Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (16440 Views)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by 2legit2qwt: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
I once went on a couple of dates with a girl and i called it quit the third time. The smell was so bad that i couldn't get to that romantic level of kissing on all the dates. It was like she takes dump from her mouth

On the flip side, she was a good girl (so i heard) and one of the prettiest I've ever dated but call me shallow or whatever, I couldn't stand being around her even within a 5ft radius.

She was so confident in herself and i didn't wanna ruin her confidence, I just couldn't find ways to tell her.

What are ways to let someone know they have a mouth/body odor without offending them or hurting their feelings?
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Afam4eva(m): 1:35am On Mar 10, 2013
You should have bought her brush and toothpaste as a valentine gift.

21 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2013
You need to find a way to tell her.

The bad breath may even be treatable could be something as simple as a rotting tooth. I know it hard to tell people these kinds of things but put yourself in her position. Would you have liked to know if it were you? I def would have wanted to know.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4eva: You should have bought her brush and toothpaste as a valentine gift.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una no go kill person for this nairaland

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2013
Mature Guys don't make fun of Ladies with Bad Breath

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Lakayana: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Whenever you are together always give her/himTomTom or Vicks and talk about the toothpaste that give the freshest breath I tell you if your date is not mumu they will get the message.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
People de for this world o o lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Geophem(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
just tell her she has a mouth odour! Shikena! Abi, ladies are even worst dy will say it straight to ur face, dm no send u!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Sunymoore(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2013
Wow, just offer her gum if it's bad breath and a heavy perfume if it's body odor see will begin to understand
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by An0nimus: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2013
If you Love her from the depth of your heart you will tell her. It may take time and some courage but trust me, you will.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by usomine007(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2013
You give them chewing gum!!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by FKO1(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2013
2legit2qwt: I once went on a couple of dates with a girl and i called it quit the third time. The smell was so bad that i couldn't get to that romantic level of kissing on all the dates. It was like she takes dump from her mouth

On the flip side, she was a good girl (so i heard) and one of the prettiest I've ever dated but call me shallow or whatever, I couldn't stand being around her even within a 5ft radius.

She was so confident in herself and i didn't wanna ruin her confidence, I just couldn't find ways to tell her.

What are ways to let someone know they have a mouth/body odor without offending them or hurting their feelings?
Tell Her,her mouth stinks (jokingly though).

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by ebamma(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2013
How do you tell a Poster that he is trying to form stories to make frontpage?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by simmydebadest(m): 11:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Buy her tom tom

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by boron10(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Aftermath of excessive bl.ow.job sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by MEILYN(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
lwkmd chaiiii....anytime u av a date always buy menthol b4 coming, give it to her she wont notice it oo

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin

35 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Bharbieface(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2013
hmmn...jes find a way to tell ha, probably u offer ha mints weneva u on dates wit ha or jes tell ha point blank *no offense* buh dont sound mean
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Hmmmm !! Op that's NO big deal na...if you trully have your date at heart ... you should tell her that she's got a stinky breath in a polite way i mean then try givin' her solutions to the issue .. e.g she should try brushin 3trice daily ... taking minty gums..using warm water to google down her throat for awhile brushing etc ...If she's a cool type, she'll definitely adapt and go with you "Idea"

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Bharbieface(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
hmmn...jes find a way to tell ha, probably u offer ha mints weneva u on dates wit ha or jes tell ha point blank *no offense* buh dont sound mean undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
No matter how attractive a girl is, bad breath is a turn off lipsrsealed kissing her will be a challenge even if i offer her tom tom.. that stench!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Freiburger(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Maybe add a mouth deodorizer smiley
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Geophem(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=ebamma]How do you tell a Poster that he is trying to form stories to make frontpage ur mouth dy smell ni!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2013
speaking of this Afam,Y •̸№t join dis lady τ̲̅ȍ ‎​dat guy who was given toothpaste and brush as valentine gift, τ̲̅ȍ see who kills the other with mouth odour. But seriously just tell Her straight up!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by boron10(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2013
You need not to tell her she has a bad breath. Advice her to change her tooth paste, if she's smart enough, she will get the gist.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2013
I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on My Lady
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Freiburger(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2013
@ Geophem, i smells jealousy. grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by kallysky(f): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2013
are you a learner? just write her an anonymous letter n tell her

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Artistree: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Mouth odour is an instant turn-off for me, date or not. But as blunt as I am, I would ask what toothpaste he uses, & ask that he changes it. I fink he'd understand wat d ish is...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Geophem][/quote]
Hmmm nnawa to you oooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.