Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (26367 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Sirjamo: 7:01am On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Thousands more were born this afternoon grin
But it will take time before they grow
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Strikethem: 7:44am On May 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
Una too dey make mouth.
grin, like person wey chop bean cake. When Yoruba elders went to meet Jonathan, they were shouting that Yoruba deserved to be marginalized, that they deserved any form of marginalization, despite that OBJ did not marginalized them and Yoruba voted massively for GEJ. Karma is a wicked bitch. See them crying marginalization . Una never start.

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by ISLAMBAD: 7:58am On May 13, 2018
Strikethem:
The bolded got me rolling. Average ibo man is more financially stable than other tribesman and we keep reading how you are selling and reselling your children here daily just to eat.
English language has done more harm than good to you.
Read my comment again or ask someone close to you to explain it to the level of your understanding.
Let me give you a tip,.... Go and check the poverty level of people in SE and SS compare it to people from other geo political zones. It was even posted here several times on nairalamd.
Again, English language has more harm than good to you

11 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 9:13am On May 13, 2018
Alariiwo, so you are into doing it with insects. I fear for all the female ants, cockroaches, spiders etc., in your house.

Go see a psychiartrist sharperly.

God bless Igbos, Yorubas and all Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Strikethem: 9:30am On May 13, 2018
igbodefender:
Alariiwo, so you are into doing it with insects. I fear for all the female ants, cockroaches, spiders etc., in your house.

Go see a psychiartrist sharperly.

God bless Igbos, Yorubas and all Nigerians.
Your people and mouth like 5&6 grin.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by BankeSmalls(f): 10:22am On May 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
But it will take time before they grow

Their growth, maturity into responsible and successful adults is a certainty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by enemybulldozer(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Strikethem:
The babe is ashamed to be igbo, she can't afford to drink corpse water. That is why despite David doing all his shit with other women, the money slave still stay. She knows Yoruba can't give her corpse water. grin
Afonjas sucks!! When will you Afonjas learn how to speak the truth always and stop all this una lies and propaganda?? You've resorted to lying just to see if you can make a cheap point. The truth is that, Davido knows that as an Afonja he is, all he needs do to have and enjoy igbo punny is to pay heavily always. Otherwise, Chioma go just push am commot. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Strikethem: 2:14pm On May 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas sucks!! When will you Afonjas learn how to speak the truth always and stop all this una lies and propaganda?? You've resorted to lying just to see if you can make a cheap point. The truth is that, Davido knows that as an Afonja he is, all he needs do to have and enjoy igbo punny is to pay heavily always. Otherwise, Chioma go just push am commot. grin grin
Tell that to Peter okoye. But on a serious note, won't you people give her that corpse's water. I just dey pity Lola here.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

hehehehe grin

Haha...may God bless you. These people are savages!
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Ejorchris: 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
God made it known in his holy book that u should not touch my anointed and do no harm to my prophet, Igbos are chosen tribe of God they can survive and continue to survive because God take time to create them

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Ejorchris: 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
Igbo is a great tribe

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Strikethem: 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Is that all ve got?? I know you are lying that's what you people are known for.
Yeah, I am lying
https://www.nairaland.com/4501239/nigerian-woman-sues-us-airline#67511219

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by shamecurls(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2018
asorocker:
The issue is that Igbo's will emerge 100 times better than those who tried to marginalize them

Where have you emerged to? Lagos, Ogun; Or Oyo

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by sulasa07(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Thousands more were born this afternoon grin
Those thousands can be killed with one flush from an insecticide.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.