Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (60459 Views)

Sickness Has Turned My Girlfriend Into A Tree But I Will Still Be With Her Till / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by emperorblog(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2018
boss yaff suffer o
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by DammyGbade(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2018
Most girls now fall into this category
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by oyeezah(f): 8:01am On May 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Useless Ashewo!

See Her Head Like Energy Bulb...
LMAO �
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2018
angry yes they are scarce, but what is confusing me is that boyfriends are in surplus. I swear if I want to start dating four different guys today all I have to do is flash them.
greatface:
grin

Is it not better you go and hire a boy friend.
Or better still make money and boy friends will fill up your DM box.

She is also indirectly stating that husbands are scarce. The perfect truth other girls have refused to acknowledge.

grin
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Dafreeguy(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2018
dovelike:

Then there is always the 3rd person willing to overdo anything for you wink
guys wil do anytin 4d pvssy. Hope u maintaining them as well..if u know what i mean
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by IykeBazz(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Prettyenit18:
angry yes they are scarce, but what is confusing me is that boyfriends are in surplus. I swear if I want to start dating four different guys today all I have to do is flash them.

And don't come to my church when you get to 37yrs coz I will use cotlass pursue you. Just be ready to become a baby Mama
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
Hahahahahah.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by zhikirullah(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by greatface(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Prettyenit18:

Everything cheap is always surplus.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 9:37pm On May 13, 2018
I don't intend to date any of them, I just want you to understand that, men are not really scarce they just don't want to get married.
IykeBazz:

And don't come to my church when you get to 37yrs coz I will use cotlass pursue you. Just be ready to become a baby Mama
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 9:39pm On May 13, 2018
I'm not cheap and I don't intend to date any of them, I'm just trying to make a point.
greatface:

Everything cheap is always surplus.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by IykeBazz(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Prettyenit18:
I don't intend to date any of them, I just want you to understand that, men are not really scarce they just don't want to get married.

Really? Then ladies should change they altitude because that's one of the reason men don't raely want to get married. While growing up having girlfriend alone na wahala talkmore of getting married... Besides men are now interested on what ladies can offer in relationship not only sex, coz if its about sex, they are prostitutes everywhere that can give that 24/7
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
You're right, both men and women need to change their attitude.
IykeBazz:

Really? Then ladies should change they altitude because that's one of the reason men don't raely want to get married. While growing up having girlfriend alone na wahala talkmore of getting married... Besides men are now interested on what ladies can offer in relationship not only sex, coz if its about sex, they are prostitutes everywhere that can give that 24/7
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by IykeBazz(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2018
Prettyenit18:
You're right, both men and women need to change their attitude.

You are right though and am expecting change from you
grin
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by greatface(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2018
Prettyenit18:
I'm not cheap and I don't intend to date any of them, I'm just trying to make a point.

I wasn't implying you're cheap. I got your point and I was just flowing along based on my own perspective.

I actually like those girls that are not easily influenced by celebrity trends.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
grin thank you
greatface:

I wasn't implying you're cheap. I got your point and I was just flowing along based on my own perspective.

I actually like those girls that are not easily influenced by celebrity trends.
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by Prettyenit18(f): 5:28pm On May 14, 2018
grin actually am different, at least that's what most people say about me.
IykeBazz:

You are right though and am expecting change from you
grin
Re: Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies by habsydiamond(m): 5:13am On Jun 02, 2019
Oloshooooo.... No dem Waterside dem dey use think since dem no get brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshopped Images Of Rihanna & Flavour In Bed Trends On Instagram / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.