Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (66568 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:54am On May 14, 2018
cheesy

I can't stop laughing with the comments..hahahahahahahah... grin grin grin

Nigerians indeed... cheesy

I juz don't get it why Nigerians got a mindset that once someone is getting married with a foreigner , it means papers? undecided It's not like the person has no feelings at all sha.. Haba! Juz wish them well & move on..No need of comparison & keep lashing others trying to put them down..#SHAKINGMYFLATAZZ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Or maybe Nigerian women should get exposed,connected and hooked with men abroad.

Being born a Nigerian doesn't mean one has to breathe his or her last breath in Nigeria. smiley

Lol! You are right dear but I really do not know why it tends to be easier for Nigerian Men than Nigerian Ladies these days perhaps, because of the ulterior motives behind most of these inter-racial relationships.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by emmyfizzy12(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2018
IamFreedom:
cool

Kunfu Love tongue

Hope d girl is Original, i don't trust anything from China
effect of buhari economy escape route, very soon Nigerian babies will be made in China.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by femliany(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2018
Cocolatti:
What's Sheng Nu pls?
chinese language for women that are above 25.the chinese don't usually marry them except the foreigners in other words it means LEFT OVER women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
Even if you marry the daughter of the president of china, you can't stay in their country more than 30 days.

And I've been living in China for years! Some Nigerians can dey talk wetin them no sabi. I carry yansh for una!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 2:11pm On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
I agree with you on some points until the insults got in the way. you do not cry a victim while attacking. If you are different from what I stated above, then speak for yourself only. because with a defensive attitude like yours you sounded like a slay mama and you must check your own life and evaluate your standard. I will say it again, Nigerian girls are bad. they are not good expecially to nigerians who come from yanky. they are gold diggers.

if u read my comment you would have noticed that I said the average nigerian girl. I am not attracting the wrong company because I have seen it all. if this ur comment is your level of intelligence, you are below average. you are worse than the people i called the average nigerian girl.

i would have appreciated your comment but mixing saliva with words gets no appreciation from me. enjoy ur day

You never said Average, stop lying, you sed "All"... you can go back and re read your post.

Nigerian Girls are Bad, there u go again, generalizing and later you will say u referred to the average Nigerian Girl. Do u have a problem using the word "Some"? You talked about 9ja girls running after yankee Nigerian guys, what is yahoo yahoo? Are Nigerian guys not running after white ladies overseas, so does that make all Nigerian Men Useless? Just Say u Want to bash 9ja Girls for no just reason and then I'd understand, not trying to defend your self.

You have seen it all Hehe I laugh in Spanish, this shows how proud you are. Please come down from your high horse, nobody has seen it all, so quit being puffy and arrogant

Well, I see you are pained by some of my statements and you are just trying to be defensive and

lastly, you accused me of mixing saliva with words (whatever that meant) , if you look at your responses, you'd observe you ended up doing same to me

let him that think he stand be careful lest he fall. Before you accuse someone of doing something, you have to ensure that you are not guilty of the same act. Bye Mr!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
femliany:

chinese language for women that are above 25.the chinese don't usually marry them except the foreigners in other words it means LEFT OVER women
chai! Sheng nu

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by chukxie(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2018
Judging from the comments on this thread, it's safe to say a lot of people on this thread are racists! It's appalling and shameful that some Nigerians esteem one race over another. God made us all in His image and likeness according to the good book. So, I find it totally disturbing that some people here are making mockery of Chinese people's appearance. Racism in any form or shade should be frowned upon. It should never be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 3:01pm On May 14, 2018
i have a right to be puffy and arrogant cos ur papa did not send me to school and he does he feed me. i stand on my wallet and i am very proud of it. i have seen it all. period. if i meet my goal i have seen it all. i did not come here to lick ur legs. i came here with my own opinion and if i have a problem with it, you either keep scrolling of we thug it out. I am not trying to be nice with all 9ja girls. nice for what! If you said that I never said average then you need to read my comment again and with proper attention.
i said "all these nigerian girls". are you part of these? these means the one i am referring to and if u follow down to the body of my comment i said average.

I appreciate your niceness this time around though. is a public forum and my thought cannot be yours. if you feel that I accused you in my first comment maybe i will try to be nicer next time. I have met classic nigerian ladies and that is a fact. but on the average is a sad tale. but in my decades of existence if i cannot speak my own truth then am deceiving my own self.
all those 9ja gigolos i do not spare them. if u follow my comment i leave no stone untouched. I am not tribal or trying to sell an idea. i just speak the truth as e day hot. na only me waka come here.

itsmeurLady:

You never said Average, stop lying, you sed "All"... you can go back and re read your post.

Nigerian Girls are Bad, there u go again, generalizing and later you will say u referred to the average Nigerian Girl. Do u have a problem using the word "Some"? You talked about 9ja girls running after yankee Nigerian guys, what is yahoo yahoo? Are Nigerian guys not running after white ladies overseas, so does that make all Nigerian Men Useless? Just Say u Want to bash 9ja Girls for no just reason and then I'd understand, not trying to defend your self.

You have seen it all Hehe I laugh in Spanish, this shows how proud you are. Please come down from your high horse, nobody has seen it all, so quit being puffy and arrogant

Well, I see you are pained by some of my statements and you are just trying to be defensive and

lastly, you accused me of mixing saliva with words (whatever that meant) , if you look at your responses, you'd observe you ended up doing same to me

let him that think he stand be careful lest he fall. Before you accuse someone of doing something, you have to ensure that you are not guilty of the same act. Bye Mr!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by sozie(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2018
congrats mehn...even in China,u still found the one with big breast...nice.. typical nigerian ;Dcongrats mehn...even in China,u still found the one with big breast...nice.. typical nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:23pm On May 14, 2018
chukxie:

And I've been living in China for years! Some Nigerians can dey talk wetin them no sabi. I carry yansh for una!
And I always come to China to buy good's, China don't give stay, you can't stay More than 30 days in China, even if you have 1 year Visa, you have 30 days on each visit.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 14, 2018
Fineman87:

So this girl that the nigerian guy proposed to is small. Forget tv. Its the japanese that are small as hell. I have met Chinese girls that stunned me. Pretty, classy and good english. Forget tv bro. Until you travel well.

Kwakwakwakwa
You travel?
You even get passport?
How can monkey lick butter?
True dey smell
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by speedy01(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A friend from this forum is a no. No grin
you funny
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 15, 2018
speedy01:

you funny

Yeah am very serious.some of the Moniker here says females while they are males
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by speedy01(m): 8:27am On May 17, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah am very serious.some of the Moniker here says females while they are males
well I might be quite different, you never can tell.... man I am
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by MajorGain(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ahhh! This is so not ok... I think i heard the babe in the video say "the only thing i know how to do is to cook for you and your friends and make love, are you mad?"... Could it be that the guy used the wrong choice of words during his proposal speech? As we no see the full video
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chinese men as are popularly known for having really "Small Dicks"

You think that lady will let go of Nigerian Dick grin.... Think again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.