Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? (2870 Views)

Why Do Men Come Back After A Breakup Instead Of Moving On? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Come To Nairaland To Chase Females!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
couldn’t agree with you more grin

MrCork is his mentor grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nofav0rs(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2018
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Safiaa(f): 6:43pm On May 09, 2018
LivingFree:

MrCork is his mentor grin
Learning from the pro cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
Learning from the pro cheesy

I was kidding though... Nofav0rs is a good man lipsrsealed

[size=2pt] we must sell his market [/size]

How do I shrink my text cry
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
And what gave you the impression that it’s all females that wanna be chased?

...why?..u look like man?.....listen up sweery. .we men are the hunter..u women are the haunted. .so please please please. .if u no u clearly don't look like woman.. buy make up or wear wig..it's our job as men to chase up. .pirrrrrriod!!(no ofeense ) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Safiaa(f): 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
LivingFree:

I was kidding though... Nofav0rs is a good man lipsrsealed

[size=2pt] we must sell his market [/size]

How do I shrink my text cry
In what world?

I agree. Very good man indeed grin

You can’t shrink texts anymore I don’t think
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
This is the same foolish mentality you men carry around. Until you run into the crazy girl that’d pepper spray you or pour acid on you for disturbing her life. According to your foolish logic, just because a woman doesn’t want to be chased means she looks like a man? Wow I’m very sure you know that doesn’t make any atom of sense
MrCork:

...why?..u look like man?.....listen up sweery. .we men are the hunter..u women are the haunted. .so please please please. .if u no u clearly don't look like woman.. buy make up or wear wig..it's our job as men to chase up. .pirrrrrriod!!(no ofeense ) angry
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
In what world?

I agree. Very good man indeed grin

You can’t shrink texts anymore I don’t think

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Deiok(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2018
op please speak for yourself.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
This is the same foolish mentality you men carry around. Until you run into the crazy girl that’d pepper spray you or pour acid on you for disturbing her life. According to your foolish logic, just because a woman doesn’t want to be chased means she looks like a man? Wow I’m very sure you know that doesn’t make any atom of sense

^^^angry black woman..sweery how on earth do u expect to find man on nairaland with this kinda anger....so if God created u as woman but yet u don't want man to chase u...u want to end up becominglike lessssssbian?? (((SHAKE MY HEAD 8 TIMES))))..SMH..wot a shame!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 7:05pm On May 09, 2018
Deiok:
op please speak for yourself.

...which sef?...my niggggga. .if u aint here to chase chicks then tha heck u lookin for in romance section? Employment? ...
Serrerriously..we give up!!(no ofeense )
undecided

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 09, 2018
Lol there’s obviously no point arguing with you. You’re stupid. You’ve been cancelled.
MrCork:

^^^angry black woman..sweery how on earth do u expect to find man on nairaland with this kinda anger....so if God created u as woman but yet u don't want man to chase u...u want to end up becominglike lessssssbian?? (((SHAKE MY HEAD 8 TIMES))))..SMH..wot a shame!! embarassed
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Deiok(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
MrCork:

...which sef?...my niggggga. .if u aint here to chase chicks then tha heck u lookin for in romance section? Employment? ...
Serrerriously..we give up!!(no ofeense )
undecided
Guy chillax, by your ascertion its correct to claim that the girls are also here to get men. Since when relating to people on social median translate to hooking up. If one decides to have fun by discussing sexual stuff does it mean nairaland is now a dating site. Please take your time brah.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Lol there’s obviously no point arguing with you. You’re stupid. You’ve been cancelled.

..u sound like a feminist. U definitely from ondo state and this is the exact reason why all black men will always choose white women over u....your stress too much!!

...and juss in case u ask, am from London! !
angry
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 8:14pm On May 09, 2018
Deiok:

Guy chillax, by your ascertion its correct to claim that the girls are also here to get men. Since when relating to people on social median translate to hooking up. If one decides to have fun by discussing sexual stuff does it mean nairaland is now a dating site. Please take your time brah.

...all men agree we all here to chase chicks...I ain't complainin. ..no woman is complaning....my niggggga, why are u the only one complainin. Sir, r u ok? undecided
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 9:40pm On May 09, 2018
KillaBeauty:

..anyways we men forggive u...gimmmmme me your numba? undecided
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2018
naijaboiy:

Lool..i would have to ask you what you've come to find in nairaland then. cheesy

Lol... Nairaland no be hookup site now... cheesy

And whereas ah still dey find those chickalas wey MrCork dey talk about sef... grin grin
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I wonder why you no want come. Sir P, I want you to come.
honestly I wan come... Make I just take care of some stuffs... I go come... You be my darling and sister for life o...
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by onecornerboy(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2018
WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT NAIRALAND DO REAR CHICK, I GUESS THIS IS WERE I WILL START BUYING MAH CHICKS. #LEARNINGNEVERENDS
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by Oyindidi(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2018
SmellingAnus:
honestly I wan come... Make I just take care of some stuffs... I go come... You be my darling and sister for life o...
That place you use to visit in my area. I have a better place I want to introduce to you. You understand?
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
That place you use to visit in my area. I have a better place I want to introduce to you. You understand?
yea that will be very nice... I will send you a message on what's app...
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by DwayneLee: 6:02am On May 13, 2018
It's complicated.
Re: But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? by MrCork: 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
DwayneLee:
It's complicated.

...ok..so u saying coming to find chicks on nairaland is complicated. ..abi?....u haven't had luck? (No ofeense ) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Seduced My White Doctor / Man Weeps After His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Who He Sponsored Through School Wed / I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.