Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed (891 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Am I Bein Taken For Granted? / Am I Been Taken For A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by Aglah1976(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2010
HOW CAN ONE BE CARING AND NOT TAKEN FOR A FOOL?? PLS ADVICE,
Am a caring and very considerate in my relationships, but i ended up being taken either for a fool or for granted, had almost 5 different experiences all started in different ways but eventually ended one same way{bitterness and loneliness} how can i be caring and not get taken for a ride anymore, how can i be giving and be sure am not giving in vain/,
this is presently holding me down from taking another step forward and i might be pushing the right person away for real,
Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by femmy2010(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2010
It does not matter,just always be you.
Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by candylips(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2010
poster u have been with the wrong crowd. be patient you will meet someone who will like u the way u are
Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by iice(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2010
Don't be a doormat. Don't take ish from people

1 Like

Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by SALady(f): 2:19pm On May 21, 2010
Dont worry, you just building your crown right there. You'll always be remembered. You must also learn to be firm and say NO sometimes its the only way you can protect yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2010
Some women are complicated and they dont like nice guys,some like the rugged ones.And i know a guy that beat is girl very well ,before intimacy.The guys say ,the girl like it so much that way.Just be yourself.What ever will be yours will be no matter how you go about it.
Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by luap: 3:00pm On May 21, 2010
There is a fine line between being a caring person and a foolish person.

Be careing, but learn to have some self-respect foolish man.

1. Learn how to get your expectations met.
2. Only be caring to women when they earn it by meeting your expectations.
3. If women do not meet your expectations, do not shower in caring love, but ignore them or make them uncomfortable.
4. Recognize people, especially women like to be validated or given attention, so use that knowledge for your expectations.
5. If you get your expectations met, your happy, because you accomplished your intent.

I know all this sounds selfish, but your the Man and leader of the relationship, half the time women do not know what the hll they want, so be more responsible and LEAD.  Remember, women control sx, but men control commitment, with both sx and commitment comes responsibiltiy.   Essentially, grow up and be more responsible on how you act in your relationships.
Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by tpia6: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
learn to differentiate between scams and real so you minimize the risk of being taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Caring Without Being Taken For A Ride: Advice Needed by Homguy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
luap:
There is a fine line between being a caring person and a foolish person.

Be careing, but learn to have some self-respect foolish man.

1. Learn how to get your expectations met.
2. Only be caring to women when they earn it by meeting your expectations.
3. If women do not meet your expectations, do not shower in caring love, but ignore them or make them uncomfortable.
4. Recognize people, especially women like to be validated or given attention, so use that knowledge for your expectations.
5. If you get your expectations met, your happy, because you accomplished your intent.

I know all this sounds selfish, but your the Man and leader of the relationship, half the time women do not know what the hll they want, so be more responsible and LEAD.  Remember, women control sx, but men control commitment, with both sx and commitment comes responsibiltiy.   Essentially, grow up and be more responsible on how you act in your relationships.
Seconded. A Carrot and stick approach you mean. Nice points.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Me And My Girlfriend / Questions B4 "i Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.