Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (60461 Views)

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by owomida1: 5:10pm On May 11, 2018
Don't ever take Sewa serious.

Her bio says it all.

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by bettercreature(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2018
Tex42:
This girl is wicked...she even spelt it out to her prospective victimes that she only hsbthe friend zone spot available.

So unless u wanna be a "just friends", don't bother...
The lady is a twitter comedian

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by exlinkleads(f): 5:12pm On May 11, 2018
how much she go pay?
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by banhammy: 5:13pm On May 11, 2018
olosho
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by marvxyz: 5:13pm On May 11, 2018
That's girls for you
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by KrystosCJ(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2018
Boyfriend for hire things..

Wacko young generation.

They will start sharing wives and husbands in their time.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Tex42(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2018
bettercreature:
The lady is a twitter comedian
ok. Was a scary joke though.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
greyham:
She made a mature request. She defined what she wants in the relationship so its open to those who are interested.

I wish I had her contacts. I for sign up cry

U must be a Yoruba demon that like everything on skirt
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Dafreeguy(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2018
dovelike:
I can relate ooo grin
Share ur experience
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 11, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Share ur experience
I like dating 2 people at the same time. I feel like one can't maintain me, until I find someone to settle down with anyway which i haven't. For now i'm not settling yet so I date 2.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Pesuzok(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2018
dovelike:

I like dating 2 people at the same time. I feel like one can't maintain me, until I find someone to settle down with anyway which i haven't. For now i'm not settling yet so I date 2.
hmmm, i wouldnt mind being the number 3 tongue

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by OgaDonald: 5:36pm On May 11, 2018
OROSHO
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Dafreeguy(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2018
dovelike:

Urs is somehow different..but the way u ladies play this game marvels me. am sure if another dude applies, u wud accept to date 3guys.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Dafreeguy(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2018
dovelike:

Urs is somehow different..but the way u ladies play this game marvels me. am sure if another dude applies, u wud accept to date 3guys.

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Bleiz(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2018
dapsoneh:
Olosho..... Just say u need 'friend with benefits'

She's not an "Olosho". Anyone who has been active on Nigeria Twitter street knows her as someone who brings up tweets for others to read and comment. Definitely there's never a dull moment on her Twitter handle.

[b][/b]I repeat, @Duchesstweets isn't an " Olosho".
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 11, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Then there is always the 3rd person willing to overdo anything for you wink
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 11, 2018
Just choose one among d fellas asking u out on twitter and instagram as a boyfriend.u don't need to come out in public to sound it out.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2018
northvietnam:

shes not olosho, she said the truth.

men and women do fvck around untill their life partner comes along... even u

wrong
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by obentenyson(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2018
northvietnam:

That's why people like that, their lives are always bleeped up during marriage... To born go come be problem. After them don waste sperm, use their sperm was take away ..., and done so many abortions...or taken drugs that has permanently damaged their womb.... Them go come dey jumps from one church to the other thinking na one mother inlaw dey follow them
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by BabbanBura(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2018
dovelike:
I can relate ooo grin

Ofcourse una birds of same feather na - guys see one here woo!

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 11, 2018
northvietnam:

So, you'll marry a waste product.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by kia88(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2018
the Reaction she got is out of the planet, lol...
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by northvietnam(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2018
1stolax:
So, you'll marry a waste product.
if u no marry a virgin..., my brother forget it, na still 2nd hand u marry..
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by wizrose(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2018
dreamwords:
Go school u refused.but to eat ewedu... Use 'have' I instead of 'has'

Chaii Another waste of sperm grin grin
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Exponental(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2018
Indirect request. She needs a married man that can fill her vacancy.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by tealaw(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2018
So... make the real husband come carry worn out pussy ?
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 11, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

U must be a Yoruba demon that like everything on skirt

You must not be a Yoruba demon that hates everything on skirt
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by adomuwiner(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2018
Let her call me ,I am ready for her
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by inoichi: 9:47pm On May 11, 2018
Halla
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by MENTORCH(m): 3:55am On May 12, 2018
She needs someone to service her engine for the main time,she is tired of masturbating. Body no be firewood. Also someone she can chill and hangout with.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Kobicove(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2018
Wareva

Who cares?

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos)