Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye (6482 Views)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Raltrending(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

"Ral he engaged My from your dating site last year and collected his ring back this year so I don’t know if I should call it a success story . I men him on your lovers site and we both fell in love , things went on well we even comment here and fight sometimes on the comment box . I love his so much and he loved me too by spoiling me, first I did not even know he was rich because of his simple nature until we got close and he really spoilt me . He proposed , took me to his Mum and we made arrangements of the introductions date with my family , talked about our big day and as we talked and laughed on the 27th of December he asked me to tell him my body count and be honest , I refused but he insisted and said he will still love me that it is my past and I opened up to him.

I was truthful and in calculating we counted 27 men, both flings and serious relationship including my sugar daddies in the past, we laughed over it. But I noticed at night he refused to touch me, he kept pushing me away so I felt he was tired. This continued for 4days until I had to ask him and he said to me ,, baby I love you but your past is too dirty, I see your past through you and still imagine those sugar daddies until of you so I might not be able to do this again . He kissed me , and held my hands , removed his engagement ring, I struggled but he held me so tight and took it out . I left his house . He sent me 400k for Xmas and told me good bye.

Ral I love this man and I was just being truthful . What did I do wrong why judge me with my past . No. Beg him for me, blessing ceo please beg him, if you can give me this man you can bring him back , talk to him . They are my past pls I love him and I did all that in ignorance. I love you kachi please, please."

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by pesty100(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2019
At least he paid severance

17 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by habsydiamond(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Ur past is too dirty true true...are u saying u Don start this fvcking business since age 2 or what Some guys can't take such from someone they are aspiring to marry..... Am sure did ladies are to be truthful about their body counts to their boyfriends or husbands..... divorce go set fly everywhere so will breakups too....her case even better, some don even 100 body counts and still counting...ladies I repeat ladies I fear una oooo

9 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by ZoeyJ(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2019
He paid you join. He's a nice bloke

3 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by AryEmber(f): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2019
What do you mean by 'we'? Both of you took paper and pen and started counting?

1 Like

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Lol. Trap set by her village people.

7 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Even at that 27 sef, multiply it by 2 plus 10. This accounts for the ONSs, bjs, and other acts of f*ckery she must have forgotten or not so proud of. Now you get the picture..

2 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
on the 27th of december you counted 27 men...lol bloggers

6 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Newboss(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Oga, but why is your own body count so low? grin

Most guys with very low body counts are losers when it comes to ladies grin. They're the type that pray and fast to get laid grin.

The funniest thing is that they're the quickest to propose to ladies, even on Facebook pages grin

7 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by kiddoiLL(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
27 mtcheew u try xev, no need for alarm, I suppose let's say you 25-30 years old, you slept with an average of 1 point soin-hin for let's say 12 years or more.. you still try. I won't judge by ur past jare, don't mind the guy...
Enhen back to my fellow guys, this new year don't let any babe scam u, you should enjoy yourself this year, by my calculation for you guys too if u cheat on ur babes once in every month, that's like only 12/365 days.. You're still 97% faithful, that's an A+ bro

1 Share

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
27 pere!!!!. sincerely...There are worst figures than 27.

An avearge fine babe can have nothing less than 15 -20 toasters a years...if she's the sexually active type and not gettimg a stable relationship, always jaming players.....within a space of 17-28years old... Abeg it's easy to get to 27

Frequent break ups is one of the reason for high body counts....and these days it's hard for sex to be off the table in most relationship...it's best u don't start it at all..

# abstainance is key jare

7 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Raltrending(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Newboss:
Oga, but why is your own body count so low? grin

Most guys with very low body counts are losers when it comes to ladies grin. They're the type that pray and fast to get laid grin.

The funniest thing is that they're the quickest to propose to ladies, even on Facebook pages grin

Thats Not True Atall..For Some .Taking Pride in Flirting and Fuckery is a No No for them, that have a principle, Most focus on Making money instead of acquiring a PHD in Toasting with an Empty pocket...Me for Instant, i hate Flirting, Not like i can get girls or use my money to get laid, But i prefer FWB and circling between 3 to 4 persons i talk and relate with and not just random people.

3 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
LOL! The man did the right thing. The real number is 27 times 2, which is 54.

3 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by byinks(f): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Mehn the guy set you up...you fell for it...

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Rextizzle(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Trash.com
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by mankan2k7(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
How can u recover what was never lost? How can d Nigeria army recovered a baga town that has never been lost to boko harram. I am just curious
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Sapphire86(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
pesty100:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by ovcwality(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
60% of stories on nairaland=lies in fact 70%-80%
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
i cant understand why u complaining.d guy gave u 400k after breaking up with u.is dat not enuf compensation at least? i dont even believe dis story sef.
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by coolestofall(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
D guy is a kid. Let's face it, if u knw d true body counts of most of dis ladies, I bet most guys wld remain single 4 life. All I care about is ur body count while we started dating which I expect 2 b one, me.
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
27? cheesy

Oga jaapa grin

1 Like

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
looks fake undecided
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Headlesschicken(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin some pu$$ies Sha,v seen alot...
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Angelina996(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm not judging, but I've got to ask ‘you be farm tool?' That lady has slept on it really shocked how could you believe he won't remember 27 men mounting you? Even if he tries to forgive you, you forgot that the mind has its own will sad and that what we hear or see don't totally leave our mind.

2 Likes

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by ictlagify: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
My Sister, it's easy to forgive but it's not easy to forget. I think u have 2 give him some time 2 erase those past memories of yours from his head. Maybe he can still reconsider you.

1 Like

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:
27 pere!!!!. sincerely...There are worst figures than 27.

An avearge fine babe can have nothing less than 15 -20 toasters a years...if she's the sexually active type and not gettimg a stable relationship, always jaming players.....within a space of 17-28years old... Abeg it's easy to get to 27

Frequent break ups is one of the reason for high body counts....and these days it's hard for sex to be off the table in most relationship...it's best u don't start it at all..

# abstainance is key jare
Gbam
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Apination(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
pesty100:
grin grin grin

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by 9jaBloke: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
You were honest, that's a plus. If he truly cares, he'll be back. Don't wait, just move on with your life.
Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by sparog(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmmmmmmn

That's very high

I can imagine how loose d honeypot will be now

At least 1 out of that 27 wud have bleeped her more than twice ooh

Imagine calculating how many times she has gone down screaming under different men, telling dem dey are d best while enjoyin d bleep

That's enough to chase d guy now

Sometimes it's better to keep quite about the truth Dan spill it

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye by Friend01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
If this is true ,then it means these virginity is lack of opportunity traducers and praised singers can see the value of what we have been taking about.
You dignity is your virginity. Don't trade it for somebody who is unworthy of it.
Get married or die trying to preserve you virginity.

The way you control what's between your legs shows the level of trust you can command.
If you can freely give what is meant to be kept,how do you expect me to trust you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.