Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (66565 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
Citizen by marriage.. If u knw u knw
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by speedy01(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue
Do you need one??
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:24pm On May 13, 2018
First time seeing a "Full Chinese lady", if you know, you know...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by hokafor(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmm, all na hustle.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2018
Asowari:
lol I find this Asians very unattractive.
HMl to the couples.

Lol. You have not seen the beautiful ones. I swear some chinese are super beautiful and classy. Go to malaysia, bangladesh, south korea and india; you will run from beautiful girls and the asians date blacks freely and happily.
You need to travel more. Asians are lovely people.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
MrSensor:
embarassed She is beautiful but the man might be on a mission only known to him and himself only.
not true, any Nigerian man marrying a Chinese lady truly loves her because if you marry a Chinese lady nothing for u.

Chinese government will never give you citizenship or resident permit or job if u marry their daughter.

And that's why u rarely see Nigerian guys marry Chinese ladies and whenever u see one, the Chinese Lady must be very beautiful and attractive like this one smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
Saviour22:
espically Chinese gosh! angry

From a guy who has never travelled to asia. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Oduwils222(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] so is it propossing to a Chinese girl that made him a big boy?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2018
Saviour22:
espically Chinese gosh! angry
Blackinese are the hottest racial mix. Ask Google. Their women sha, I no really gbadun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by fucktoto: 7:35pm On May 13, 2018
chinese girls always keep a bushy pussy. and can scream malnourished puppies during sex.

if you doubt me check xvideos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Itzonlyme(f): 7:35pm On May 13, 2018
Iko5000:
What does big boy means , abi the boy dey fat . OP no vex me o cool
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

From a guy who has never travelled to asia. Smh.
What we see on TV and online is enough. Chinese women are small and one kind with their slanting eyes when be like wetin them staple the eyelids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by yak(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2018
Asowari:
lol I find this Asians very unattractive.
HMl to the couples.

I like them black and thick
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue
Like Seriously
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
When they burn, who will now be the owner of the baby.....?....."click...like 4d father, share 4d mother"
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
What we see on TV and online is enough. Chinese women are small and one kind with their slanting eyes when be like wetin them staple the eyelids.

So the girl that the nigerian proposed to is small. Forget tv. I have met Chinese girls that stunned me. Pretty, classy and good english. Forget tv bro. Until you travel well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 7:44pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerians are the worst racist on earth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 13, 2018
Jethrolite:

So this girl that the nigerian guy proposed to is small. Forget tv. Its the japanese that are small as hell. I have met Chinese girls that stunned me. Pretty, classy and good english. Forget tv bro. Until you travel well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:46pm On May 13, 2018
and she no giv you kunfu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by tectonotimes: 7:46pm On May 13, 2018
The Chinese babe is young and beautiful. Click on the first link on my signature if you are an exporter or an intending one.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Killurself: 7:47pm On May 13, 2018
Black chiko in making
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2018
SHARP MAN!

Fast way to get a CHINKO RESIDENCY AND WORK VISA INCLUDING BUSINESS VISA!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

So this girl that the nigerian guy proposed to is small. Forget tv. Its the japanese that are small as hell. I have met Chinese girls that stunned me. Pretty, classy and good english. Forget tv bro. Until you travel well.
Lol, I do not have to travel. I wasn't referring to being pretty, classy and affluent. Chinese girls that act American are all over the place, they are even in Lagos if you know where to look. They are at the bottom of my list when compared to other foreign girls, Arabs, Turks, Lebanese, Americans, African Americans, South Americans, Germans, Canadians, Swedes. Them no join. Asian babes generally no join. I even prefer a thoroughbred Nigerian girl to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On May 13, 2018
Lol. An African man and a Chinese woman, both practicing the white man's culture (kneeling to propose). I wonder how their ancestors feel.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:57pm On May 13, 2018
illegal immigrants...None of them get passport there o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:
If I type what's on my mind... my mentions will blow-up

Deuce Bigalow male Gigolo, comes to mind...
You are wrong on this one
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:59pm On May 13, 2018
and you are the King of Girls cool
kingofgirls:
pls any God fearing one to help me with #3200 for me
to pay add to pay my school fees +2349033342268
before exam
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Sgwin: 8:00pm On May 13, 2018
The ring is in wrong finger lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
speedy01:

Do you need one??

Very soon I will get one from my boo undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
Hallabee1:
Like Seriously

Yes ooooh I like it so much
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
I hope it will last. kudos to him sha, the lady is not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.