Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends (16451 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do If Your Boyfriend Tells You He's Positive / My Boyfriend Tells Me He's Not Ready For Commitment After 4 Years / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends by blonde4ril: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2010
sorry its skfa1 and onchedu
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 05, 2010
@ topic

No problem at all. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends by aminalib(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
most women would be happy to be with a man that feels comfortable to tell you stories, he sees you as a friend so he is comfortable with saying these things, you say you are not jealous, however it does show your insecurity by questioning if it is ok that he does this, if a man is going to cheat he will, so be happy you have a man that feel like he can tell you anything, if you don't like it then you should start telling him stories of your past.
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me Of His Past Girlfriends by blonde4ril: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2010
its mostly females that are saying its ok. hope d guys feel its ok too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Girls Vs "the Play Hard To Get" Type? / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.