Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (3631 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UnclePrincipal(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
That I'm arrogant or snobbish
what's yours ?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by SafetyFirst(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
People take me too seriously most times.

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
That I am proud, coldhearted and undomesticated grin

6 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by essohjay1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
my silence.....

2 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed

They see me as arrogant person largely because I'm in an eternal war with talking.
I cannot just talk.

People also fear me!
maybe that I'm weird

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
That I lie

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by donbachi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
my hatred for apc

5 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everyone may not be nice... But... There is something nice in everyone. Never keep a fixed image about anyone. Because... People act differently with different people..! This is what people fail to understand about me

8 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by izzou(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

That I have many girlfriends

3 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everyone thinks I'm a misogynist.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by ayesco202(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
A lot of people think that I'm too rigid and would be very hard to manipulate but that's not true. Everyone has a thumbscrew.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
people think I'm social.grin

when the reverse is the case.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Everyone thinks I'm a misogynist.
aren't you?undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
They think am stubborn and proud . Can u imagine? angry
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nofav0rs(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
They think I'm a hoe... I don't even have a garden

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
They think I'm troublesome and rude
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Flamezzz: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing. grin
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
pocohantas:
That I am proud, coldhearted and undomesticated grin

this doesnt count cos as far as i know, only people on nl think so [f]

unless you saying people around you (off nl) think same too

if thats the case, then maybe they are all right and you just dont wanna accept the truth undecided
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by ladygudhead(f): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
That i don't show care or concern,lol but its the total opposite.I don't just express emotion outwardly.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mizk:
They think I'm troublesome and rude

we also think you're hardcore, a little weird and single angry
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool

I dunno, so far nobody came to me and tell me what they think about me.. But I know I'm a perfectionist, I'm raw & whatever others gonna say(misunderstood) about me, doesn't count & #IDGAF.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
That am a pedophilegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
That I am mean. Not true though
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

this doesnt count cos as far as i know, only people on nl think so [f]

This thread isn't about what you know bro.

unless you saying people around you (off nl) think same too

if thats the case, then maybe they are all right and you just dont wanna accept the truth undecided

I knew Judge Judy would soon be here, armed with a gavel grin.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
OP you mean people on nl or people physically around us?

on nl no one misunderstands me (at least none that i know of) and frankly if anyone did, i honestly wont give a fvck

off nl, people think i'm gay cos i always put my hommies before 'em hoes and i most times hang out with my niggies PLus i love and wear lady trousers coupled with the fact that i've got a super cute face
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
pocohantas:

This thread isn't about what you know bro.

I knew Judge Judy would soon be here, armed with a gavel grin.

dont you fùcking "bro" me, sis! undecided

i aint no judge judy.......................

i'm only just saying but as usual, you........................

SMH
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
That i don't show care or concern,lol but its the total opposite.I don't just express emotion outwardly.

where do you Naw express your emotions?

4 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Katier00(f): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
They mistake my humility for weakness

3 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by ladygudhead(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

where do you Naw express your emotions?
In the dream.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
aren't you?undecided
Am I?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Am I?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... / Ever Had Encounter With A Lady Who Is Too Naughty And Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.