Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (26352 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by tsmat(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
let me come and beat my chest too.......Igbo Amaka
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by wildkat: 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
This morning, I still use my foot to crush one stubborn beetles.

I know you hate Igbos and you're jealous of their achievements. You can still drink poison if u want, cos they'll keep banging hard.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Sirjamo: 8:29pm On May 13, 2018
wildkat:

I know you hate Igbos and you're jealous of their achievements. You can still drink poison if u want, cos they'll keep banging hard.
What achievement?

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by wildkat: 8:32pm On May 13, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
The same way Lola is spreading for Peter Okoye of P square.

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by wildkat: 8:32pm On May 13, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
The same way Lola is spreading for Peter Okoye of P square.

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by wildkat: 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
What achievement?
Oga just take the rat poison I donated to u, since you're blind to see.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Krisddon: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
I usually think it's a mere saying when they say 'Igbo Amaka'. I was amazed when I visited Onitisha yesterday after 14 years in the North and West. I love the city and will visit again next week. Bikonu, achorom enyi nwoke ma'obu nwanyi mu na ya ga'so kpagharia ma mbia. Nga'no na Awada, da'lu.
'quotuom' ma obulu na ichoro ka anyi nokoo.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Kingspin(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
As stupid as Nigeria every government want to bring down an ibo man from local, state and federal level not to mention groups, institutions and individuals. LOVE NIGERIA@ YOUR OWN RISK. The hatred is so real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Eagba(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself.
I lived in nsuka for six years, Imo for 3 and also spent close to a year in Anambra, I know what I'm talking about. There is no love among your tribesmen.

You people should fix your life first.
then you should know that an igbo man will always choose another igbo man over another tribe

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Moneywomen17(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Peter Okoye's wife is a half Russian, not a full Afonja smelling t0t0.
i don’t know of any traditional ruler in Yoruba land married to ibo but I know ibo traditional ruler that has been married to yoruba woman for over 50 years
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by nairavsdollars(f): 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
I hear the Ooni of Ife is dating an Igbo lady

Moneywomen17:
i don’t know of any traditional ruler in Yoruba land married to ibo but I know ibo traditional ruler that has been married to yoruba woman for over 50 years
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Moneywomen17(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I hear the Ooni of Ife is dating an Igbo lady

rumor na one Yoruba beauty queen dem say he dey date but an ibo traditional ruler confirm without rumors has been married to a Yoruba lady for over 50 years

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Yes!
People should learn from the yorubas.
Lower your head.
Respect other people.
Respect your host.
Stop wailing and ranting marginalization all the time.
You people think everyone is against you but in reality, it's you people that are against everyone.
Fix your life!

""Respect your host""

What does this mean?
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by arinze3131(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2018
Igbo amaka this thread has made my day.gudnyt everybody. once again,IGBO AMAKA!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by LBanks(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Who can kill his mother and father for ritual money? Ig...
Who can kill his/her brother because of a piece of land? Ig...
Who loves money than his own life? Ig...

Who would push drugs that will eventually kill 100s just to make money? Ig...

Who would travel to his village during festivals because of the fear that they won't return (killed by brothers) Ig...
I have countless...

Where else does someone cutoff the head of all his village and community people and keeps it in a shrine, just to sell it for as low as #2,000 to buyers aka skull mining? Yo.....

No wonder you guys are so fond of using poo to defeacate and urinate? because anybody wey mistakingly come out for night, him head must commot from him body

Is that how you express ur love towards each other?

At every slightest opportunity be it easter, xmas, during festivals, you see Igbo's travelling back to their villages, and they come back

Do you guys even travel back to your villages?

I bet even you that is typing is scared of travelling back to ur village

5 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
LBanks:

Where else does someone cutoff the head of all his village and community people and keeps it in a shrine, just to sell it for as low as #2,000 to buyers aka skull mining? Yo.....

No wonder you guys are so fond of using poo to defeacate and urinate? because anybody wey mistakingly come out for night, him head must commot from him body

Is that how you express ur love towards each other?
Lol
So says okija shrine people and countless baby factory genius
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by LBanks(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Lol

At least we were able to destroy Okija shrine, it is now a thing of the past

Have you destroyed the countless shrines all over your Afonja land?

No, because it has eaten deep into your blood and you can't do without it

You can't destroy those shrines because the human skull factory must continue to thrive, and Alfa must always have constant supply of skulls, at least if he sells 50 human skulls for #2,000 each, he will be making a whooping sum of #100,000

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
LBanks:

At least we were able to destroy Okija shrine, it is now a thing of the past

Have you destroyed the countless shrines all over your Afonja land?

No, because it has eaten deep into your blood and you can't do without it
Keep fooling yourself.
There's no community in all osu people's land without a ritualist den.
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by LBanks(m): 10:44pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Keep fooling yourself.

If we have a ritualist den in a community, then in your own case, in your place every compound has a ritualist den

The proportion of our own to yours will be on a ratio of 1:1000

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 10:50pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Keep fooling yourself.
u mean this ritualist den?

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
u mean this ritualist den?
I read the news too. The man's name is Tochukwu
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 10:55pm On May 13, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
yellobars love themselves

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:00pm On May 13, 2018
na dem
Accommodators

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 13, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
yellobars love themselves lol[url][http://www..com/talk/topic,198876.0.html][/url]

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:09pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=1stolax post=67537802][/quote] lol so igbos can be found in the south south?

I thought you afonjas said that we were doing attache by force?

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:11pm On May 13, 2018
They are igbos when it suits u and are not when u feel like, BUNCH OF CLOWNS.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:15pm On May 13, 2018
Afonjas

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:16pm On May 13, 2018
Afonjas bikonu it's ok na ahhhh annn

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:18pm On May 13, 2018
This is the love afonjas claim to have for one another

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by cantok(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2018
But the Igbo are like the beetle, they cannot be crushed
The crushed are like beetles, they do not know they are being crushed
The crushed are the Igbos, they act like the beetles
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 11:24pm On May 13, 2018
One thing about these afonjas is that they forget easily

The Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun state, Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi on Saturday dropped the title of Oba and adopted ‘Emir’, the title of Northern traditional rulers.
Speaking at the installation and turbarning ceremony of an Islamic scholar, Sheikh Yahquub Abdul-Baaqi Mohammed as first Waziri of Yoruba land, Oba Akanbi said he decided to now bear “Emir of Iwoland” because he wants to emulate the attitude of northern Emirs.
According to him, the monarchs are better behaved than his counterparts from the Southwest.
He lamented that Yoruba Obas are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities”.
The Oluwo said: “I have decided to officially adopt Emir title today because I want to emulate the attitudes of Northern Emirs. They don’t begrudge themselves like Yoruba Obas.
”It will surprise you to discover that for the past two years, there has not been meeting of Yoruba traditional rulers just because of enmities. There is nothing strange in adopting Emir title. I am the Emir of Yorubaland”

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by wtfcoded: 11:28pm On May 13, 2018
Igbo amaka mma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Lord Maryland Of Odstock Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Alaafin: Gbajabiamila’s Installation As Aare Baasofin Suspended / EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.