Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU (52446 Views)

Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / JOHESU Set To Embark On Indefinite Strike / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Lol. Why won't i know formulation as regard my diagnosis cheesy

The scenerio I gave u have excess breakdown of blood cells to heme and globin by heme oxygenase while NADP reductase convert biliverdin to bilirubin, ligadins convert unconjugated to conjugated bilirubin and I'm fully aware of the effect of glucoronidase complicating the effect.
The said above formulation is what is needed which u don't know, and if u know u would have been been in the position of managing the patient.. comot body bro. Na we Sabi the physiology of the body, Sabi the needed drug.. cheesy

Those who produce Jet fuel, does that make them know about building and flying a Jet? , Jet building are the Surgeons, Pilots are the Internal Medicine. Jet fuel producers/supplier/dispenser only need to tell aviation industry to buy jet fuel that has no lead, and can produce more powerful outcome. Wetin concern them with how they build the engine and piloting a jet.. cool

The illustration I gave u is the exact different between Doctors and pharmacist.

And the way u say drug interaction, u so much talk it like it's d order of the day, like Medics are mumu and novice of pharmacology that write prescription anyhow without considering their counter interaction.. shocked

Many of us exhausted Katzung Pharmacology as mandated ke.. Or u feel spending 12 Month in year 4 to study Pathology and Pharmacology is a joke in Medical sch??

I'm very sure uv loaded ur head with some funny rare drug interaction, rest bro.. its not the order of the day as u painted it .. How many drug prescription u don return this month grin
I will one day set up some of u pharmacist up one day with prescription. grin

Be like u just graduated self, the thing dey shark u..

Guy I'm not sure if you are not still a student.

I don't even think you've rotated inpatient wards.

And mororver you hardly know your formulation's hardly know it chemistry and mode of action brand names contradictions
See guy when a Niggur was taking us Headaches he specifically stated Pharmacy won't be much concern about diagonisis. That's your job. You know nothing bro, you want to compare your tiny knowledge to the producers and formulators of such drug.

If you know your formulations indeed why don't you take a job advert as a pharmacist.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Guy I'm not sure if you are not still a student.

I don't even think you've rotated inpatient wards.

And mororver you hardly know your formulation's hardly know it chemistry and mode of action brand names contradictions
See guy when a Niggur was taking us Headaches he specifically stated Pharmacy won't be much concern about diagonisis. That's your job. You know nothing bro, you want to compare your tiny knowledge to the producers and formulators of such drug.

If you know your formulations indeed why don't you take a job advert as a pharmacist.

U have something u want me to treat u of??
Asking if I'm a student or not?

Wen u say formulation, which formulation exactly? Formulation of drug? I'm I a pharmacist that produce drug?? Just like those who work in Refinery producing Jet fuel asking those who work in Aeronautical Industries if they know the formulation of the jet fuel.. of what use is the fuel formulation to them??

The way u mount and type ( I don't know anything), because I don't formulate drugs, that's somehow Sha, wetin concern me with drug Formula when I know the pharmacology of the drug already?? Does treating patient has anything to do with drug Formula or the pharmacology? The pharmacology of cause .

Ure going back and forth, let me know ur point exactly. Cox I initially taught u were asking the pathways of illness, was even wasting my time on something u can not understand cheesy, Causes of illness, deviation from normal, aetiology of illness , pathology of the illness, Mode of action of drug that can affect the pathways of illness, clinical management of illness. This is what we do in hospital in managing patient and no where is drug formulation coming here.

So what exactly is ur point here bro? Drug lord,dey ur company and do the drug formulation as stated , that is why u have to know plant, know chemistry formulation and co, that is what is needed in pharmacological Industries.

Knowing how to use the drug to manage patient is what u LL have to study for 7years in Medical school .. Enjoy
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Google can be your help line. SAPA no suppose hold you reach that level abi na free mode u dey use for nairaland.

Now u don put am for my body.. lipsrsealed
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

U have something u want me to treat u of??
Asking if I'm a student or not?

Wen u say formulation, which formulation exactly? Formulation of drug? I'm I a pharmacist that produce drug?? Just like those who work in Refinery producing Jet fuel asking those who work in Aeronautical Industries if they know the formulation of the jet fuel.. of what use is the fuel formulation to them??

The way u mount and type ( I don't know anything), because I don't formulate drugs, that's somehow Sha, wetin concern me with drug Formula when I know the pharmacology of the drug already?? Does treating patient has anything to do with drug Formula or the pharmacology? The pharmacology of cause .

Ure going back and forth, let me know ur point exactly. Cox I initially taught u were asking the pathways of illness, was even wasting my time on something u can not understand cheesy, Causes of illness, deviation from normal, aetiology of illness , pathology of the illness, Mode of action of drug that can affect the pathways of illness, clinical management of illness. This is what we do in hospital in managing patient and no where is drug formulation coming here.

So what exactly is ur point here bro? Drug lord,dey ur company and do the drug formulation as stated , that is why u have to know plant, know chemistry formulation and co, that is what is needed in pharmacological Industries.

Knowing how to use the drug to manage patient is what u LL have to study for 7years in Medical school .. Enjoy
Anyway you still be student as it shows.
but the practise in the hospital is different.

you cant even compound a parenatal drug you think all drugs are available ready made. thats the non clinical aspect. You cant even build a drug molecules talkless of knowing how it would interact with my patient bodies.

Guy keep diagnosing send in your prescriptions we correct you if need be, give you advise, yell at you when you prescribe wrongly thats the clinical aspect. pharmacy is quite broad beyond the four walls of the hospital. you want to administer what you dont know. Lol.

hope you have google and youtube search a consultant pharmacist that would help.
we have various type of pharmacist. industrial quality control compunder etc and so on and fort.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Google is one knowledge source use your data.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Anyway you still be student as it shows.
but the practise in the hospital is different.

you cant even compound a parenatal drug you think all drugs are available ready made. thats the non clinical aspect. You cant even build a drug molecules talkless of knowing how it would interact with my patient bodies.

Guy keep diagnosing send in your prescriptions we correct you if need be, give you advise, yell at you when you prescribe wrongly thats the clinical aspect. pharmacy is quite broad beyond the four walls of the hospital. you want to administer what you dont know. Lol.

hope you have google and youtube search a consultant pharmacist that would help.
we have various type of pharmacist. industrial quality control compunder etc and so on and fort.

See this wanabe claiming he has patient. Who is ur patient grin abeg dispense and carry ur insinuation comot for here.

Doctors don't know drug and how it works and the side effects.. this ur joke of the century. How come we manage patient then..
I read Katzung in year 4. No b Lippincott small text u read? Wetin u Sabi for Pharmacology self grin

Seems u have comprehension issue. All this ur talk is why Doctors are in better position to manage patient because of their broad knowledge. All this ur drug brouhaha is just 10% of Medical school, na drug production make u become pharmacy.. Dispense , me self I don dispense before while in secondary school. Na learn we learn am. Even Chinedu chemist can dispense with prescription given.

Formulation is the reason why u are in pharmacy school, I don't think anyone is dragging the job with u, but even after making the drug, I Sabi how to use it more then u.. That is why Doctors manage patient because we are jack of almost all trades..

Is Medical school a joke to you.. come wen last did u mix drug together as u claim self, Everytime mix drug mix drug, so?? Whose job? Does that make u know the pathology behind the drug on human body no?

What do u even know about how drug works self, let me palpate ur knowledge about this drug ure producing self grin I know am pass u no dey disguse with formulation..

Mention any drug and I will tell u how it works but u don't first of all fail to tell me the pathophysiology behind the works Sha o.. afterall u produce it. grin

U know the pathology and physiology behind it ni grin

Everytime produce and formulate drug.. wen last did they formulate the drug inbthstbur dispense room. grin Biko I have better things to attend to.. urr just a new graduate, e still dey shark u. U LL understand better soon..

See in practice, I respect Registered Nurse more than u people. No b by mouth I dey tell u truth.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

See this wanabe claiming he has patient. Who is ur patient grin abeg dispense and carry ur insinuation comot for here.

Doctors don't know drug and how it works and the side effects.. this ur joke of the century. How come we manage patient then..
I read Katzung in year 4. No b Lippincott small text u read? Wetin u Sabi for Pharmacology self grin

Seems u have comprehension issue. All this ur talk is why Doctors are in better position to manage patient because of their broad knowledge. All this ur drug brouhaha is just 10% of Medical school, na drug production make u become pharmacy.. Dispense , me self I don dispense before while in secondary school. Na learn we learn am. Even Chinedu chemist can dispense with prescription given.

Formulation is the reason why u are in pharmacy school, I don't think anyone is dragging the job with u, but even after making the drug, I Sabi how to use it more then u.. That is why Doctors manage patient because we are jack of almost all trades..

Is Medical school a joke to you.. come wen last did u mix drug together as u claim self, Everytime mix drug mix drug, so?? Whose job? Does that make u know the pathology behind the drug on human body no?

What do u even know about how drug works self, let me palpate ur knowledge about this drug ure producing self grin I know am pass u no dey disguse with formulation..

Mention any drug and I will tell u how it works but u don't first of all fail to tell me the pathophysiology behind the works Sha o.. afterall u produce it. grin

Everytime produce and formulate drug.. wen last did they formulate the drug inbthstbur dispense room. grin Biko I have better things to attend to.. urr just a new graduate, e still dey shark u. U LL understand better soon..

See in practice, I respect Registered Nurse more than u people. No b by mouth I dey tell u truth.

Lol it's obvious since you said you dispensed in secondary school. It's fine it shows how ignorant your are. You can't even define Dispensing. Maybe you think it's just handing out drugs right.

Lick ur huhu. Lol who is reading Lippincott for Pharmacology. Lol he says we don't do pathology. Your ignoramus is on another level, this guy, you even went ahead to say we don't study Physiology.

BTW am a student hence the ranting once we've inducted in both proffession we will see how things are done.

If indeed you dispensed. Prepare sodium chloride common saline infusion. Just state the steps on how to compound it. You that can't even identify or index properly an official book.

Well as for Pathology research clinical Pharmacy. I'm currently doing normal and adapted cell. The first course in pathology.

So don't think of what you can't be.

And Maybe I should remind u again.

Write down a contradictions in your Rx. And see how I will yell at you for being an olodo. I will then send my patient back to the erroneous physician.

Lol.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Don't disgrace yourself any further you dispensed in secondary school. Haba. So you can do surgery in secondary school maybe you dissected a frog Sha.

What you did then was sell over the counter medications.

Omo I can't just comprehend your sense ooo.

Maybe you should stop quoting me.

I have stuffs to do.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Lol it's obvious since you said you dispensed in secondary school. It's fine it shows how ignorant your are. You can't even define Dispensing. Maybe you think it's just handing out drugs right.

Lick ur huhu. Lol who is reading Lippincott for Pharmacology. Lol he says we don't do pathology. Your ignoramus is on another level, this guy, you even went ahead to say we don't study Physiology.

BTW am a student hence the ranting once we've inducted in both proffession we will see how things are done.

If indeed you dispensed. Prepare sodium chloride common saline infusion. Just state the steps on how to compound it. You that can't even identify or index properly an official book.

Well as for Pathology research clinical Pharmacy. I'm currently doing normal and adapted cell. The first course in pathology.

So don't think of what you can't be.

And Maybe I should remind u again.

Write down a contradictions in your Rx. And see how I will yell at you for being an olodo. I will then send my patient back to the erroneous physician.

Lol.

Which pathology u did, the small book of pathophysiology u are reading is what is shaking ur head.. Physiology self, I didn't say didn't do some topic atall, or did u finish the Physiology textbook ni?? U mean u read and finish guyton and halls..grin no be pick and read topic una read just to have small knowledge grin

Oh, Sonu Sabi physiology now? Or u Sabi Pathology now? Because nu read some leaflet grin
U mean I should write drug contraindication , why should I when I know the side effects of contraindication. Abi which kind wahala be this self..

Or is my aim to kill the patient ni abi wetin u dey talk self. Which nonscence patient bwey u get, who dey decieve nu say u get patient oga. grin abeg dispense drug and fine somewhere to sit..

I don't need to graduate to see how things are done, I'm in clinicals and I'm joining my consultant to examine and treat patient, infact we student present patient and talknour management plan to our residents and consultants. Write prescription and fine.

Na production of drug we respect bu to do .

Saying I should mix normal saline, do I produce drugs? No of course. Why will u tell me to do that when we have ready made Normal saline readily available which I can also manever my patient management base on presentation with alternative, not even with salt sugar solution of 6 spoonful + half spoonful in 1liter of water. That's not my job uncle.

Na why I say dey ur day and respect ur dey, Doctor's will respect u. Enjoy.

Which pharmacology textbook u come read again grin. Ogbeni my ex na pharmacist o. I dey see all the photocopy materials wey full everywhere
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Don't disgrace yourself any further you dispensed in secondary school. Haba. So you can do surgery in secondary school maybe you dissected a frog Sha.

What you did then was sell over the counter medications.

Omo I can't just comprehend your sense ooo.

Maybe you should stop quoting me.

I have stuffs to do.

Ogbeni go and sit down. I mif u like call it over the counter. I shaa I ow I've worked in a pharmacy shop before. Na u Sabi
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by HoneyWholesaler: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
P.S. For HONEY: the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted honey straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Ogbeni go and sit down. I mif u like call it over the counter. I shaa I ow I've worked in a pharmacy shop before. Na u Sabi
Lol bursted
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Which pathology u did, the small book of pathophysiology u are reading is what is shaking ur head.. Physiology self, I didn't say didn't do some topic atall, or did u finish the Physiology textbook ni?? U mean u read and finish guyton and halls..grin no be pick and read topic una read just to have small knowledge grin

Oh, Sonu Sabi physiology now? Or u Sabi Pathology now? Because nu read some leaflet grin
U mean I should write drug contraindication , why should I when I know the side effects of contraindication. Abi which kind wahala be this self..

Or is my aim to kill the patient ni abi wetin u dey talk self. Which nonscence patient bwey u get, who dey decieve nu say u get patient oga. grin abeg dispense drug and fine somewhere to sit..

I don't need to graduate to see how things are done, I'm in clinicals and I'm joining my consultant to examine and treat patient, infact we student present patient and talknour management plan to our residents and consultants. Write prescription and fine.

Na production of drug we respect bu to do .

Saying I should mix normal saline, do I produce drugs? No of course. Why will u tell me to do that when we have ready made Normal saline readily available which I can also manever my patient management base on presentation with alternative, not even with salt sugar solution of 6 spoonful + half spoonful in 1liter of water. That's not my job uncle.

Na why I say dey ur day and respect ur dey, Doctor's will respect u. Enjoy.

Which pharmacology textbook u come read again grin. Ogbeni my ex na pharmacist o. I dey see all the photocopy materials wey full everywhere

Stop capping, if you gf is Pharmacy student she for don commot relationship since.

Lol let me give you a take away home assignment on pathology. A patient presented to you with a diabetic condition, a a unilateral headache and facial twist. Diagonse the patient and what's the apporiate dose of drugs and imaging tests you would send for.

Sleep on that.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

I forgot to add which university is your school, you don't seem to be exposed, education has gone beyond reading textbooks. Lecturers are to release power point digital, I mean this is the era of digital learning. If no be say you be villagers boy na, you no go talk that textbook. I read textbooks not from them. I read from Lecturers materials then use textbook for references. E.G shofola Physiology, etc.

Like your school still dey 19th century Sha where Lecturers can threaten you as a student.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Stop capping, if you gf is Pharmacy student she for don commot relationship since.

Lol let me give you a take away home assignment on pathology. A patient presented to you with a diabetic condition, a a unilateral headache and facial twist. Diagonse the patient and what's the apporiate dose of drugs and imaging tests you would send for.

Sleep on that.

The question u ask self is not a pathology questions, grin , if I ask u pathology questions u LL bleed grin

To start with I LL take a detailed history of the said patient. Then prices to examinations of general and physical as regard systems.

Meanwhile ur diabetic self have Cerebrovascular accident secondary to hypertensive complications..

Send for investigation (blood and imaging@ Brain CT or MRI).

Management involve
Stabilizing ur blood pressure and controlingl ur blood sugar using appropriate antidiabetic and antihypertensive drug... Then I attend to ur ancillary treatment.

Send consult to other conceened specialist for further review.

I'm not telling u name and dose of drug here, I won't abuse professionalism to settle u low self esteem.. I think I've given u the clue on the drug to use. Beside Who knows if u're trying to exploit free consultation self. come to the clinic for management if u want treatment.

Now that I've answered u.. from ur pathology and physiology pamflet book/material they shared for u.

What is the pathological process going on in this ur said patient and how do u arrest it, then how do u know the type of nerves involved in this patient, tell me the aetiology diagnosis, the pathology diagnosis, How many systems are involved in this patient complaint, then list 10 symptoms each of the systems involved.

Now how do u counsel this patient to prevent further damage, . (DNT tell me he should be using his drug o, ) counsel this patient on the next thing to do I mean to prevent further worsening even if he LL comply with his drug.

Oya , I'm waiting.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

I forgot to add which university is your school, you don't seem to be exposed, education has gone beyond reading textbooks. Lecturers are to release power point digital, I mean this is the era of digital learning. If no be say you be villagers boy na, you no go talk that textbook. I read textbooks not from them. I read from Lecturers materials then use textbook for references. E.G shofola Physiology, etc.

Like your school still dey 19th century Sha where Lecturers can threaten you as a student.

What is this one saying self grin

Ogbeni I read good textbook, the once I listed for u are one of the best out there, read power point, watch YouTube videos for complete assimilation of clinical skills. So wetin u dey yarn?

Katzung Pharmacology, Guyton and hall physiology naim u call villagers textbook. This foolery self.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Lol bursted

Sharap.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Sharap.

Guy you Don cast
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Ogbeni I read good textbook, the once I listed for u are the best out there, read power point, watch YouTube videos for complete assimilation of clinical skills. So wetin u dey yarn?

Guy you are just casting yourself.

I wan take permission to burst you ?

Shey make I burst your bubble on this one.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Guy you are just casting yourself.

I wan take permission to burst you ?

Shey make I burst your bubble on this one.

Which bubble are u bursting kwanu. Oya burst it..

I've managed the patient u presented, oya u answer my pathology questions, shey u say u self dey do pathology? Oya answer it if ur carry.. still wondering the drug u want to use to bobo me grin
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Which bubble are u bursting kwanu. Oya burst it..

I've managed the patient u presented, oya u answer my pathology questions, shey u say u self dey do pathology? Oya answer it if ur carry.. still wondering the drug u want to use to bobo me grin

You claimed you finnish one textbook or so written by others.. Guy na trash u dey say. So if i finish modern biology i don finish the whole biology, Guy go bring your physiology textbooks it's nothing to me here. Ninja nerd is my teacher, and I aced the negative marking lol. Some students uses textbooks other prefer other means some even pay for tutorials. So wtf are you saying Guy.

Bring your course content. As for Pathology you've not asked any questions yet.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Ogbeni I read good textbook, the once I listed for u are one of the best out there, read power point, watch YouTube videos for complete assimilation of clinical skills. So wetin u dey yarn?

Katzung Pharmacology, Guyton and hall physiology naim u call villagers textbook. This foolery self.

I give you a clinical physiology case and you flopp guy.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

I give you a clinical physiology case and you flopp guy.

Really, so what's the flop shocked cool
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

The question u ask self is not a pathology questions, grin , if I ask u pathology questions u LL bleed grin

To start with I LL take a detailed history of the said patient. Then prices to examinations of general and physical as regard systems.

Meanwhile ur diabetic self have Cerebrovascular accident secondary to hypertensive complications..

Send for investigation (blood and imaging@ Brain CT or MRI).

Management involve
Stabilizing ur blood pressure and controlingl ur blood sugar using appropriate antidiabetic and antihypertensive drug... Then I attend to ur ancillary treatment.

Send consult to other conceened specialist for further review.

I'm not telling u name and dose of drug here, I won't abuse professionalism to settle u low self esteem.. I think I've given u the clue on the drug to use. Beside Who knows if u're trying to exploit free consultation self. come to the clinic for management if u want treatment.

Now that I've answered u.. from ur pathology and physiology pamflet book/material they shared for u.

What is the pathological process going on in this ur said patient and how do u arrest it, then how do u know the type of nerves involved in this patient, tell me the aetiology diagnosis, the pathology diagnosis, How many systems are involved in this patient complaint, then list 10 symptoms each of the systems involved.

Now how do u counsel this patient to prevent further damage, . (DNT tell me he should be using his drug o, ) counsel this patient on the next thing to do I mean to prevent further worsening even if he LL comply with his drug.

Oya , I'm waiting.

Lol you just medled things up there guy. What I asked you was simple what are the drugs of choice, what proffesionalism are you talking about, would you tell that to your lecturers.
As for Pathological process you arrest the said muscle fibers muscles of the face basically the zygomatous muscles and other muslces of the face, since the patient whom you failed to diagnose is a migraine patient. Diagnosis by imaging last resort, physical examination of the part of the head, duration of the headache guy.

The cns and pns are major pathways here, you arrest them via drugs depending on mild, ..

Guy I can't be providing answers to the question I asked you. You mention stabilize a patient whom you don't know what condition he his.

Do you know how to stabilize a patient. Just give how to stabilize the patient. Lol since the patient is diabetic you treat his condition via simple analgesics and check if his disturbed daily. If you give anti hypertensive drug to a patient with headache did you treat the root cause olodo.

Now answer me?
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Lol you just medled things up there guy. What I asked you was simple what are the drugs of choice, what proffesionalism are you talking about, would you tell that to your lecturers.
As for Pathological process you arrest the said muscle fibers muscles of the face basically the zygomatous muscles and other muslces of the face, since the patient whom you failed to diagnose is a migraine patient. Diagnosis by imaging last resort, physical examination of the part of the head, duration of the headache guy.

The cns and pns are major pathways here, you arrest them via drugs depending on mild, ..

Guy I can't be providing answers to the question I asked you. You mention stabilize a patient whom you don't know what condition he his.

Do you know how to stabilize a patient. Just give how to stabilize the patient. Lol since the patient is diabetic you treat his condition via simple analgesics and check if his disturbed daily. If you give anti hypertensive drug to a patient with headache did you treat the root cause olodo.

Now answer me?

Wow I never knew diabetic patient having facial twist can be due to migraine.. that's nice of u, grin

Ur university will be so proud of u grin

I'm not even surprised u copied the above nonscence from God knows where. Wetin u know abt migraine aside unilateral headache. grin

Thank God u cannot longer delete this ur answer as I already quoted it. My joy now is guest will come and see the difference between how a Medic and a pharmacist is going to manage a patient... grin
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Wow I never knew diabetic patient having facial twist can be due to migraine.. that's nice of u, grin

Ur university will be so proud of u grin

I'm not even surprised u copied the above nonscence from God knows where. Wetin u know abt migraine aside unilateral headache. grin

Thank God u cannot longer delete this ur answer as I already quoted it. My joy now is guest will come and see the difference between how a Medic and a pharmacist is going to manage a patient... grin
Ever heard of comorbidity?

Guy just stop this thread may actually be refrenced later.

don't mess up it would later hunt you .
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
danilmo:

Really, so what's the flop shocked cool

I am really busy with clinical pharmacy.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Now answer me?

If u feel me not telling u name of drug is what will make u believe my vast knowledge of drugs I prescribe daily despite the clue I gave u. No problem. Joke on u, I was so careful not to let u push me into talking drugs name, reason I gave u the anti names,

1st ur diagnosis is not patient definitive diagnosis. I have u already, re read and cram that one incase . So u mean if the migraine is treated the facial twist will solve? Kai.

I have u treatment for cardiovascular disorders and the complication management, gave u treatment to stabilize blood sugar,

Only for u to come and tell me migraine just because of unilateral headache, see if u're not a doctor u can never be, this one na Google stuff grin.

I asked u pathological diagnosis, pathology process, etiology diagnosis, u av answered none.
Asked u whxih nerve is involved and how do u arrive at knowing the nerve, u say zygomatic muscle. How did u arrive at that grin what do u do to arrive at that grin

U see ur foolery now.

Now let me ask u, why did u think I option for the type of imaging?

Ob

Guyy I no dey educate u again, enter Medicine and knwo Whatsup.

Even if I make error in my Management u can't even know, because u don't even know what I'm doing, u think this is cut and join practice grin. Uncle say migraine is the diagnosis, I'm sure u don't know Jack abt migraine aside unilateral headache.. what else causes unilateral headache, go and make ur findings to start with grin

So muscle fibers are pathological process.. grin grin grin grin. Guy drop that pathology bbook u're reading and go and rest. No wonder migraine was the first thing on ur mind.. so how do u now arrest the muscle fibre, I don laugh my belle don dey pain me. I've shown niggas here and they are like, no b pharmacy dispenser people grin
How do u arrive at the nerve involve, how do u arrst the muscle..

If u check well I made mention of ancillary treatment, my patient has headache, treating headache are ancillary.. the headache is a pointer that something is happening in the system, that was why arresting the headache wasn't my first talk, it's secondary..

Trust me, this patient will die of stroke anytime soon with what u chunk out.

Na why Doctors are the one who knows how to use the drug u produce.. Produce the drug and now out for the master of drug users cheesy grin

Guy u made my day..

I'm happy people are reading this and they can now see ur nonscence even if u want to argue, they already know ur nonscence Cox who won't let talk well.

I was wondering the bubble u wanted to bubble.. oboy Goodnight.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
nurain150:

Ever heard of comorbidity?

Guy just stop this thread may actually be refrenced later.

don't mess up it would later hunt you .

Oboy shut up. A diabetic patient came to u with headache and already having facial twist, fact migraine causes brain infart but not in this index patient, the catch for Cerebrovascular accident pouting to the cause is in the question.

I said it, this guy unilateral headache will be thinking migraine , and he didn't dissapointe grin , surprised the bubble u wanted to cast . grin

If migraine prone brain infart is the cause, patient won't be presenting to u for the first time with complaint of said headache, it would ave been a recurrent headache after migraine treatment. If it's migraine, DIABETIC won't come to existing in that question which I will still get while taking history of this said patient., not even in an old man. Check my first statement where I answered u..

Have u seen patient who go to hospital just because of headache ni?? They would have exhausted paracetamol and + combo for migraine treatment to start with, He said doctor Im having headache on one side of my head, face is twisting, I'm diabetic. And the first thing on ur pharmacy mind is migraine..

How many migraine prone brain infart have u seen , Tell me one and I will show u 1000 Cerebrovascular accident secondary to endocrine complications.

Na why I say that migraine is just a mere googl or some one in 10000 cases . Even the said question is pointing enough. Baba rest

U don kpuff urself. I'm happy it's open and people will see this..

Good night

That is one of the reason why I told u I will take a detailed history to start with. I don't dabble into it.

Migraine will be my last differecial. Infact it's stupidity to even think of migraine base on the said question. See even if u copy the question somewhere and they told u it'migraine, it's can come in 1 in a million, not the regular 1000 cases we manage in hospital day to day..

In the clinic we treat Index presemting patient with not specific robotic patient. That is the beutyof Medicine. That's why patient will present with almost same symptoms but the Management is differ. Na the difference between Doctors and online Google people be that. Reason why we excuse any patient trying to tell us what he saw on Google base on his symptoms.

Reason why Doctors know how to use drugs more than the producer has just been explained. Shallom

Go and finish ur clinical pharmacy and get the Bleep back to ur dispense room..

Who no dey dispense this days self, bring an educated fellow into the dispense store for a month if he won't balance well to dispense bbase on prescription..
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2021
danilmo:

Oboy shut up. A diabetic patient came to u with headache and already having facial twist, fact migraine causes brain infart but not in this index patient, the catch for Cerebrovascular accident pouting to the cause is in the question.

I said it, this guy unilateral headache will be thinking migraine , and he didn't dissapointe grin , surprised the bubble u wanted to cast . grin

If migraine prone brain infart is the cause, patient won't be presenting to u for the first time with complaint of said headache, it would ave been a recurrent headache after migraine treatment. If it's migraine, DIABETIC won't come to existing in that question which I will still get while taking history of this said patient., not even in an old man. Check my first statement where I answered u..

Have u seen patient who go to hospital just because of headache ni?? They would have exhausted paracetamol and + combo for migraine treatment to start with, He said doctor Im having headache on one side of my head, face is twisting, I'm diabetic. And the first thing on ur pharmacy mind is migraine..

How many migraine prone brain infart have u seen , Tell me one and I will show u 1000 Cerebrovascular accident secondary to endocrine complications.

Na why I say that migraine is just a mere googl or some one in 10000 cases . Even the said question is pointing enough. Baba rest

U don kpuff urself. I'm happy it's open and people will see this..

Good night

That is one of the reason why I told u I will take a detailed history to start with. I don't dabble into it.

Migraine will be my last differecial. Infact it's stupidity to even think of migraine base on the said question. See even if u copy the question somewhere and they told u it'migraine, it's can come in 1 in a million, not the regular 1000 cases we manage in hospital day to day..

In the clinic we treat Index presemting patient with not specific robotic patient. That is the beutyof Medicine. That's why patient will present with almost same symptoms but the Management is differ. Na the difference between Doctors and online Google people be that. Reason why we excuse any patient trying to tell us what he saw on Google base on his symptoms.

Reason why Doctors know how to use drugs more than the producer has just been explained. Shallom

Go and finish ur clinical pharmacy and get the Bleep back to ur dispense room..

Who no dey dispense this days self, bring an educated fellow into the dispense store for a month if he won't balance well to dispense bbase on prescription..

Bring an educated fellow into surgery and see if he won't get well. get back into your tiny visiting room.

and make sure you consult your Pharmacist before giving any medication you don't even know it chemistry.
https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-020-05623-6

ma sallam.
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by danilmo: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2021
nurain150:

Bring an educated fellow into surgery and see if he won't get well. get back into your tiny visiting room.

and make sure you consult your Pharmacist before giving any medication you don't even know it chemistry.
https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-020-05623-6

ma sallam.
My

Naso, na u the person go first operate on cheesy

So one must know about drug chemistry before knowing the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the drug grin

How come the great Katzung book of pharmacology isn't filled with chemistry of drug, ? How come Doctors are the one prescribing and u are the one dispensing? grin

Oboy go and learn ur clinical pharmacy, ur pharmacist student need u to train them.. Don't even come close to Medicine because bur index of clinical suspicion is low. grin

No vex say I cyber bully u off. Many of us medic get craze for head this days, we are not longer the old gentlemen wey no dey talk like our old ones. Now we be ruggeddi wey come Sabi book.

My consultant once send a pregnant nwoman off because nshe didn't allow bwe student to examine her, she cooperate sharp sharp grin

That link u sent, I won't open it, it's filled with nonscence figures concorted by u pharmacist people just to prove u guys point about drug.

See go and produce drug, I no drag it with u but don't tell me u know how and wen to use the drug, Doctors are the master of it. Medical school came with alot of this, that's why medical school is 6-7 years officially. 12month year 4, 16 month year 5, 12 month year 6. U think na eba Demn dey chop there ni. grin
Re: NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU by nurain150(m): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2021
danilmo:

My

Naso, na u the person go first operate on cheesy

So one must know about drug chemistry before knowing the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the drug grin

How come the great Katzung book of pharmacology isn't filled with chemistry of drug, ? How come Doctors are the one prescribing and u are the one dispensing? grin

Oboy go and learn ur clinical pharmacy, ur pharmacist student need u to train them.. Don't even come close to Medicine because bur index of clinical suspicion is low. grin

No vex say I cyber bully u off. Many of us medic get craze for head this days, we are not longer the old gentlemen wey no dey talk like our old ones. Now we be ruggeddi wey come Sabi book.

My consultant once send a pregnant nwoman off because nshe didn't allow bwe student to examine her, she cooperate sharp sharp grin

That link u sent, I won't open it, it's filled with nonscence figures concorted by u pharmacist people just to prove u guys point about drug.

See go and produce drug, I no drag it with u but don't tell me u know how and wen to use the drug, Doctors are the master of it. Medical school came with alot of this, that's why medical school is 6-7 years officially. 12month year 4, 16 month year 5, 12 month year 6. U think na eba Demn dey chop there ni. grin

This Guy is deluded oo most authors including the first and second author are physicians.

Do you even know about research or I should teach. As a pharmacy research methodology is the first thing to be thought and sampling method. I once even helped a final year even as a 200L student.
https://thepathologist.com/outside-the-lab/the-pharmaceutical-pathologist

Lol Pharmacy is 4+4+3 months 11 months guy plus siwes all through externships and labs. U dey whine yourself.

Pharmaceutical Pathologist. \

All this you capping I no to like am. I dey help u use google now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Craig Lewis: First Man To Live Without A Heart / Is Dexacotin Safe For Weight Gain? / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.