Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

"Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (26364 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by enemybulldozer(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2018
awoofawoo:

Lol!
TRASH!
Empress and timaya comes to mind grin grin grin
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by enemybulldozer(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by cantok(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
One thing about these afonjas is that they forget easily. The Oluwo of Iwoland in Osun state, Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi on Saturday dropped the title of Oba and adopted ‘Emir’, the title of Northern traditional rulers.Speaking at the installation and turbarning ceremony of an Islamic scholar, Sheikh Yahquub Abdul-Baaqi Mohammed as first Waziri of Yoruba land, Oba Akanbi said he decided to now bear “Emir of Iwoland” because he wants to emulate the attitude of northern Emirs.According to him, the monarchs are better behaved than his counterparts from the Southwest. He lamented that Yoruba Obas are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities”.
The Oluwo said: “I have decided to officially adopt Emir title today because I want to emulate the attitudes of Northern Emirs. They don’t begrudge themselves like Yoruba Obas. ”It will surprise you to discover that for the past two years, there has not been meeting of Yoruba traditional rulers just because of enmities. There is nothing strange in adopting Emir title. I am the Emir of Yorubaland”
Moslems are closer to moslems than to their fellow clansmen from the same race, tribe or nation. The Oluwo is just been economical. Igbos are closer to Catholicism than to Yorubas or Hausas just as Christians are close to fellow Christians than their fellow clansmen.

That "He lamented that Yoruba Obas are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities” could have been replaced by: "He lamented that Igbo Igwes are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities”.

There are hardly any traditional kings in the Hausa/Fulani land! Most of the monarchs in the religious north are religious title-holders and are doomed to follow Islamic mind-control-orderliness! Bickering, acrimony and enmities are all luxuries and fundamental rights of free will agents and the emirs can not speak, think or act free of Islam. Compare Sanusi's outburst and the repercussions from the Northern Oligarchs

Unfortunately, the Igbo kings have not survived the decimation brought about by a lack of community responsibility that makes kings and queens. They like to think of themselves as republicans and have not shown the needed support needed to make greats king like the Alakes, The Alaafins and the Oonis. Hence, they have become to few, too inconsequential and too weak. Kings are incomparable. Kings have different glories.

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by BrownRoofRep: 3:45am On May 14, 2018
Moneywomen17:
i don’t know of any traditional ruler in Yoruba land married to ibo but I know ibo traditional ruler that has been married to yoruba woman for over 50 years
Wetin be traditional ruler in Igboland? Traditional ruler in Igbo usually recent introduction which is not all that regarded.

Stop dragging this, Afonja men no go let our women rest. They keep invading our land, wearing Isi Agu dress, walking on their knees for our women.

Una dirty women no get shame.
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Fatherofdragons: 6:04am On May 14, 2018
cantok:
Moslems are closer to moslems than to their fellow clansmen from the same race, tribe or nation. The Oluwo is just been economical. Igbos are closer to Catholicism than to Yorubas or Hausas just as Christians are close to fellow Christians than their fellow clansmen.

That "He lamented that Yoruba Obas are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities” could have been replaced by: "He lamented that Igbo Igwes are full of “bickering, acrimony and enmities”.

There are hardly any traditional kings in the Hausa/Fulani land! Most of the monarchs in the religious north are religious title-holders and are doomed to follow Islamic mind-control-orderliness! Bickering, acrimony and enmities are all luxuries and fundamental rights of free will agents and the emirs can not speak, think or act free of Islam. Compare Sanusi's outburst and the repercussions from the Northern Oligarchs

Unfortunately, the Igbo kings have not survived the decimation brought about by a lack of community responsibility that makes kings and queens. They like to think of themselves as republicans and have not shown the needed support needed to make greats king like the Alakes, The Alaafins and the Oonis. Hence, they have become to few, too inconsequential and too weak. Kings are incomparable. Kings have different glories.

This post proves beyond doubt that u yorubas are indeed DEMONS.

When they are enmities between yorubas, u claim free thinking, sophistication etc

But for another ethnic group, it hatred among themselves?

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES.

Take it or leave yorubas despise themselves, and no amount of sugar coating will change that.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Moneywomen17(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Wetin be traditional ruler in Igboland? Traditional ruler in Igbo usually recent introduction which is not all that regarded.

Stop dragging this, Afonja men no go let our women rest. They keep invading our land, wearing Isi Agu dress, walking on their knees for our women.

Una dirty women no get shame.
my guy shut up this was ur comment below that I replied to. And a befitting reply was given to u. Ur obi of asagba is married to yoruba so is cosmas maduka jr and also a house of assembly member from imo is also enjoying the “smelling afonja Toto” if that hurts u well cry me a river. This personality I mentioned can’t get enough of the dirty women. They leave their own clean women go all the way to Yoruba land to find a wife. Any more dumb reply from u will be ignored.

1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by BrownRoofRep: 7:46am On May 14, 2018
Moneywomen17:
my guy shut up this was ur comment below that I replied to. And a befitting reply was given to u. Ur obi of asagba is married to yoruba so is cosmas maduka jr and also a house of assembly member from imo is also enjoying the “smelling afonja Toto” if that hurts u well cry me a river. This personality I mentioned can’t get enough of the dirty women. They leave their own clean women go all the way to Yoruba land to find a wife. Any more dumb reply from u will be ignored.
My man stop spewing trash and admit the fact that Afonja girls are lazy smelling t0t0. That's why your meaningful men are running after sweet Igbo ladies to detest of your ugly fat wh0res.

You lots are even complaining that Igbo men don't go after your girls. Peter Okoye's wife is not a full Afonja smelling wh0re, she's a half Russian.
Stop spitting saliva and admit the fact that your girls are useless, even your men don't want them.

Poor Davido, dude is even promising to sell all his father's property to make Chioma happy. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Moneywomen17(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

My man stop spewing trash and admit the fact that Afonja girls are lazy smelling t0t0. That's why your meaningful men are running after sweet Igbo ladies to detest of your ugly fat wh0res.

You lots are even complaining that Igbo men don't go after your girls. Peter Okoye's wife is not a full Afonja smelling wh0re, she's a half Russian.
Stop spitting saliva and admit the fact that your girls are useless, even your men don't want them.

Poor Davido, dude is even promising to sell all his father's property to make Chioma happy. smiley
chai see painment cosmas maduka jr has promise that when he take over his father property he will give it all to his wife the afonja girl while ur obi of asagba has promised that no matter what his half Yoruba kids must be the next ruler of asagba
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by NovusHomo(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2018
Sirjamo:
This morning, I still use my foot to crush one stubborn beetles.

Don't even ask me how many beetles I have crushed in my time. grin grin grin
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by cocoboss(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2018
epic epic...i salute your bravery!!!! kiss kiss
BankeSmalls:

Thousands more were born this afternoon grin

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by cocoboss(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
let a man be a man boys will be boys....strongly igbo wink wink
asorocker:
The issue is that Igbo's will emerge 100 times better than those who tried to marginalize them
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by cocoboss(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
let the sun keep rising from the east cool cool cool cool cool
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2018
humilitypays:
Keep deceiving yourself Mr. Man!

The only tribe that makes money in whatever city they live in and still go back to their remote villages to develop it, build mansions, pave roads, dig borehole water, build civic halls, modern market and give scholarship to his people are the Igbos.

Yoruba man have only one village; Lagos.

Once a Yoruba man arrives Lagos, byebye to his village people.

He will live, die and be buried in Lagos.

He will build only in Lagos and manage to construct a tent in his village if he wants to go into politics to deceive his village people.

Yoruba man hate his village, he call them babalawo and witch that will kill him and his children if he visits.

Yoruba tribe are the people that don't like themselves in reality.

On the internet, Yorubas are one, but in reality, Yorubas hate one another and abhor their village.

I speak with facts and figures.

How can a man of timber and caliber like Abiola who is not from Lagos die and be buried in Lagos, has no tangible investment or development done in his village. All his asset and presence just in Lagos, isn't it shameful to Yoruba people
This idìot needs to see this.
OSUS are so greedy and senseless.
nlesor:
Only Lagos And Abuja...Non In Her Own Region...SMH
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by phase1: 11:07am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself.
I lived in nsuka for six years, Imo for 3 and also spent close to a year in Anambra, I know what I'm talking about. There is no love among your tribesmen.

You people should fix your life first.

Do Yoruba's love themselves?
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2018
phase1:

Do Yoruba's love themselves?
Yes! Compared to Igbos (osus)
Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by Nobody: 11:13am On May 19, 2018
tsmat:
let me come and beat my chest too.......Igbo Amaka
Igbo ndi kajara akaja grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy itsmeaboki bamoski4real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi by phase1: 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Yes! Compared to Igbos (osus)

If not one Nigeria Life would have sent modakeke people into extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ / Governor Sanwo-Olu meets Buhari in Aso Rock (Photos) / ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.