Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? (5552 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by adegeye38(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2018
Bibble:
There's this girl I've been seeing around for a while now and she's really pretty. I liked her the first day I saw her and I got to know her and we became friends.

We've become really close of recent to the extent that everyone thinks she's my babe. We've become partners of sorts and she calls me everyday.

Now, I know the kind of person she is and I didn't want to waste my time carrying the illusion on my mind thinking she's become mine so I spoke to her concerning how I felt towards her. I poured my feelings to her and she told me that she had heard, we hugged and departed. That night, I sent her a love message.

The next day, we met and I reminded her to tell me her response regarding what we discussed the previous night. She told me her answer is no and nothing can happen between us. I was surprised by her answer but I didn't allow her see it. I tried making some jokes about her not saying it from her mind but she said she was really serious and meant what she said, that she can't date me.

I don't know what to do now, I really like this girl and I think I have one last shot at convincing her in why she should accept me and why I'm perfect for her. She was saying something about everything being too fast because this is our second week of being close together like we are now. I refuse to believe that's the case.

Please, I need help. How do I convince her to be mine? What words do I say now at this stage that would make her rethink her decision? Thank you guys..

I'm meeting her this night and I think tonight is the last audience she would grant me before our relationship goes awkward.. Help a brother.. Time is of essence!
bro normally i would have said u should move on, but in your case, i think all you need is patience, dont talk abt d issue again, i guess she just wanna see wat kinda guy u arr first, guys must have dealt wit her in d past, so just stay patient
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by bobowaja(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2018
Cancel the meeting for tonight and off your phone (or don't pick her calls). Send her SMS tomorrow telling her you are busy and all. Fix another time and this time try to find another thing to talk about (dont make the mistake of talking about your proposal). And finally, try to make her want you by creating false scarcity (some people call it ego, but I call it self esteem). If you try this well, you will be surprised to see her calling for your attention.

You are too desperate and girls hate it. Those beings can sense your desperation from miles away.

And one more thing bro. Stop been a woman wrapper, man up and be an alpha male. Most women I have had something with are not even my girl friends. Man up and you will see the girls chasing you like a price.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by victor048(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2018
what's the girls' name abeg, so I can be sure it's not my babe u'r trying to deceive cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
Very true
Ameeboh:
You should act like you're not interested in her or her friendship, reduce the way you call her and shower attention on her. Then maybe she'll notice what she is missing by not having you in her life and accept the proposal.

But if you try everything you can and she still doesn't accept, you let her be. Maybe you are not her ideal man or there's a better girl for you that you're still overlooking.

smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by wizrose(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
MONEY grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by troublemakea(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2018
bobowaja:
Cancel the meeting for tonight and off your phone (or don't pick her calls). Send her SMS tomorrow telling her you are busy and all. Fix another time and this time try to find another thing to talk about (dont make the mistake of talking about your proposal). And finally, try to make her want you by creating false scarcity (some people call it ego, but I call it self esteem). If you try this well, you will be surprised to see her calling for your attention.

You are too desperate and girls hate it. Those beings can sense your desperation from miles away.

And one more thing bro. Stop been a woman wrapper, man up and be an alpha male. Most women I have had something with are not even my girl friends. Man up and you will see the girls chasing you like a price.

Rubbish

do u even say you tutor I pity ur student o undecided
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Ridbaay: 9:18pm On May 10, 2018
Hi , there exist this babe we met & ve gone on a date like 5 times. Thou ve occupied the position of boyfriend status.

On 4th date, ve got to man up and divulged my feelings (used the word 'like) to be my girlfriend. Her response was 'I didn't want any commitment for now,didn't want someone to be lamenting I didn't care'. I noticed the magnitude of her seriousness at that moment.... she said it nt too frankly but been relaxed. Later I had to assure her of nothing to worry abt. Then she replied 'I'll think 'bt it'.

What exactly can I initiate for my intention of dating her to be successful & getting a positive reply in earnest?
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
Lalas247:

expensive juju
that one you bring lion head and all sorts grin
guys sha .. can you imagine ..
grinBut the girl fall hands no doubt, she shouldn't have led him on when she knew she'd reject his advances, why give a guy green light then turn him down

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Jackossky(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinBut the girl fall hands no doubt, she shouldn't have led him on when she knew she'd reject his advances, why give a guy green light then turn him down

Just say
Why give a guy green light when you know the road is blocked?
One can easily relate to that, maybe she was intending to cause accident.
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by Kingsteve(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2018
This is why I don't subscribe to being friends with a female first, before expressing your feelings towards her.
Females are wired differently which most times are alien to the males.

When you make that deadly mistake of presenting yourself as just a friend, and she gets comfortable with you, most often than not, it is always difficult to reverse the pattern, and make her your lover...although some badt guys will always know how to manoeuvre.

If you like a female from the onset, give her subtle hints about your intentions, before coming out all guns blazing.
It is better to get outrightly rejected in the beginning, than to create false hopes, all because you've succeeded in making her your friend.

Guys, please quit making this mistake with females.
That's why you never underestimate when a female asks you this question: 'what do you want from me'?
If na fvck you wan fvck...tell her, but be highly diplomatic about it.
If na friendship you want...tell am.
If na romance you want...tell am.
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by coolh3ad(m): 1:55am On May 11, 2018
Kingsteve:
This is why I don't subscribe to being friends with a female first, before expressing your feelings towards her.
Females are wired differently which most times are alien to the males.

When you make that deadly mistake of presenting yourself as just a friend, and she gets comfortable with you, most often than not, it is always difficult to reverse the pattern, and make her your lover...although some badt guys will always know how to manoeuvre.

If you like a female from the onset, give her subtle hints about your intentions, before coming out all guns blazing.
It is better to get outrightly rejected in the beginning, than to create false hopes, all because you've succeeded in making her your friend.

Guys, please quit making this mistake with females.
That's why you never underestimate when a female asks you this question: 'what do you want from me'?
If na fvck you wan fvck...tell her, but be highly diplomatic about it.
If na friendship you want...tell am.
If na romance you want...tell am.

Chop knuckle Boss. You know something. There is no need beating around the bush. As for me ooo, I go straight to the point "directly or indirectly" on the first meeting.. It has worked for me so many times. Why stress myself and waste my time when the babe sef know wetin i want from my first approach.....No time...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by bobowaja(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2018
troublemakea:

Rubbish

do u even say you tutor I pity ur student o undecided
Men like you will always be a slave to female species. I won't want to join words with you since I know you (according to your name, you are just a stroll).
Re: How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? by bobowaja(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
No girl like to be scared. The guy in question is chasing her away with desperation. And if he continues this way, he is going to kill off any feelings the girl hv/hd for him (if any is still left).

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her / Ladies Please Stop Bleaching!!! / I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.