Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye (42764 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by mhisbliss(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2018
paroh137:

Sorry for what kwanu What did he do wrong?
For shutting her out and making her feel she ain't wanted, dude literally pushed her away undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 10:08am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

1. I ma na imara mma too much? grin
lmao.gringrin Thanks dear.cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Preshy561(f): 10:10am On May 08, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

1. I ma na imara mma too much? grin
lmao.gringrin Thanks dear.cheesy
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by sleekyonyx(f): 10:27am On May 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
Send me her whatapp contact let me pacify with her on your behalf undecided
Ole grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by boyjo: 11:42am On May 08, 2018
Thermodynamics:

See them mentioning pride and attitude, when women are the number one attitude givers. Always too proud to ask a guy out, too proud to be the first to say hello and when the guy finally say hi to you, you start showing attitude.

Get it today,"THAT IS HOW THEY WERE CREATED".
Anything else is the exception, not the rule. Okay??

sad
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by CaptainGOOD: 12:00pm On May 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao.gringrin
Thanks dear.cheesy

Welcome princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MarieSucre(f): 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
Thermodynamics:

See them mentioning pride and attitude, when women are the number one attitude givers. Always too proud to ask a guy out, too proud to be the first to say hello and when the guy finally say hi to you, you start showing attitude.

- If we ask a guy out, we are cheap.
- If we give him our number on the first day we are cheap.
- If we answer him til quickly, we are looking for d aka we are cheap.
- If we give it to him while asking for money, we are cheap.
- If we give it to him without asking for money, we are cheap.
- If we fly at night, is we are cheap.
- If we fly in the morning we are cheap.

My friend please leave us alone and mind your own end of the business.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MarieSucre(f): 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
Hector09:
Its just ur mindset bro, beside i dont knw what is so special abt girls that make guys go gaga and lose composure
Honest question, are you gay?
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Hector09(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
MarieSucre:
Honest question, are you gay?
if i say yes what we happen
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by emelda86(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
She acted like a matured girl but u were busy forming naija ninja now u see....abi is it because she didn't come over to ya place to give u ponyor....

But wait ooo....swallow your pride & call her have a date with her tell her your mind & u will see that she'll come back to you

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Encoreunltd(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2018
On the long run, girls/ladies are trouble.
The best way to get over a bad habit, is to make another one.
Better still call her and explain how you feel, she's prolly feeling the same way too but pride will not make her contact you first. Be the bigger person and apologize.
#YouDon'tKnowWhatYouHaveUntilYouLooseIt.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
Troubledmind:
I met her on Facebook and we moved to whatsapp, she likes everything i like, she's Caring, ambitious, smart and romantic, she gave me alot of clues that she's into me like the way she's always telling me that she believes in me, telling me that her kind of guy has all my qualities, sending kiss emoji, asking if I've eaten and all, but all the while she never asked for favors, but i wasn't romantically intrested in her, i just found her interesting and a great company.

Then suddenly she changed her behavior, she gets angry over little things, she sent me a message one night and i didn't reply on time then she said I'm giving her attitude, and all my explanations fell on deaf ears, then she finally told me we should stop being friends, i said ok because i didn't think I'd miss her.

Now i think about her everyday like she's the air i breathe and its wierd, no matter how i try to be emotionally detached its not working anymore, and this was someone i didn't have feelings for back then, what do i do about this?

Be a man, call her until she picks your call, let her know that you are missing her because of the few times you have with her and all the gist both if you had.
It doesn't take anything from you and doesn't make you less a man.
She actually loves you unconditional and you never valued her so she noticed it and moved on.
Atimes we don't know the value of what we have until we loose it.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by MarieSucre(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2018
Hector09:
if i say yes what we happen
I will fry egg for you.
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by wildfire2000(f): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
Hector09:
not in this life am too good for any girl to drive me crazy

lol

you are funny.Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by wildfire2000(f): 3:29pm On May 10, 2018
Abang52:

Gaga like Lady Gaga abi Abegi

lol
na you talk oo
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by futurevizi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
HARDDON:

op, don't ever listen to ladies when heart matters are involved. A case in point.

What just happened you might want to ask?

well, She noticed you ain't taking her serious like she is doing to you. You always give her monos, never initiate convos, don't care how she's faring and a host of others. It breaks their hearts.

Ladies can sense a guy's thought process through the little daily chit chats/behavioural patterns and draw conclusions which are correct most of the time.

Here the ARE POSSIBLE crux of the matter;

1. another guy HAS been by the side giving her medication from your sickness. She just got well and blam! She gone!

2. She just activated reverse psychology on you and boy! How effective it is! She gave you space so that you can miss her and come running to her! Then the control knob that you have been holding ever so gallantly by sendingless, she would now have it by the time you come begging and trying so hard to have her back!

THIS IS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD NEVER APOLOGISE!

Do you want a Solution?

Well I would love to ask you a question first: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER? Because from your write up, I can vividly tell she isnt your kinda woman.

Hello sir HARDDON , please I would want to know the solution to this.. It has happened to me with several gals.. I just forget them..
But it's happening to me with someone I really dig ..
I think her reserve psychology got me..
I even make a mistake of apologizing for my absence..
How can I correct this error..
I know she still dig me from her little actions and word..
Sir Harddon.. I await your answer..
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by Danny110(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
As an elder drop me her contact, lemme talk to her and settle the matter
Re: I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye by HARDDON: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
futurevizi:

Hello sir HARDDON , please I would want to know the solution to this.. It has happened to me with several gals.. I just forget them..
But it's happening to me with someone I really dig ..
I think her reserve psychology got me..
I even make a mistake of apologizing for my absence..
How can I correct this error..
I know she still dig me from her little actions and word..
Sir Harddon.. I await your answer..

Very simple;
First off, you have to really define what you want, if it isn't worth the stress, you abandon the idea.
If it is, there are a couple of ways you can do that and still retain your balls without apologizing.

One way to do this is through your proposing RE-AQUINTANCE.
Eg.

let's refresh this, forget that we met before.

me: Hi, name is Don, may I meet you? ( yea, I know this is too average, but it's perfect for situations like this)

her: I'm ..... ( smiling)

next line must be a Line of note from your knowledge of her or about yourself. Must make her rodfl.

Convo must be lively from here on.
Give her a fake number ....

You can take if from there, can't you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.