writeup and create a thread surely people will assist you. Gbadokwa anya....
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Oluwaesko(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
My woman is too shy. Not good at interactions at all.our phone calls always bored with her "yes","no" and haha replies. But she loves me ooo
Can relate with this

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by gen2lpat(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2018
olugabbie:
I told my babe that i am not against her having male friends(majorly toosters). But that i am against her paying them visit. But she said i am overprotecting her and that she hates it. She even vow never to end her friendship with a particular man. Eventhough i never asked her to. She paid him a visit and i told her to never try it again. Right now its as if she doesn't care if we break up becos of dz issue. Ladies in the house. Please am i overprotecting her? What should i do?

You are just being a sissy. Man up dude. Make your stand. If she can freely visit a man when you don't approve of it then maybe there are several others you don't know.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Modeh(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2018
Ellabae:
Not in a relationship currently because I feel the guys will not understand nd love me the way it should be. embarassed. Am also scared of cheating nd I hate sharing.
Not all guys... We are of different species
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by perdollar(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2018
my bae is showing me too much love and dts scary o
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by bobolizim(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2018
whiteeyes:
The man is a jerk..very insensitive. Doesn't care whether I'm happy or not. I'm actually jetting out of it!!!
people say communication can solve most problems which I do not entirely subscribe to. However, have you tried letting him know ?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2018
Don't hate nothing ooooo, currently single. Though i feel lonely sometimes but I'm at peace.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 07, 2018
vuc1:

I've tried that many times she doesn't complain. I try to pick up quarrel she ends up apologizing. She cares but sometimes she acts like a baby. Any small thing she'll say I hurt her. She tries to please me but I want her to be herself. I feel she's not showing me her true self.
maybe u r dating all dis get inside lady, who is now in like for the first time
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sluvist(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2018
BandAid:

Must everyone get married? Nigerians and their conventional lifestyles. This is 21st century.
Don't try to become a wayward unless if you are not born from married parents. Only those that never felt family and relatives bond thinks forming a family not that necessary or important in life.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by olugabbie(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2018
Thank you bro!
Ladies please contribute

gen2lpat:

You are just being a sissy. Man up dude. Make your stand. If she can freely visit a man when you don't approve of it then maybe there are several others you don't know.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:47am On May 07, 2018
Cupie22:

Funny Indeed

But why did u date when she is not up to the beauty you wanted
laughs in spanish

the lady was just too clingy....

she wants to be with a fine boy, wants to get married at all cost. I don't even know how to tell her I can't marry her

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Dahjhi: 7:47am On May 07, 2018
BossLaifay:
Everything. Lol
It is finished cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Readonee35L(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2018
aaronson:
Do not lose that girl bro. She is the one. she acting like a baby because she feels vulnerable for you and you only.

Congratulations, You have found her.
You speak like yhis for someone you don't know in person.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by LosVikingos: 7:50am On May 07, 2018
JohnVianney:

I've finally seen someone that reasons exactly like me.....no homo abeg.
You just brought out what's been in my head and laid it out perfectly for all to understand.
I throwey cap for you.

Lol

Just imagine if I am an opposite gender to you cheesy

We would just give a shot at it wink

And we are Homo X

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by bobolizim(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2018
Aremu01:
My baby also isn't so good at talking.... And me that I make effort to make conversations, she says I talk too much. She's an introvert.... So I understand....
baba, no whine yourself o. Bored one kills faster than anything. More reason why the person I can date will also be my friend; I've made introvert talk well well... That sha says you talk too much is lame...
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by chinedusamson(m): 7:52am On May 07, 2018
Don't really want to say this but some ladies will be like I don't ask men for money but in no distant time she's ask you to help her with some money she's having account issues. Even when it's obvious you must have given her some money to sent to her mum. Some ladies are just not grateful...she nags a lot Abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by bobolizim(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2018
samso247:
My Gf nags a lot. She has temper issues, the last time she caught me cheating, she smashed my phone and the next week she bought a new one. Calling all my friends to come and plead with me to accept her back . I dont know if this is Love or Obsession. Cos she said if she doesn't have me, she will kil herself and her blood will be on my hands. I love her sha, but just hate her anger management
wahala wa. The love you have for her is making you not to see things clearly.you surely know this relationship of yours is wrong...
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? by Sanemind(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2018
Psoul:

Then send her packing to avoid heartbreak.
A man u share the same predicament just filled for divorce in Zimbabwe.
lol...guy this is not zimbabwe,this is naija,is not everyday a cute gal cums ur way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.